favourite Wetting Clothes

Just wondering if anyone else has favourite clothes for wetting in.

Personally I have an older pair of trousers which I've decided to use as wetting trousers. Sometimes when I feel in the mood I'll put them on and go into the bathroom. The last time I did this I decided to stand in the bath so there's no wet floor to have to clean afterwards.......It doesn't detract from the experience........Anyway, I'll wait until I'm really desperate then slowly start to let it out. I just love the feeling of the warmth running down my legs, and my pants gradually getting wetter with each second that passes. When I've finished I'll stand there in my pee, with my pants completely soaked. I just love the feeling of it. I nearly always masturbate afterwards. So there you are! This is what I like to do with my 'wetting trousers'. Anyone else have favourite clothes? For wetting, obviously.

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever we are wearing at the time, lol.

Peeing is so much fun to worry about rushing off to change into "wetting clothes".

This is just a few of the things we have wet:

Countless pairs of jeans, wetting them, wetting on them, pulling out the waistband of your partners jeans, and peeing into the gap.

A satin ball gown was drenched once, both Mary and I hosed Maigh down, thing was ruined, was never the same again.

Always full underwear under their clothes too, it's the way they like it.

Shoes and socks also get a share of wetting, nothing escapes.

We love pee fun more than worrying about clothes, even naked pee fun, would not stop just to put something on, lol

It can be awkward, we had people over for dinner one night, and one of the guests questioned the 6 pairs of ladies shoes on the clothes line. There were also 6 changes of clothes, but this, thankfully, wasn't noticed.

Wet look is the other fascination, pee is not enough, after they are soaked in pee, they'll happily have fun in the shower or bath fully clothed, then chuck everything in the wash.

I am truly in hog heaven, and I love it.

Braveheart

• Like 1