Pee Talk & Questions

Talk and ask about all things related to peeing!

3,692 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. Shipping pissed on items

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. More subtle pee video...?

• 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
  3. My kinda bar!

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. pee out side

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Tonight!

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. My absence Friday

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Ladies wetting

• 0 replies
  8. Irish pee lovers?

• 0 replies
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• It is huge fun to put on briefs or panties and to lie on your back in bed and pee in them in bed! Just relax, and let the pee flow when it wants to come out! Feel the joy of it flowing over your hips, pooling underneath you, and flowing down your legs, wetting the bed! You will be very aroused, and if you masturbate once you have wet the bed, you will have a very strong orgasm! 🥰🥰 
    • Don't worry. Dried pee never really smells. You'd have to put many more loads there for a scent to develope, and if the fabric was dark, even the stains might not be visible. Pushing a full bladder right into the couch is pretty hot. Did you know the guy whos couch it was?
    • Hi friends!  I had a strange occurance today. An "anti" or "false" pee if you would lol.  I needed a CT scan of my abdomen today (all bad news unfortunately but I'm probably gonna live lol). While the lady giving me my IV for the iodine she warned me that the iodine might make me feel like i was peeing in my pants, but she assured me that wasn't the case. I kinda laughed cause I didn't know how such a thing would work, and of course it did trigger a small part of my fetish brain. I asked her if people actually did pee on themselves when the iodine hit and she said no. I mean I really couldn't imagine feeling like I was wetting my pants and not actually wetting my pants and she wasn't giving me anymore clues lol. Regardless we went on with the scan.  At some point a man came on the intercom and told me i was doing great and that he was going to inject the iodine into my IV line and I'd probably start feeling warm. He was right, I started feeling warm all over but ESPECIALLY in my crotch area. It was like i was wetting without the feeling of pee coming out of me 🤯 Both my pussy and my ass were so warm I would have literally thought I was peeing full force had that lady not told me to expect it 🤣   That was a memorable experience for sure lol.
    • I am new here. I am a married male who is dragging his wife into this fetish.  We have tried light pee things throughout our marriage but are starting to get into it heavier.  I am mostly into it but dragging my wife along. She pretends she doesn't like it, but once the games begin, she gets more into it and enjoys the play. It's just getting her motivated takes a bit of effort.  But it's well worth it.  Hope to post some of my stories and read more of yours.
    • I did this once on a 500 mile/800 km trip. Sometime after the three-hour mark, I was starting to feel an urge to pee. Now, I wasn't desperate, but I could definitely feel my bladder filling. The rest areas were about 30 minutes apart. There were 14 of them before I got home and I'd just passed the first one. Never one to miss a challenge, I thought I'd see how I could go before I needed to stop. So, I set myself a goal to get past the next one, maybe the one after that and the one after that...  As the evening wore on, I'd gotten past four... five... six, then seven... eight and I still wasn't too bad. I was feeling a bit urgent as I approached the sign announcing the ninth, but clenched myself and was actually feeling a little better by the time I approached the tenth. Somehow I think I missed the 11th and I admit my pulse was racing as I drove past the 12th, but I was so into this challenge, now barely an hour from home. Maybe I really could do it, I told myself, as I steered past the next to last, one hand now starting to grab my crotch.  Of course, as soon as I saw the exit in my rearview mirror, I knew my quest was lost. The occasional grab now turned into a squeeze. I still had 20 minutes to make it to the next stop when I felt a couple drops escape. I told myself it really wasn't that long and I almost believed it. That rest area couldn't come too soon. Finally, I saw the sign for it. I was now clenching and squeezing and probably a half dozen other things. I took the exit ramp, pulled into the parking lot and ran out of my car, only to find the restrooms weren't working. There were a few other cars in the lot, but at this point I didn't care if anyone saw me. They'd probably never see me again. While I was disappointed I didn't make it home, I was very relieved and pleased to see the huge puddle I left under one big pine tree. I yet to have another journey as challenging and fun as that, but I can't say I haven't tried.