Favorite pee fantasies

My absoutle dream is that I am stuck in line to use the bathroom. Many many many folks are ahead of me, I'm glancing towards the door bobbing up and down and up and down aaaahhhhh! My bladder is so full that every flush of the toilet, every run of the faucet, and every squirming member of the line makes me spurt. Man I feel like my kidneys are gonna explode just like your siblings tell ya when you're a kid. I finish the fantasy with getting to only 3 or 4 people ahead of me and I either wet myself or I end up having to go back to my office, to my next class, go home, or my bass (large musical instrument like a cello) performance.

I bet you everyone has a different pee holding situation that thinking about it turns them on. Whether it's being stuck in traffic, at your desk at school/work, doing chores such as dusting and doing dishes, brushing your teeth, getting your hair cut or hair done at the hairdressers, at the doctors office, in a store changing room, even being held against your own will, something always causes a special feeling.

• Like 2

I don't like getting desperate but i fucking love seeing girls desperate i have many fantasies but one of them is being with a desperate girl in a car shes driving and her bladder is really at the breaking point so she has to stop by the roadside and use my door as cover and she pees a long gusher with moans of relief while tallking about how good it feels to finally go and how much better she feels etc 

• Hot 2