Sleepwear

Peenicks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

2, 5 or 20.

If it is hot then definitely 20.  If it is warm then mainly 5 (I find my shoulders get cold if I don't have them covered, but the lower half is fine under the duvet).   In the winter it is usually 2, but can be 5 depending on how I feel.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest Wetling

18 or 19. Sometimes 20, but I like some warm, often wet fabric around my crotch, so I usually keep the panties on I have been wearing over the day. 8 or 9 if I'm cold or to lazy/tired to undress. I always take off my bra since sleeping in it just feels uncomfortable.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I just saw this picture when browsing Reddit with some interesting discussion under it, and since I have a thing for polls, thought I'd share here. Basically, out of these options, what are you guys' preferred sleep clothes? Multiple choices can be picked in the poll.

880120697_obrzok.thumb.png.5be9615d360983b2bdefe438fccc87b8.png

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I recognise the diagram, and if someone can remind me where it is on the site one of the staff can link the two threads together.

It'll add a big volume of samples to the question.

(18 for me, just everyday boxers)

Oh, has this been posted before? If so mb, tried doing a brief look to make sure it's not a duplicate but didn't see it on the first glance.

4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I recognise the diagram, and if someone can remind me where it is on the site one of the staff can link the two threads together.

It'll add a big volume of samples to the question.

(18 for me, just everyday boxers)

Just now, avatar said:

Oh, has this been posted before? If so mb, tried doing a brief look to make sure it's not a duplicate but didn't see it on the first glance.

@Kupar wins today's Good Peefan award - sorry that sounds really cheesy and patronising.   But his finger definitely on a pulse (or ideally a pulsing stream).

Now the two threads are linked, so there's some fun answers to look back on.

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Now the two threads are linked, so there's some fun answers to look back on.

Oh wow, I've even replied to this half a year ago... Guess that only serves to prove how completely useless my memory is 🤣

• Hug 1
  • Haha 1