The 2024 Birthday Shout Thread

Well this is slightly original - but not unknown.   The laws of averages and normal distributions coming into play here.

To put it another way, today we get to give a very personal Happy Birthday serenade just to @MrSonata

Have a great day sir!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I don't have my birthday listed but it's today as well. Happy birthday birthday twin 😁

Happy birthday bootyfull

• Love 1
9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well this is slightly original - but not unknown.   The laws of averages and normal distributions coming into play here.

To put it another way, today we get to give a very personal Happy Birthday serenade just to @MrSonata

Have a great day sir!!!

Thank you so much. 🙂 

6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I don't have my birthday listed but it's today as well. Happy birthday birthday twin 😁

Thank you birthday twin 😄 Nice suprise to share this with you. Happy Birthday  @Bacardi 😄 

• Love 3

Today we celebrate all of the 1st April Birthdays - and those who prefer to keep the exact day of their April Birthday a little more discreet.

Nothing discrete about our Birthday Celebrations though:  @Paulypeeps  @Peefan83  @Mrhapee  @morty98  @Moore007  @Jfhchr  @nobodynot  @petr999  @Marking Fun  @fanica  @diaspora1330  @AbdoU

• Like 2