Any men ever peed off a building?

As a kid approximately 10 years old, I sometimes climbed on our roof and peed off the gable end two stories off the ground. Just for doing something different. Also peed on the roof and watched it go down into the gutters. Cheap thrills for a kid.

• Like 1

Did it off a tall building hotel window doesn't open wide enough for me to see where it landed but it was in the middle of the city late evening so it was dark, and across the road from a train station. It just the risk trill that gets me and I have no idea if anyone saw it. :D

• Like 1

When I was a student I lived on the 8th floor of some halls of residence.   I peed out of my window several times.

I have also peed out of upstairs windows in my house, off multi storey car parks (both over the side and down stairwells) and from hotel room windows and balconies.

• Love 2

I never, but I remember a very, very long time ago when I was in the 5th year of middle school we had a school trip to Florence in Italy. You are 15-16 years old in that year, back then that was a very acceptable age to start drinking here. 

Our hotel in Florence was really crappy, they advertised themselves as being a half a star so that says enough. The hotel was in an apartment building. The first 5 floors were apartments and the 6th floor was the hotel. There also was no elevator. Needless to say, a bunch of 16 year olds were not very excited by this. Also needless to say, in the evenings after the excursions we had enormous amount of beer and other liquors. 

Good thing was, this hotel did have a roof top terrace. We made great use of it by sitting on it, loudly singing songs, gulping beer after beer and so on. At that age you became drunk fast, which led to the fact that a lot of guys just drunkenly pissed of this roof top onto the (pretty busy) street below. Some of them even held contests to see who could pee the furthest. 

Myself, I wasn't a very comfortable pee-er (nor drinker!) back then so even though I was tipsy I wasn't drunk and just walked back to the toilets in my room. Bit of a shame I think now 2 decades later! Although the bigger shame was the teachers put the girls in another hotel so I know nothing of the peeing escapades of the drunk girls, because I'm pretty sure they weren't exactly sober either.. 

My favorite way is to piss from a stair case on a higher floor down between the floors and try my stream land as lower floor as possible. Once as a teenager I noticed some girls chatting on the staircase. I went to a higher floor and start peeing downstairs. They of- course noticed it and start looking at me. Then one of them to my great surprise squatted just where she was standing and start peeing. Afterwards they run away, leaving a big puddle there. 

• Like 1