Feedback / Idea Speed & Loading Reports

How's the site running for you right now?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. How is the site running for you?

• Good!
    • Bad!

3 minutes ago, KP-has2P said:

I haven’t been able to access the site for close to 24 hours.  This is the first time I’ve been able to get on without getting a 500 error.

Same here. Just got on barely ten minutes ago.

6 hours ago, Admin said:

Sorry guys. Working on it.

Thanks for all your efforts.    Although this morning, initial login took over 20 sec, and each page click is taking anywhere from a couple of seconds up to that sort of time.   Once the page starts to load, images etc seem to appear at normal speed.

So it seems like time to have my click processed rather than speed of data transfer to build the page - if that makes sense.

We're not under a sustained DoS attack are we @Admin

On 2/11/2021 at 8:37 AM, Sophie said:

Site has gone down 3 times in the last 90 minutes. Simply doesn't respond for a couple of minutes then displays this error. Clicking try again immediately works afterwards. 

Screenshot_20210211-163505.png

i was getting this screen most of yesterday until this morning. 

• Agree 4
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

We're not under a sustained DoS attack are we @Admin

Was it [AI]-induced server self-wetting?

With such an inspirational content we perhaps need some stricter instruction lines & rules in server rooms: "Hold on, do not Wet here" ?

• Haha 3
On 6/4/2024 at 4:06 AM, puddyls said:

i was getting this screen most of yesterday until this morning. 

Yeah, me too!

I was seriously starting to worry I'd never again catch up with all the friends I've made here.

On 6/4/2024 at 10:03 PM, Admin said:

Nothing sinister, just tech issues. Should hopefully all be running smoothly again now, but please let me know if not. 🙂 

Na still unable to get in at times / very slow load times.

55 minutes ago, KP-has2P said:

Seems around 8pm EDT (east coast USA), I think it’s midnight UTC nightly the site gets slow for me.  Maybe a peak traffic time or some sort of server maintenance goes on then?

I agree. Any time after 8 pm EST the site slows down so much it almost becomes unusuablr for me. When I'm online during the day it slows down occasionally but at night it's every page and every message I send in the chat takes 30+ seconds to load. 

• Agree 2

The site this last week has been awfull for me every time I browse a topic soon as I click on something else I’m logged out it’s the same with messages I can read a message and soon as I hit reply I have to sign back in I’m already on my third sign in writing this post not sure why it keeps happening as it’s deffo not my internet speed as iM running on super fast fibre n I’m getting 1000 mbps 

Posted (edited)

It is almost midnight eastern time USA. I am having trouble getting the different forms l(ike pee questions and real wetting) to load. The site and main board loads without any issue 

It is fairly common that they load very slow or not at all on my phone. My laptop is better. It is not mobile network though. Both are operating on  the same my own wi-fi network.  Could be the Mobil version of the site is slow.

Edited by wettingman
1 hour ago, Paulypeeps said:

I am now getting a Cloudflare message checking (in some not obvious way) that I am human that takes a few seconds every time I launch a new page. This is new.

But …it has been working and loading without much delay 🙂

• Agree 1
14 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

And anything that helps stop the bots is welcome 🙂 

• Agree 2
5 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Yes! I haven't seen a single bot since and the one time it's taken me more than 5 seconds to load it asked me to check a box. No big deal to me lol. Thank you @Admin!

• Agree 2