Pee Talk & Questions

Talk and ask about all things related to peeing!

3,699 topics in this forum

• 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
  1. A big Thank You

• 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Question for Girls

• 16 replies
    • 3k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Spare Underwear

• 14 replies
    • 2k views
  4. Job Choices

• 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 25 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.7k views
  5. Drug Tests

• 11 replies
    • 6k views
    • 42 replies
    • 8.1k views
    • 13 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 28 replies
    • 4.5k views
  6. What would you do?

• 13 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 26 replies
    • 3.8k views
  7. Dog walking

• 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 14 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• A small squirty pee hate them 
    • Firstly it's amazing to hear that you and your girlfriend are able to share and act on your fantasies. In so many relationships, when a partner has a particular fantasy or desire, it is never spoken about because of how the other person may react so consequently many live their lives without ever experiencing it. You clearly have a very close and intimate bond with her and it's great that she was accepting and willing to try it. Age regression is a lot more common than you think. In times when you're overwhelmed we all regress a little, whether it be being held by a loved one, curling up on the sofa or in bed, sucking a thumb, cuddling a teddy... these are all ways at which we calm ourselves down and stem back to our childhood and you can feel your body almost instantly start to relax. For screaming babies, a bottle, pacifier or their mothers breast soothes them and sends them off to sleep. Being taken care of, nursed, changed is probably one of the most intimate of all. You're allowing yourself to be vulnerable and the other person to take care of you. As we grow up we forget what that was like.   
    • An old pee friend wanted to get together and I couldn’t resist. He suggested we hangout in his backyard and water a tree together. When it came time to pee, I stripped off my shorts and asked him how he wanted to see me go. He told me to squat over the roots peaking out of the ground and use my pussy to water them. As I got in position I told him to let me hold him while he soaks the trunk. While I was squatting, I turned so that I could hold and see his penis and could aim it at the trunk of the tree. I started tinkling on the roots first. You could hear it splashing out onto the wood and then the stream got heavier hissing out of my lips. He began spraying the bark on the tree with his strong stream of piss. I slowly finished as he was still going, and I sat there air drying myself. He finished up, I gave it a few shakes and a few strokes for good luck 😉
    • I also received comments on how long and hard I have peed  She said wow you must have had to really go bad.. I did too I had been holding it for a long time and was really desperate.  I took that as a compliment on my pee holding ability, and her appreciation of my stream