Any men ever peed off a building?

3 hours ago, marking my territory said:

Was it in a city? Just off of a house? What motivated you to do it? Were you hoping to spray someone below?

Yes, of course! - Hasn't everyone? 😉

Off of a house.

My motivation was a very full bladder and a lot of alcohol.

No desire to spray anyone or anything in particular.  Just having fun peeing a huge arching stream off of a high object.

• Cheeky 1

I did it at my apartment 14 floors up it was mostly on the balcony but i imagine some of it went off the balcony.

Personally I was just needing a piss and it's nice to do it out in the open where unless your neighbor is watching no one else can see you do it even though you are surounded by everyoone

• Like 1

Used to live downtown, and pissed off my 4th floor balcony a couple times. My apartment faced some houses, most of them being rented out to university students (which I also was at the time). It was nice being able to just spray with abandon rather than having to control things at the toilet.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I sometimes take advantage from the fact that I live in a high-rise. I simply go to the staircase and hang my dick over the handrail on an upper floor. It is funny to recognize the results also 10 and more floors below. Haha. So far, I never noticed anybody while I was pissing there. I guess I am the only person who actually „uses“ the stairs in that building at all. But if I would notice someone, I would immediately stop spraying.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
On 3/31/2024 at 7:27 AM, PeeOV330 said:

I've always wanted to! The thought of being high enough up that I can finish peeing before it hits the ground sounds like so much fun

Wow you'd have to be REALLY high up for that to happen! Like I'd think out of some kind of aircraft like a helicopter. I've watched those videos on Youtube of people throwing stuff from very tall dams and it's under 10 seconds for objects to hit the ground--and anything shorter than 10 seconds for a pee is barely much of a pee. I'd rather watch a 20 or 15 second pee that falls a considerable distance AND has substantial volume than a 5 second pee that is all in mid-air.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I have peed from the wall of a dam - although at the time I wasn't full to bursting.   Plus the dam wall wasn't vertical, it curved away so I had to aim for distance to achieve a decent length of pee.   It was fun though!

217195872_Screenshot2024-04-02at08_23_35.thumb.png.802d0a704238619079feb600003402cf.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

If bridges do count, i have peed from many buildings 😉, otherwise I have peed from two balconies, one window and three construction sites. 

It was mostly at night and never with any people below. I just like the feeling of such a free but forbidden piss.

• Cheeky 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2024 at 10:25 PM, NaughtyGold said:

I sometimes take advantage from the fact that I live in a high-rise. I simply go to the staircase and hang my dick over the handrail on an upper floor. It is funny to recognize the results also 10 and more floors below. Haha. So far, I never noticed anybody while I was pissing there. I guess I am the only person who actually „uses“ the stairs in that building at all. But if I would notice someone, I would immediately stop spraying.

Just look out below for you doing it bro.  Couple times I accidentally got someone below me.  Lol he werent happy not one bit.  

• Haha 3
  • Hot 1

Was in a hotel with a balcony once, and the door was open at night to let a breeze in, so when I woke up I just stepped outside and peed off the balcony. There was a street with 1 or 2 cars below but I couldn't see where it landed

At my aunt’s house in Jamaica. She has a two-story with roof access from the balcony. I woke up early because of the time difference and decided I wanted to pee off the roof. Aimed for the hedge and let loose. 

it was fun. 

I’ve peed from a tree house onto my friend below. Said it was just water from the roof 😂 He was really upset. I’ve peed from bridges into the river below, I’ve peed over board from a big ferry into the sea and from a few balconys as well 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Roughneck said:

Off the deck back porch many times. No neighbors nearby never a worry. Kinky and satisfying if you get my drift.

That was always my goal in owning a big enough piece of land - That I can walk outside and pee off my back porch/deck anytime without worrying about my neighbors seeing.

• Like 1