• 1.7k views
  13. My first sighting

• 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• That video was absolutely perfect. It has everything, anal, DP, group sex, gagging, pissing....And the girl is hot af. Too bad her pretty asshole got destroyed. Poor thing
    • It's been quite a while since I last indulged in my perhaps somewhat strange hobby. It was almost a coincidence that it happened some time ago and I rediscovered my enjoyment of peeing. It was this lazy evening in front of the TV when suddenly, out of nowhere, the idea came to me not to satisfy my urgent need on the toilet, but to abuse my old teddy as a kind of diaper. I can't say why, but I simply needed the greatest fun and tingling excitement to piss on the bear. I kept this story completely to myself, the bear was washed after a few more similar missions and got its place in the cellar. Everyday life was full to bursting and so I only peed in the toilet.   My best friend Helena and I had known each other for quite a while. We met years ago at the swimming lake and just hit it off from the very first moment. Although Helena was more than 10 years younger, our friendship worked wonderfully. We've both been a bit unlucky in love over the last few years and we've ended up in bed together several times. Why we never got together? I don't really know myself. We were sitting in my garden, just Helena and me. The barbecue was cooling down and we had eaten very well. It was still early in the year, one of the first warmer evenings, the first barbecue of the season. Helena had once again had bad luck with a date and so we philosophized about life and love while sharing a crate of beer for dessert. Helena asked me for the key to the house because she had to go to the toilet. I jokingly asked her what the key was worth to her. She raised an eyebrow and said “nothing” ... “what is it worth to you if I go to the house at all?” Before I could answer, she got up and went behind the garden shed. The last step hadn't really stopped yet and I could already hear it hissing loudly. I would have loved to know how she had peed, because I could hear the stream pattering against the wood of the garden shed from time to time. What a mess, I thought, but I had to be honest with myself: the thought of my best friend peeing against my garden shed really appealed to me. Helena came back, buttoned her pants as she walked over and said with a grin, “You guys aren't the only ones who could do that!” I didn't want to let on that I liked the idea of what she had just done and so I acted horrified. “I wouldn't have thought that of you, ugh!” We were already a bit buzzed and while Helena opened her next beer she said “Don't act like that, who knows where you've been”. She went on to tell us that she used to pee in her houseplant when she was a teenager, when she often had to go out at night after partying to avoid waking her parents. Especially when she had smoked in secret and didn't want her parents to “get wind of it. The way she talked about it, I almost had the feeling that we might have something in common that we didn't know about before. She wanted to know what the craziest place I'd ever peed was. I must have been very drunk, because I slipped out straight away that I had once pissed all over my teddy bear out of laziness. She grinned at me “Please what's wrong?” I was scared of myself - oh fuck, how am I going to get out of this! Somewhat helplessly, I stammered something like “that was stupid, I know... something corrosive.... I had been drinking” Helena laughed at me “do you still have the teddy”? “Yes, I've washed it,” I replied. So she said, then it's still okay when it's washed. It was quiet for a moment, I was so embarrassed. I was an idiot, how could I have told her? She looked at me and didn't say anything at first. ... “I want some too” she said after a while. The way she said it almost sounded a bit shy. “I often imagined it as a child when I had to go out at night and didn't dare to walk around the house alone” she added almost apologetically. “But I never dared”. “Will you get the bear for me until I have to go back?” My heart skipped a beat! That's not happening right now? I was a bit afraid that she wouldn't be serious, that she was just showing me up, I felt caught out and was afraid she would laugh at me the next moment and break off contact because I was too disgusting for her with such revelations. I must have thought a moment too long. “I'm sorry if I caught you off guard, that was stupid of me” she apologized. “After you just told me that, I thought you might be relaxed about it”. “I'm easy!” - “I've just never talked to anyone about it like that before,” I replied after a deep sip of beer. “I don't know what it is either” she said, “sometimes I just like peeing”. “I like to watch my stream, see the little stream running across the parking lot and I also like to watch boys when they pee” We had never talked about the subject before. I slowly gained confidence and admitted that I felt the same way. “Maybe it's completely normal and not as kinky as I always thought.” We drank a round of Jägermeister to this joint revelation. “If you want to watch me, you're welcome to come behind the garden house next time,” Helena conceded, “but I want to see you too!” I really liked this idea straight away. I was excited. I offered Helena the chance to put her idea into practice and get a soft toy from my cellar if she wanted. “Really?” Right now?” Ohhhhh yes, this idea really got me hot, we shouldn't put it off for too long. “Sure, if you have to and you want to right now”. “You'll do it then, I want to see you do it too” she challenged me. Ok, the thought of doing it in front of another person felt very strange, but yes, I'll do it too. “And how do we do that?” “Where do we do it?” “It's already completely dark, we can't see any of it here...” “Let's go inside, into a room with a tiled floor”.... No sooner said than done. With somewhat shaky hands, I put down my now empty beer bottle and we went to the house. We went straight to the basement and I had to look for the box with my old stuffed animals. Helena asked if she could just take one or two so that not too much would go wrong.  