Are girls with piss stories more favorable than those without them when searching for a girlfriend?

For the most part, majority of my past girlfriends have had at least one piss in public story. I've noticed I'm more into them than those who have never pissed in public. I've had a gf who pissed on the platform at a train station (she tried to go in the waiting area to piss on the floor but it was locked), in the doorway of the waiting room at 9am. She also pissed under the stairs at another train station. I had another girl who pissed on the platform at a train station with her friend. She also took a piss in a vacant garage of a house. I had a gf who pissed on the side of a Red Lobster in an alley, also in her backyard when she was locked out. Had a gf who pissed in her friends backyard when he friend didn't open the door in time. She also pissed coming down a water slide. Had a gf who while pregnant pissed in a store and in a parking lot between some cars. Had a girl who pissed behind a Chevron station that was closed for the night. Had a gf who pissed on a subway platform in NY, in a doorway in NYC, in an alley, on the sidewalk, on the side of her house, in her flower pots when the bathroom was occupied, etc., etc. My point, I'm most into women who have piss stories prior to me. It's like if you have a piss story, you're hired.

Haha, that's interesting, although kind of expected I guess. We're all obviously going to be drawn to girls when they're talking about peeing, especially if they're telling hot stories about themselves. I definitely don't think it's a main factor for me though... hopefully if she doesn't have any pee stories to tell, we can make some ourselves! Having said that, I reckon at some time in their life, most girls have pee'd somewhere out of the ordinary or had some kind of hot experience with pee.

• Like 1