Pee Talk & Questions

Talk and ask about all things related to peeing!

3,660 topics in this forum

1. Magazine Pics........

• 4 replies
    • 2k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Gender pee fetish

• 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. 2 Girls 1 Toilet

• 2 replies
    • 2.8k views
  4. Would it be wrong?

• 12 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Pee "Meet & Greet"

• 19 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  6. What´s better?

• 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 11 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  7. Favourite situation

• 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Pipi

• 1 reply
    • 1.9k views
  9. Sounds in public toilets

• 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  10. Janine06

• 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2k views
  11. multiple streams

• 6 replies
    • 2.5k views
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• After a frustrating experience with Ms. Birthday Girl aka "Tiny" for her small bladder as written in my last post my MIL and SIL came to the rescue early the next morning with their usual hot pee. I will write about the MIL here as she was the reason I blew a wad of cum in my hand that morning. MIL wakes up after 8 hours of sleep and stumbles to the bathroom adjacent to the master BR where we sleep. MIL is wearing a white sleeveless see through nightie with matching white lacy panties. When without makeup and a shower she looks stunning. Her long wavy brown hair with blonde highlights and her nice wide hips along with her dark nipples pushing through her tops drive me nuts. This is even before she let's a drop of pee in the toilet bowl. As usual she holds her urine all night so she is bursting by morning. This morning she stumbled to the toilet and quickly pulled those panties down and even before her butt hit the seat she started a moderate hiss with urine quietly hitting the porcelain followed by a loud "ahh". This lasted 15 seconds before her hiss stopped and she started her light to moderate tinkling flow into the water. She sounds really nice when she does this as she arches her back puts her arms behind her head and thrusts her chest forward where her dark firm nipples and cosmetically enhanced boobs stick out along with her cleanly shaved armpits. A huge turn on for me. I already am gently stroking my cock and things are getting really hard really fast. I don't want to explode while she is draining out so I back off a bit. Wife is sleeping through all of this with her own full bladder I presume. MIL is still draining out nicely after a minute, all in the bowl with her tinkling flow. It is at one minute 35 seconds she slows down to lightly tinkling. I am expecting her to stop but she doesn't!! Her faucet is broken which is quite common for her and can't stop. Tinkling without a break lasts another 55 seconds when she finally tapers off to starting and stopping her light tinkle. A total of two minutes and 35 seconds have elapsed at this point. My cock is very hard and ready to explode at any second so I only give an occasional stroke as not to blow up. Waiting for MIL to get off the toilet and go back to bed so I can finish my business. MIL and her leaky faucet has other ideas with her light tinkling. At three minutes she rips a piece of toilet paper off as she gets ready to wipe but she is still lightly tinkling!! She is getting frustrated herself as she tries to push the few remaining drops out. Finally at 3 minutes 43 seconds she just wipes throughly as she is finally done. I am ready to unleash a torrent of cum. As MIL walks toward her bedroom and my SIL walks toward the bathroom I blow up making a total mess of the sheets and drenching the wife as I am shooting off. What a relief. MIL still wearing her scantily clad nightie at breakfast and has another long piss two hours later after coffee. I am still horney! Horney Old Owl
    • For once I'm not the one struck by desperation: a few days ago i was returning from university, and since i would have to wait 45 minutes for the train, I decided to take the bus (usually i prefer the train because in case of emergency there is a bathroom, while the bus doesn't), knowing this i wisely decided to go to the bathroom at the university also because almost two hours had passed since the last time and the urge was making itself felt, it would have been very uncomfortable and risky to get on on the bus like this and travel for almost an hour with a nearly full bladder. Then i entered a box and without sitting down i relaxed my muscles and enjoyed the liberating moment.  Just as the bus was about to leave, a girl who goes to my university and who I know by sight because we have classes in common came running and jumped on the bus. This girl gave me a nod to which i responded and she sat in the seats next to the two i occupied. I immediately noticed that she was a little agitated, she kept her legs crossed, she nervously tapped her foot on the ground and every now and then she bit her lower lip. Being now an expert on desperation, i deduced that she needed to pee based on the cues. As time passed she became more and more restless and she began to squirm in her seat. I'm a little ashamed to say that it turned me on a little, so I said "everything ok?" and she, taken a little by surprise, replied "uhm, y-yes", but then after a short pause she added giggling: "i really have to pee, i was missing the bus and i didn't have time to go the bathroom after class", i who wasn't expecting admission, smiled at her and ventured a "do you think you can do it?" and she, a little surprised, replied "um, yes, it's just very uncomfortable". When her stop came, she grabbed her backpack and quickly ran out waving at me. I wonder if she managed to get home dry or if she had any leaks. I hope he made it 😄
    • That’s disappointing that she doesn’t join you 
    • Nice uncut cock hanging out of a jockstrap.