Yesterday’s piss fun

2 hours ago, Pissgirl2019 said:

Yesterday I sat in work all day, every time I needed to piss my mind would go wild. 

By the end of the day I made sure I held my last piss in for the journey home, making sure I was desperate by the time I got in the house, I went straight into the kitchen undid my trousers, slid them down,  knelt on the floor and watched as my hot piss filled my knickers, ran into my trousers and made a huge puddle on my floor. 

When I was done I had to go straight upstairs and rub myself until I came. 

Very nice!

7 hours ago, Pissgirl2019 said:

Yesterday I sat in work all day, every time I needed to piss my mind would go wild. 

By the end of the day I made sure I held my last piss in for the journey home, making sure I was desperate by the time I got in the house, I went straight into the kitchen undid my trousers, slid them down,  knelt on the floor and watched as my hot piss filled my knickers, ran into my trousers and made a huge puddle on my floor. 

That is so hot!!! It must have felt so good when you wet your knickers.

10 hours ago, Pissgirl2019 said:

Very hot.