A podcast episode (and book) that might inspire some fantasies

There's this podcast called The Past and The Curious, about history. It's intended mainly for kids but many of the things they discuss from history I didn't know about even as an adult. They have a series of episodes called The Underwear Chronicles, about historical incidents involving people and their underwear. 

One of the episodes is about Marie Antoinette, and it talks about customs involving courtiers, royalty, and intimate moments. You can find it here: https://thepastandthecurious.com/episodes/underwear-chronicles-two-marie-antoinette/. Apparently, the intimate habits of royalty were quite the fascination at the time, and contrary to my expectation that they would have been afforded and held to the highest level of discreetness, it was apparently expected that intimate moments were shared with the royal court--including such things as births. While the podcast never mentions an incident involving peeing, it's not hard to imagine that there would have been fascination and interest around that in royal circles as well--which could inspire some of you to write stories about such a thing.

As an aside, there's another episode about swimmer Annette Kellerman, the first woman to perform for audiences while swimming in an actual swimsuit (as opposed to a normal women's outfit with a full length dress), and from pictures I have found of her body, she made a good first woman in a swimsuit.

These episodes are related to a book that either has come out recently or soon will, called I See Lincoln's Underpants, that is all about underwear moments in history.