Spare Underwear

12 minutes ago, Jayne78 said:

As I am prone to the odd leak I always carry spare underwear in my handbag. 

A question for the ladies do any of you do this or am I an odd ball in this respect?

I definitely do this. Sometimes I'll bring a pair of leggings or something as well just in case I leak too much and it seeps through my panties. It just depends on what I'm wearing that day. For me its not necessarily an odd leak but just the fact that I have a tiny bladder and sometimes don't quite make it to the toilet on time🤷‍♀️

Fully appreciate your situation and as demonstrated in my pics I to struggle at times to get to the toilet in time. Spare leggings are a good idea though of course depends what you are wearing.

• Like 2

I did once have a date with a girl who took hers off and put them in her handbag,to go commando.She liked to cross her legs it made her feel horny.Which was nice.😋

• Love 1

Wow we have some daring ladies here I guess I'm just an average mum when it comes to this kind of thing. I don't think I have ever been out intentionally with no underwear on. Maybe if I am wet and for once no spares but that's all and even then I would put some on at the earliest opportunity.

• Like 2

For me going out without panties when I'm wearing jeans or leggings isn't a huge deal but the few times I've gone without underwear while wearing a skirt or a dress I'm constantly worried about a gust of wind or really anything that could fling it upwards xD

A lot of times I'll wear jeans and so leggings will just be a more casual version of the outfit so it usually works. Its better than nothing especially with my bladder xD

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

As I am prone to the odd leak I always carry spare underwear in my handbag. 

A question for the ladies do any of you do this or am I an odd ball in this respect?

I directly never wear them, but this is a long story...

• Love 2

I once saw a girl leave a nightclub queue, dash round a corner, hike her skirt up, pull her knickers down, sit on a wall and peed a gusher onto the pavement.   After sitting there for a while, with the stream eventually dwindling, she inspected her knickers at her knees, removed them, used them to wipe herself, then fished in her handbag, pulled out another pair, put them on, adjusted her skirt, put the wet knickers back in her handbag and went back to the queue.  

She must have been trying to wait until she got inside the nightclub, left it too long, wet herself a bit before she managed to get out of sight and pull her knickers down.  The fact that she carried spares meant she was prepared - so possibly it was a semi regular occurence.   I was a little surprised that she put the wet ones back in her bag rather than abandoning them - maybe she had a little waterproof bag inside her handbag.

Thankfully she never noticed me enjoying the show - although I don't think anything would have stopped her peeing.

@Jayne78, @Riley and any others - if you carry spares, what do you do with the wet ones?  Do you carry a plastic bag to put the wet ones in?  Do you abandon them if they get wet? or something else?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

I once saw a girl leave a nightclub queue, dash round a corner, hike her skirt up, pull her knickers down, sit on a wall and peed a gusher onto the pavement.   After sitting there for a while, with the stream eventually dwindling, she inspected her knickers at her knees, removed them, used them to wipe herself, then fished in her handbag, pulled out another pair, put them on, adjusted her skirt, put the wet knickers back in her handbag and went back to the queue.  

She must have been trying to wait until she got inside the nightclub, left it too long, wet herself a bit before she managed to get out of sight and pull her knickers down.  The fact that she carried spares meant she was prepared - so possibly it was a semi regular occurence.   I was a little surprised that she put the wet ones back in her bag rather than abandoning them - maybe she had a little waterproof bag inside her handbag.

Thankfully she never noticed me enjoying the show - although I don't think anything would have stopped her peeing.

@Jayne78, @Raven and any others - if you carry spares, what do you do with the wet ones?  Do you carry a plastic bag to put the wet ones in?  Do you abandon them if they get wet? or something else?

Lol i don't have the money to abandon panties if they get wet xD I usually have a bag that I put the old ones in and then wash them when I get home. 

• Like 2

Maigh has a plastic box in the car, it's mainly used for deliberate pee fun, but it has come in handy for several pee accidents. Yes, she carries spare clothing, said she can't trust her body anymore.

Sometimes, she forgets she has used it, and the smell that hits you when you pop the lid off makes your eyes water. Some items have never recovered from this, no matter how many times they were washed, always had a faint ammonia type odour about them.

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Some items have never recovered from this, no matter how many times they were washed, always had a faint ammonia type odour about them.

O I can imagine lol. The smell would certainly make your eyes water lol

• Agree 1