Your Best Pee thing of 2022?

After not indulging in pee play for a few weeks, I got incredibly horny in my room and wanted to cover the carpet in piss. My bladder was already prety full by the time I wanted to pee but I continued drinking more water to push the urge further. I released a few times onto the carpet making some pretty big stains when I got the desire to put an ice cube or two in my pussy which I hadn’t done since my early stages of masturbation discovery long ago. I put the ice cubes in my mouth for a second before slippingthem into my already wet pussy and the sensation made me want to pee more immediately. The cold interior feeling mixed with my warm stream flowing onto the carpet felt so good, I wish it lasted longer. I came so quickly after rubbing my clit thinking about it and seeing the mess I made

• Hot 4
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2023 at 1:37 AM, Great Horned Owl said:

Date with tall blonde woman, age 44, 5.11.135 pounds. Before I met my current girlfriend I dated this gal for a short time. She was conservative and not into pee but me being into pee would always listen to her.

One night after dinner and a concert which lasted 6 hours included travel time my date said her bladder was about to explode. Long story short, she wearing a short dress and heels runs to my toilet as soon as we grt back to my place. I thought she was going to have a monster loud pee but "no" she had the longest slowest pee I have ever heard. Her flow was straight in the bowl but a very thin stream that flowed for 3 minutes and 21 seconds. It was so hot because she took forever to drain out. She would not stop and her flow was constant. I made a comment after this one asking if she felt better. She said it takes so long to empty out and wish she could go faster and shorter. I just smiled and said "I am sure you do fine, don't change"

Too bad the relationship did not last.

GHO.

The female mega-bladder enthusiast world has lost a treasured find. To think what this 5' 11" blonde was actually capable of if A) you and she had continued your relationship and B) she was into developing her magnificent bladder? I suspect that she was capable of much longer void times, perhaps 5+ minutes.

Tall attractive female blondes with immense bladder capacity-- and endless pees-- are who I worship. If re-establishing the relationship is a possibility, ferret-out her cell phone number and practice seduction techniques posthaste. 😍