"She Wee" device for girls

I just discovered this device called the "She Wee" so women can pee like a man standing up! hahaha Of course not all women need this, . . but I thought it was a good find so I wanted to share. Has anyone ever heard of this? This is a new one to me. . wonder if it's a joke or something people really buy?

57eb61bf29619_shewee.jpg.3697e6d6816893af54d05a049417cc01.jpg

There are several such devices available - Shenis, Go-Girl, SheWee, P-Mate. I think they are becoming more popular as they have been advertised at festivals and things including the companies setting up female urinals to allow girls to avoid the queues and the mess of the portapoties. They even started to sell them in our local camping shop, having them on the counter by the till.

Have to say, I've known about this for quite awhile, although I must say that recently I had a girl on my friends list on a social media site share the same image as MissPiss shared above. Along with it, she added the caption that said something to the effect that she wanted to use it to try to write her name in the snow before she tagged another one of her female friends. I don't know either one of them personally, but if I did, I'd totally buy it as a "gag gift." Although it wouldn't be so much a gag!

I just thought it was pretty cool that it opened someone's mind enough to the point where a normal person could enjoy peeing. Perhaps these are opening some people's minds about peeing!

• 1 month later...