Video game players…

I have a fair few times! If I am fully engrossed in a game I'll hold and hold until I'm basically wetting and then run. Sometimes I'll not make it and choose the back garden or kitchen tiled floor where I'll squat pull my trousers down and pee through my boxer briefs. Then pull my trousers up (mop up if inside) and then go back to gaming.

• Hot 2
12 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I used to game for long sessions as a kid and teen (I longer do that I get bored now I focus on soccer and keeping my body in check.) I would usually piss on the floor below me or use an abandoned table as my toilet since the basement double as my Game Center and storage room

How would you use a table as a toilet? Would you just sit on it and blast the floor?

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, PissPrince97 said:

I usually game with my cock sticking out my fly (ie: I mostly wear a white T-shirt and tight low rise briefs. When I’m gaming for long periods of time and my bladder starts to get full my cock gets erect and my tips starts to drip piss. So I put my controller down, turn to my “piss wall” in my bedroom and shoot piss at it.  The rugs at the base soak up my piss so no immediate cleaning. After I’m done with my piss I go back to playing my game with my cock out and drinking a shit ton of water, wine, and soda to get ready for my next gaming piss

The below pic was taken after a recent gaming piss

17CDAA10-7548-40AB-BDC3-3754FDFA2234.jpeg

Love that you have a "piss wall" that's so hot

• Agree 3
On 10/16/2023 at 7:44 AM, glad1 said:

In my case, the question is more have I ever got up to use the bathroom while online.

Most days, I'm on the computer several hours at a time. Usually I'm distracted enough to not notice my bladder filling, that is until I suddenly find myself desperate. By the time I'd stand up to do something about it, I'd probably pee myself before I left the room. For that reason, I keep under my desk a big blue bucket. Sometimes it's half full by the end of the day.

231012_77126.jpg

Aaah love that you have a bucket handy. It's great to be able to piss so conveniently

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Sometimes I use bottles or empty glasses while gaming, but I habe just let it go on my chair as well.

The chair is not absorbant and I do have a plastic matt below it to not scratch the floor, so all thd pee just forms a big puddle.

I let it out slowly so it is always nice and warm and at the next possible point I pause the gaming session to masturbate, since sitting in my warm pee, hearing it drip on the floor and smelling it is quite distracting and makes me horny.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I found a sheet of transparent plastic, pretty thick, maybe 5mm. You can heat it up with one of the hot air guns, and it molds it to the shape of the chair. 
I can go 3 or 4 times before I need to clean it up wait a towel, it makes a pretty fair sized puddle. 

Games I’m currently playing are Generation Zero, Cyberpunk 2077, Starfield, and Forza Motorsport (when it works)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 11/6/2023 at 9:15 PM, toiletfloorpee said:

I used to be heeeavily into WoW, back in the days of Lich King, and use to spend far too much of my free time doing raids and such. My boyfriend at the time was in the same guild as me and we would raid together sat at our dining table.

On a few occasions where we were absolutely mired, we both either peed on the floor under the table, or just wet ourselves. 

In one raid where my boyf had died in game, he had fun taunting me by getting up and loudly peeing in the kitchen sink nearby, and then enjoyed watching as I peed onto the floor through my PJs from my seat, telling the entire raid what I was doing in chat. 

I got 5 messages after the raid from horny guild mates, 4 male, 1 female, who wanted to suddenly get to know me better. 

Did you deliberately pee in your PJs because you were too uncomfortable, or did you just lose control after holding for too long? 

4 hours ago, ppppppp said:

Did you deliberately pee in your PJs because you were too uncomfortable, or did you just lose control after holding for too long? 

To quote Abe from the Simpsons, a little from column A, a little from column B. 

I had been holding for a long time as we had already wiped twice (the raid got wiped, not my vagina ha) and I was incredibly desperate and we were so close to actually finishing that boss. I just couldn't concentrate so let it go. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/25/2023 at 12:19 AM, PissPrince97 said:

I usually game with my cock sticking out my fly (ie: I mostly wear a white T-shirt and tight low rise briefs. When I’m gaming for long periods of time and my bladder starts to get full my cock gets erect and my tips starts to drip piss. So I put my controller down, turn to my “piss wall” in my bedroom and shoot piss at it.  The rugs at the base soak up my piss so no immediate cleaning. After I’m done with my piss I go back to playing my game with my cock out and drinking a shit ton of water, wine, and soda to get ready for my next gaming piss

The below pic was taken after a recent gaming piss

17CDAA10-7548-40AB-BDC3-3754FDFA2234.jpeg

I NEED to know more about this and about this piss wall!!! That’s so fucking hot!!! 

• Hot 1