Pee "Meet & Greet"

Does anyone know of any real Pee Parties???? There are plenty of swingers parties, fetish parties, and I have even heard of foot fetish parties. But what about pee parties???

Every year I do some traveling and attend various webgirl parties. We call them "Meet-n-Greets." One year a "Giantess" fan showed up and we did a little roll play at the bar. I stood on a chair and we pretended he was my little man. Well . . . . if anyone ever wants to meet me at a bar I would be happy to wet my pants for you in person. And perhaps I could get my girlfriends to do the same. . . or maybe at least lift their skirts and squat somewhere discrete. If I do any traveling this year I will be sure to let you know.

Lizz

• Like 1

I will definitely pee in front of my fans. . . but the feeling my crotch part, or any other sexual activity isn't something I would be comfortable doing. Just don't want there to be any misunderstandings or disapointments. But we can talk more about the rules and expected behavior when the time comes.

I understand , Lizz , and do respect you for pointing that out ! Of course it would be a very big Naughty thrill for me to se it some day He He He :wink::wink:

You will just have to be discreet and play pocket billiards while you watch

• Like 1
of course ! With a very big bulg i that pocket of my jeans throbbing away of wanting to be released :biggrin: Though I'll try to restrain myself as much as I can :wink::wink: LOL

We both know thats a lie lol

Your pants will be as wet as MissPiss's only yours will be stickier

• 3 weeks later...

If you ever cum through the Carolina's let me know. Would live to see you pee or wet :biggrin:

Several years ago their was a web mistress named Randi the St Louis Slut. She use to put on pee meet and greets in hotels from time to time and often filmed it.

It was wild to watch. I got invited to one once but it was too far away for me to travel. I remember in one two of her male fans were peeing on her in a large tub. She moved without thinking and one of the guys peed on the other guys leg....Almost turned into a fist fight :laugh:

wetmanjf

• 2 weeks later...
Now I might be able to make it to Arizona to meet you , Lizz :biggrin:.Though I always wanted to travel over the pond to the U.K . Because I wanted to explore that beautiful country and the woman there . Who love pee too :) Just can't afford it yet. It's a Great Idea , Lizz , I'll go for it ! To see you wet your panties up close and personal . Would be some kind of thrill for me to do and experience :wink: Especially if I could feel your warm crotch get a whole lot warmer and so very wet ! As you start to stream your pee through them ! Plus meeting you and any other friends of yours . Would be something I would really look forward to doing someday ! !

Love the thought of that , if ever possible :wink::wink:

Very nice

In answer to the original question "does anyone know any pee parties" There is a piss club in London called S O P (streams of pleasure). Unfortunately it is for gays only. It would be even better if we could get females in but even if they did allow entry I doubt if any would come along purely for safety reasons as I think they would be completely swamped. although it is a gay bar I have found many guys to be bi.

They have 2 parties a week Tuesday evenings and all day Sunday.

The pub is called Central Station and is in the Kings Cross area of London. If you google club sop or central station you can find out more.

My last visit was on Sunday 5 Jan and within 5 minutes of entering an old friend pulled my underwear away from my cock and pissed on my cock and balls.

Needless to say after 5 hours I was completely soaked as was almost everyone in there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...