Men pissing where ever they want.

On 6/24/2023 at 11:03 PM, beachmom said:

Parking lots, outdoor festivals are a bit more risky. There are many places that are thought to be rather expected by the general public, alleys, locker rooms, showers, parking garages are all mostly thought to be rather expected.

I have taken a few shameless leaks in front of mixed company at parties. ( Hauling in out a dick and then carelessly pissing on a fence or wall in front ofeveryone is massively freeing. The trick is how do you record it. A co-conspirator is almost mandatory which is cool if they are into it but it is such a niche.)

• Hot 4
On 6/25/2023 at 4:53 AM, oliver2 said:

Maybe it depends on where in the world? Certainly depends on the size of the festival. Parking lots/car parks are fairly well accepted in my experience…

Parkling lots are fine except if you pee on cars. 

On 6/25/2023 at 12:03 AM, beachmom said:

Parking lots, outdoor festivals are a bit more risky. There are many places that are thought to be rather expected by the general public, alleys, locker rooms, showers, parking garages are all mostly thought to be rather expected.

Definitely true!

• Agree 2
On 7/1/2023 at 10:10 AM, toseepee said:

Currently obsessed with this video of a bunch of guys all running over to a large bush area and peeing in the middle of a marathon. Some of them clearly take little caution not to be seen. This is how every public event should be, but with more ladies using the facili-trees as well

https://thisvid.com/videos/marathon-public-group-piss/

Now I'm obsessed too. 

• 4 weeks later...