It wasn't easy for me to say “yes”, as some of the specimens held real childhood memories. Helena spotted a slightly larger lion next to the box on the shelf and said “I want that one”. I wasn't very enthusiastic, the lion had been a present and certainly wasn't cheap considering its size. But the idea that Helena might lose interest in our plan was too dangerous for me and I gave her the big lion.... Before I knew it, Helena took another crocodile out of the box and said “to clean off” ... “now you”! I'd had a lot to drink, so I decided to choose a slightly larger seal and took the trusty teddy with me as a precaution. I was terribly nervous as we walked up the stairs to the first floor. Helena was walking in front of me and looking at her tight ass together with the idea of what she was about to do got me very excited. There we were, in the bathroom, and neither of us really dared to get down to business. She wanted to know how I had done it back then. I told her in detail. “I think it's stupid to squat on that thing in the bathroom, it's almost like going to the loo” “Shall we put some towels on the couch or on the bed and do it there?” asked Helena. She was kind of right. Sure it was less effort to clean up later, but it was missing some of the salt in the soup. I took three large bath towels from the cupboard and we went into my bedroom. I put the comforter to one side and covered everything in several layers. Helena looked at me a little shyly.... “I don't know” “Somehow I feel uncomfortable in front of you now”. “Shall we have another Jägermeister?” I went to the garden shed, got two beers and the bottle of Jägermeister. So now we were sitting in my bedroom on the covered bed, taking it in turns to drink beer and Jägermeister and probably both trying to hold on as long as possible, neither of us wanting to start. Suddenly Helena said “I don't care now, otherwise I'll burst” Either we do it now or I have to go to the loo” ‘I have to too’ I replied - ‘Just do it!’ Helena took off her pants without hesitation. Today she wasn't wearing a lace thong like usual when it was foreseeable that we would end up in bed. She was wearing a pair of sporty black knickers, which she turned slightly away from me and pushed down over her hips, letting them fall down her legs. Now Helena took off her T-shirt too. “That's too long” she said, “it'll only get wet”. Helena's private parts are usually very well shaved, but today she was probably not prepared and has a little fuzz around her labia. She puts the lion on the bed and kneels over him. “What's the best way to do it now?” First she sits on the back of the lion and folds the front part up along her stomach. “Everything will run down the back like this” ... I suggested that she could press the lion's head, which wasn't exactly small, against her stomach and sit down so that she pees into the back of its neck, as this would probably absorb the most. Helena slides forward. Where she first sat, on the lion's bottom, there was already a small wet spot in her fur. Either she could barely hold it in, or she was as aroused as I was. Helena presses the lion's head firmly against her and stretches her pelvis slightly forward. It is dead silent. Nobody says anything, but nothing happens either. Is she peeing already? I would hear that, wouldn't I? She looks at me: “I don't think I can do it like this” - “and actually I have to so urgently, but I can't”. “Look away”!!! I half-heartedly turned my head to the side. “The thought of pissing here on your bed is too weird! Can I really?” “yesaaaaaaaa” I said, I really want to see this, just don't think about it. Helena looked up. I noticed how she rubbed the lion's head a little on her clitoris - so she definitely liked it too, I thought to myself. Suddenly I heard a soft hiss. Helena's face almost broke into a small grin. It was silent again. You couldn't see anything on my lion yet. Was she peeing right now? She looked satisfied, but you couldn't hear anything. “Wait, it's coming soon,” she said.... “ahhhhh, that feels so exciting” she knelt a little higher, I could see her labia again and a wet spot on the lion's neck... it dribbled out of Helena slightly, a light stream formed briefly against the back of its head. Now she knelt over her head and dried herself off. “Is that it already?” She looked at me briefly, grinned sheepishly and pushed the lion forward underneath her. I was just about to think “too bad” or “well, maybe the lion can still be saved this way” when a firm and loud splash shot out of Helena onto the lion's back. She quickly crouched down again and pressed the lion firmly against her. Now it hissed and ran! Helena exhaled deeply and pushed her pelvis further forward. It hissed and the lion's head began to turn dark. She held the lion tightly between her thighs, as if in a vice, and pissed for a few seconds. You could see how the piss gradually soaked the lion's head and neck. The hissing sounded great and the air shook with excitement. Helena reached for the crocodile. It was still hissing and some of her piss was already running down the side of the lion. She knelt higher and now I could see her stream, which splashed further back onto the lion's back as she squatted. A firm, hard jet from her cave. She quickly pushed the crocodile between the lion and her stream. “He can never soak it all up,” she explained her actions as a dark wet trail formed in the crocodile's soft, long fur. The crocodile lay on its back, the jagged came pressed into the lion's wet fur while she pressed the crocodile's smooth soft belly against her vagina. Too bad, I couldn't see anything again. The crocodile quickly turned dark in color and Helena bent it firmly upwards, pressing it against her belly, her thighs tightly closed again. The hissing became quieter and stopped briefly. I watched spellbound as her thighs opened. She knelt up again, her lips still dripping a little, the wet crocodile lying on the lion, a few rivulets running from the crocodile down into the lion's fur. She grins happily at me before looking at her work. The drops between her legs are increasing again. She opens her knees wider and starts to pee again. She takes the crocodile slightly next to the lion and directs the stream with her pelvis over both victims and slides further back, where the lion was still almost dry. A few wet trails run through the fur before the stream ends with a drip. Helena takes the lion's tail and wipes between her labia. “THAT WAS GREAT!” I never thought that I would actually do this once in my life. Helena stood up and lifted her two victims. There were a few damp spots on the towel, but nothing serious. She quickly held the two dripping victims over my laundry basket. The pee ran out of both ruined stuffed animals. You could still see exactly where it had been in their fur. I couldn't help but smell the dripping crocodile. It smelled great. I licked briefly over the wet fur and let some of her pee run into my mouth! I tasted her salty juice and would have loved to squeeze it all out of the stuffed animals to drink it. She looked at me in horror. Oh no, was that definitely too much? I think Helena enjoyed seeing me so hot and aroused. She grabbed my crotch and before I could fulfill my part of the agreement, we had great sex together. What an experience!   THE STORY IS GOING TO BE CONTINUED