Men pissing where ever they want.

On 7/23/2017 at 9:50 PM, beachmom said:

I agree totally. Part of the attraction to men is that they are so bold and don't give a fuck what others think. I'm sorry that men seem to be loosing this confidence, wimpy guys are really a turnoff to me. I've always encouraged my boys to "be men" and piss where you want, "it's your right," "the world is your urinal, I say. Now that they are in their late teens, I notice many young ladies and even some of my lady friends are quite intrigued and complimentary when the boys take a leak openly. It's common to hear, "I wish my boys, (husband, boyfriend, ect.) had that much confidence, it's so cool that they don't give a fuck!

I used to be that wimpy guy who refused to pee outside. I was very pee shy as a kid/teen, avoided urinals and peeing outside due to the fear of someone seeing me. Got over it eventually and am doing much better now. Us guys were blessed with a tool that makes peeing outside easy so we shouldn't let the ability go to waste.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Loller said:

I used to be that wimpy guy who refused to pee outside. I was very pee shy as a kid/teen, avoided urinals and peeing outside due to the fear of someone seeing me. Got over it eventually and am doing much better now. Us guys were blessed with a tool that makes peeing outside easy so we shouldn't let the ability go to waste.

I still get anxious about being seen pissing outside but have no issues about urinals! Very weird lol 

Just now, Bladderlad said:

I still get anxious about being seen pissing outside but have no issues about urinals! Very weird lol 

Can you explain how pissing outside as an experience differs from using a urinal to you? If you want, you can read more about my experience being pee shy and in general feeling embarrassed about peeing, feel free to comment on it too:

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Loller said:

Can you explain how pissing outside as an experience differs from using a urinal to you? If you want, you can read more about my experience being pee shy and in general feeling embarrassed about peeing, feel free to comment on it too:

Not sure? Think it's a social acceptability thing?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Not sure? Think it's a social acceptability thing?

I understand. Not everyone accepts peeing outside, yeah. To me, the embarrassment was always more related to someone being able to see me doing something private like peeing, whether it was in an accepted place like a urinal or not.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

I also used to be a wimpy guy who was petrified of peeing outside, and even urinals were a challenge for me. Now I'm a more confident woman who's even willing to pee on the side of buildings in busy cities. 

Nice, glad to hear that!

• Love 1

Idk if I've ever posted this before, but some time ago I stumbled across this guy https://www.youtube.com/@bilbaonoche/

He is posting recordings of the area in front of a disco in some Spanish speaking area and that luckily includes lots of guys pissing, which are listed in this playlist https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLgonY2vZjT8hmK_MEBCQt7wTnMqYRyeO

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2022 at 11:47 PM, beachmom said:

"Nothing naughty about a guy taking a piss outside." AND @beachmom said it best. Men will piss wherever men choose to piss. I took those words and put them into action. Here are 2 of my recent contributions. Some of the pee on the 2nd pic rolled under the trash can and some rolled under the seat of the bus shelter. Most soaked into the soil.

20230225_140406.thumb.jpg.b1ae30956a0e57e8995216be226538c2.jpg20230226_175935.thumb.jpg.3775a8934301b86496c179090646e58c.jpg

• Hot 4
2 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

On 12/20/2022 at 11:47 PM, beachmom said:

"Nothing naughty about a guy taking a piss outside." AND @beachmom said it best. Men will piss wherever men choose to piss. I took those words and put them into action. Here are 2 of my recent contributions. Some of the pee on the 2nd pic rolled under the trash can and some rolled under the seat of the bus shelter. Most soaked into the soil.

20230225_140406.thumb.jpg.b1ae30956a0e57e8995216be226538c2.jpg

That looks like a popular corner for pissing in

On 2/25/2023 at 11:56 AM, TMN_Femboi said:

Idk if I've ever posted this before, but some time ago I stumbled across this guy https://www.youtube.com/@bilbaonoche/

He is posting recordings of the area in front of a disco in some Spanish speaking area and that luckily includes lots of guys pissing, which are listed in this playlist https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLgonY2vZjT8hmK_MEBCQt7wTnMqYRyeO

Speaking of youtube playlists, this is a list of mostly Russian men / boys doing what is very common throughout Eastern Europe, pissing in the corridors, stairs, lifts or in the entrances of apartment buildings.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
4 hours ago, beachmom said:

Speaking of youtube playlists, this is a list of mostly Russian men / boys doing what is very common throughout Eastern Europe, pissing in the corridors, stairs, lifts or in the entrances of apartment buildings.  

