For the males and females of peefans.

Personally I dont carry toilet paper in the car. As a lone male with no kids there are few times when I ever have a female in the car. When I do it is usually just a case of dropping home a work colleague who has finished at the same time as me. And almost always she will use the female staff toilets if she needs to go beforehand, and the journey is rarely more than 20 minutes. If I had a wife or daughter it might be different.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
2 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

For the males:

Do you carry roll of toilet paper or wipes in the car for those emergency situations on the road for your significant other or daughter?

Well I don't have a car, significant other nor a daughter, so no for me lol.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Hello everyone Abby here I just a couple of questions that I’ve been itching to ask.

For the males:

Do you carry roll of toilet paper or wipes in the car for those emergency situations on the road for your significant other or daughter?

For the females:

Does your husband carry toilet paper or wipes for you or as a kid did your mother or father carry them?

I usually carry my own wipes and tissues in my purse. I have seasonal allergies and they strike at any time. But, also because I often pee a lot too and need to wipe.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Hello everyone Abby here I just a couple of questions that I’ve been itching to ask.

For the males:

For the females:

Does your husband carry toilet paper or wipes for you or as a kid did your mother or father carry them?

I always carry a roll in the car.  For any female passengers that need it and also if I need a #2 in a place with no toilet paper.

• Like 2

No. The kind of trips I do I plan rest stops, and we don’t make many trips. My wife and I have three boys between us. 

But when I was in the Navy  in the 90’s, I did keep at least a roll of TP in my rack for myself. Our entire berthing of 90 got 8 rolls a day, and we ran out frequently. It was a great idea to have a personal reserve. 

• Like 1

I was about to answer no, but then realised that if fact I generally do have a packet of tissues in my glove box, and usually any spare fast food napkins get put in there too.

The reason I didn't immediately say yes is that in all the years of being with my other half, she's never needed to stop to pee anywhere.   I mean, Britain is a small place so it's not like we're driving hours through remote places.  But generally we can go on a trip out, be out and come back without her needing to pee.   I honestly don't know how.

Anyway - if I ever give you a lift @ABBYPEEGODDESS or any of the other PF ladies (or guys), you can be assured there'll be something to clean up with after peeing next to my car. 

Yes, both tp and wipes. Mrs practically has a change of clothes in a plastic container in the car, incontinence is a curse, accidental or otherwise, lol.

Rest stops are hit and miss, sometimes there is tp, most times there isn’t, it’s just safer to carry something. We aren’t shy about pulling up when one of us needs to go, but the state capital is over 2 hours away. Apparently, ‘marinating’ for that long can smell, M is somewhat paranoid about smelling bad. 

If we’re out walking, and the damn hay fever leaves us alone, M always has a little stash of tissues or decomposable wipes in her backpack. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Yes, I carry tissues in the car. If you need a wipe I an assist 🙂

I remember the nannies and my aunts in Spain and France always carried tissues in their purses for wiping. I've observed this to just be more common in Europe where people are used to peeing outside compared to the US where its the exception to the rule.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2023 at 2:58 PM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

For the males:

For the females:

Yes I do for the reason in ur question.   As well as myself if I need it.     Do a lot of outdoor stuff.  Fishing camping hunting biker rallies.  

Male here, no SO or daughter, i carry a roll in my bag for the #2 emergency. I work moving around (on the bus) so i inevitably use public toilets for my needs, and some stock paper l, but the majority don't 

Edited by AWN_84