How creative are you with your pee play?

@Riley, that's quite a list.   I've completed 20 of the ones on that list, but that gives another 30 to try.  Of those:

Zip wire sounds great fun, but I'm not sure where I'll find one that I can use and get away with it.

Hand stand - I might just about manage, but splits - not a chance!

What do you mean with peeing in VR?  Do you mean going into a VR game/experience and then actually peeing, but not knowing what you are peeing on, or do you mean simultating peeing in the game/simulation?

With regards to some of the ones that I have done:

PVC pipe - I have a 4 foot length of pvc drain pipe in the garage - sometimes if I'm working in the garage, I'll stick the end of this out of the garage door and pee into the pipe so that my pee goes outside onto the concrete, but I can stay in the relative seclusion of the garage so I'm less likely to be seen than if I stood outside the garage and peed directly onto the concrete.

Peeing riding a bicycle, I find this quite difficult to do if I'm pedalling, but I have often waited until I'm coasting on a gentle downhill, then pull the leg of my shorts aside, point one knee out to the side and then pee.  It leaves a lovely trail on the floor - especially if done on tarmac.

Peeing off a high ledge - I have done this with standing on the edge of bridges and cliffs.  I love seeing the pee fall down into the distance and getting blown around by the wind.  The higher the better as I reckon that as it disperses over the distance it means that you probably don't get a puddle on the floor but a much wider splatter and in really high situations (couple of hundred feet) you can't even see what is left at the bottom from where you are.

• Hot 2