Flavoring your piss?

I am very much into mouth pissing. I love pissing into a girls mouth.  I enjoy having her piss into my mouth. I LOVE oral sex combined with pissing.  I even enjoy my own from time to time.   During sexual experiences involving piss, I have been known to even squirt some piss into my own mouth before a kiss. It depends on what she is into.

Because those are things I enjoy, I also like to sweeten my piss and have my partner sweeten hers.   I’ll  usually do this by flushing my bladder completely with water and then drinking water again and also drinking a zero sugar sports drink.  

I was introduced to this concept by the same Amish girl that introduced me to water sports originally. She would simply add packets of artificial sweetener to the water she drank before we engaged in our activities.  She actually preferred mine to not be sweetened, but sometimes would want me to sweeten it.   I guess it depended on her mood. 

I read very little about that in forums. Am I the only one that does this? If you do it, what do you use to flavor your piss??

• Like 1