Would it be wrong?

Are you already intimate? Might be awkward if your not. And if your not how will you feel if it ends the friendship?

No we're not intimate. The girls I have been intimate with, it's not a problem. You made a good point there. With that being said I will ask those who I don't care if they speak to me or not. I'd think though if someone asked you to piss on them you'd do it for the experience.

In a way you are showing some disrespect to the womrn you know . Even though who you consider as friends of yours. To make the experience more prfound and enhanced . it wou;d be better to find a girl who might enjoy pee . Talk to her about the possiblility of peeing on you . Whem the friendship sevelopes more to the stage of being intimate with her / them . To balantly just do it with some one you don't care for nor really like . The gossip that might go around in their inner circles will come back to haunt you . In not ever finding a g/F to fulfill your wishes eventually . Take your time to find the right one for you . Who will ove pee as much as you do . To make the experience really special and long lasting memories to . To go along with what the 2 of you did .

Very wise Kevin. I get my pee fetish entertained, I'm just being greedy. I have this fantasy of desperate women lined up to relieve themselves on me and make me feel cheap and used. Lol

Everyone has their personal fantasies on how they go about being aroused by peeing activities between Men and Women alike . Even I have a fantasy of w fetish model named , Mikki , who I have dreamed alot severl times . Giving me a Golden Shower to me ! Then in return I would give Her one too :thumbsup:

Before cleaning Her up in the shower . before going down on her . In eating Her out and giving Her an orgasm or 2 :tongue:

That's awesome Kevin

As I plan on elaborating in a future post, I've got to the point where I'm fine talking about my interest in pee with female friends, but I think if I asked for them to get involved in any watersports activities, they'd give me a pretty odd look. Asking a friend you're not intimate with could go very badly, and to be honest it's very unlikely to work (as much as I hate to admit it).

As I plan on elaborating in a future post, I've got to the point where I'm fine talking about my interest in pee with female friends, but I think if I asked for them to get involved in any watersports activities, they'd give me a pretty odd look. Asking a friend you're not intimate with could go very badly, and to be honest it's very unlikely to work (as much as I hate to admit it).

Good point! My close female friends are aware of my fetish. I've even watch a few piss in public while we were out but it's been some years. I'm more so wondering if they'd still be willing to leave a puddle on the pavement for me. I have one female friend who I mentioned in one of my Real Pee Story post who would be squatted down pissing so long that he legs got wobbly.

Seeing as pee is something sexual to someone with a pee fetish, you would be asking the ladies to participate in sexual activities with you. While some may be comfortable with you seeing them peeing somewhere, peeing on you is different than peeing in a parking lot or in the bushes. The main difference is that when you are watching, you are not touching them, when you are getting a shower, there is a direct sexual connection between you two.

A good analogy would be someone with a foot fetish. Watching women wearing high heels would be exciting to many foot fetishists, but wearing those shoes would not be a sexual thing to a (platonic) friend. The same friend may (if she was unaware of the person's fetish) even allow him to give her an occasional foot massage, because she does not see it as a sexual act, but rather just a pleasurable experience. Let the same woman find out that the person giving the massage is doing so for his own sexual pleasure, and she most likely will react differently to this.

If you value the friendship, or your reputation among mutual friends, then it most likely is not a wise idea to ask these women for any causal sexual activities.

As to asking them to pee where you can see again, you would be better off putting them in a position where they need to so so, rather than asking. Even women who do not think that peeing in public is a big deal often do not want to be seen as putting on a show.

Well said! That was a good way of breaking it down.

@ Starks ; Question ; Do you respect women / do you just use them then toss them away like a piece of trash .

Having respect for the friends of yours . Who are women . how do you treat them is important to having a long term relationship with one . built with trust , common interests in life . That of love for the person as well . If you don't care about those common and important things . In having an well meaning , Loving relationship . Then you might be searching for some time . Women want to be respected for whom they are . Not a thing to be used abused . Then discarded . Because if you go down that road of thought . It will be a very long road indeed for you . Plus very lonely too !

What type of relationship do you want ?

Of course I respect woman. It's not even like that. My female friends and I are close, most of them. I have one, who is an ex who did me wrong who if she didn't talk to me anymore I wouldn't lose any sleep over. She is the one I'd straight up ask. Another female friend I absolutely love and I've seen her pee and she shared all of her recent stories with me but that's been 9-10 years now which is why I asked the subject question.

Hmmm, murky grey area ......

I know another girl, apart from my two wonderful lassies, who is a straight up lesbian, that I can stay with anytime I want (not often) when I visit the city where she lives. She is fairly liberal with her gorgeous body, walks about the house naked, doesn't care about nakedness (hers or mine) and is just great to be with. She is obviously not a man hater, but she knows I will not fuck with her, and she won't fuck with me. She respects this relationship between us, but it would vanish instantly if I was so stupid to ask her to do what you suggest.

As far as I know, she has no interest in pee, if she has, it is well hidden, just as my perversion is kept away from her, and what I do with my ladies. They all know each other, and will talk together, but they don't get along, no one can tell what it is, but it doesn't work, just happy to chat on Facebook.

Just be careful, relationships can be wrecked easily, with people you care about or not.

Scot_Lover

• Like 1
Hmmm, murky grey area ......

I know another girl, apart from my two wonderful lassies, who is a straight up lesbian, that I can stay with anytime I want (not often) when I visit the city where she lives. She is fairly liberal with her gorgeous body, walks about the house naked, doesn't care about nakedness (hers or mine) and is just great to be with. She is obviously not a man hater, but she knows I will not fuck with her, and she won't fuck with me. She respects this relationship between us, but it would vanish instantly if I was so stupid to ask her to do what you suggest.

As far as I know, she has no interest in pee, if she has, it is well hidden, just as my perversion is kept away from her, and what I do with my ladies. They all know each other, and will talk together, but they don't get along, no one can tell what it is, but it doesn't work, just happy to chat on Facebook.

Just be careful, relationships can be wrecked easily, with people you care about or not.

Scot_Lover

Some more good advice Scot_Lover