Honestly this is common in pretty much all of Europe, as somebody from Western Europe I can testify xD

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, beachmom said:

Are all of those guys visitors to the building?  If they live there you would think they could use the toilet in the apartment as they're leaving or as they get home.  Even if they are friends of residents you would think they would have access to the bathroom.  Could it be that they just prefer to pee in "naughty" or open places, even if there's obviously a camera there (some of them acknowledge or wave to the camera)?  Does it seem more "manly" to them, or is it just a convenience?  Any thoughts from the Europeans here who might understand the mindset of these guys?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, niceguy1 said:

Are all of those guys visitors to the building?  If they live there you would think they could use the toilet in the apartment as they're leaving or as they get home.  Even if they are friends of residents you would think they would have access to the bathroom.  Could it be that they just prefer to pee in "naughty" or open places, even if there's obviously a camera there (some of them acknowledge or wave to the camera)?  Does it seem more "manly" to them, or is it just a convenience?  Any thoughts from the Europeans here who might understand the mindset of these guys?

While outdoors urination seems to be less frowned upon here compared to the US, I personally don't think it's really a "manly" thing to do it inside an apartment block that's actually inhabited. However, the video seems to have been filmed in Russia, in some parts especially in the Far East you often have plumbing problems due to poor maintenance, so there's maybe a link with that.

16 hours ago, oliver2 said:

That looks like a popular corner for pissing in

That's a very popular spot for men. It's the wall on a vacant building, near the transportation center, where the restrooms aren't always available. I sometimes stop there on my daily walk. 

2 hours ago, niceguy1 said:

A few explanations, many are visitors, young people stopping by a friends, but often the friend is living with mom and dad, perhaps some siblings in a small apartment. Women aren't big on their sons friends coming in much less using the bathroom. With many living in an apartment the bathroom isn't always available and young people and men are often drunk. Many women would just as soon the men step out into the hall than make a mess in their bathroom. Also there's often no one taking care of these buildings, they're often dirty and run down, no one really cares because the apartments were given to them and passed down. There's also the fact that few Russian men care what anyone thinks. 

1 hour ago, beachmom said:

A few explanations, many are visitors, young people stopping by a friends, but often the friend is living with mom and dad, perhaps some siblings in a small apartment. Women aren't big on their sons friends coming in much less using the bathroom. With many living in an apartment the bathroom isn't always available and young people and men are often drunk. Many women would just as soon the men step out into the hall than make a mess in their bathroom. Also there's often no one taking care of these buildings, they're often dirty and run down, no one really cares because the apartments were given to them and passed down. There's also the fact that few Russian men care what anyone thinks. 

Ah, that's right, I remember you saying that back in Romania the women did not want the boys or men tying up the few scarce toilets, they wanted them reserved for the women, so that makes sense that it would be coming into play in the situation in the video.  And yes, it does look like many of the men are drinking alcohol.  It's obviously a poorly maintained, run down building and nobody seems concerned about adding to the mess.  I was also hoping you could elaborate on your last comment, "There's also the fact that few Russian men care what anyone thinks."  When I first read that, I understood it to be a negative, disparaging comment that is critical of Russian men.  But then I remembered that on many occasions you have stated that you admire men who are confident and bold, who make the decision to pee in a potentially risky situation without asking for permission or being concerned about the consequences.  In which sense did you mean that comment, or was it a combination of both?

4 hours ago, WateryMoose said:

While outdoors urination seems to be less frowned upon here compared to the US, I personally don't think it's really a "manly" thing to do it inside an apartment block that's actually inhabited. However, the video seems to have been filmed in Russia, in some parts especially in the Far East you often have plumbing problems due to poor maintenance, so there's maybe a link with that.

That's a good point, the building looks very run down so it's certainly possible that the plumbing may not be in very good shape, if it works at all.

9 hours ago, niceguy1 said:

Ah, that's right, I remember you saying that back in Romania the women did not want the boys or men tying up the few scarce toilets, they wanted them reserved for the women, so that makes sense that it would be coming into play in the situation in the video.  And yes, it does look like many of the men are drinking alcohol.  It's obviously a poorly maintained, run down building and nobody seems concerned about adding to the mess.  I was also hoping you could elaborate on your last comment, "There's also the fact that few Russian men care what anyone thinks."  When I first read that, I understood it to be a negative, disparaging comment that is critical of Russian men.  But then I remembered that on many occasions you have stated that you admire men who are confident and bold, who make the decision to pee in a potentially risky situation without asking for permission or being concerned about the consequences.  In which sense did you mean that comment, or was it a combination of both?

I suppose both, Russian men aren't the most politically correct people, nor are they at all concerned about what women think. But it's rather nice that they aren't intimidated.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, beachmom said:

I suppose both, Russian men aren't the most politically correct people, nor are they at all concerned about what women think. But it's rather nice that they aren't intimidated.

Don't know much about Russians, I'm only really speaking for the UK.   Here people are very happy peeing outdoors when they are drunk, or doing outdoor activities in rural areas such as hiking, kayaking etc., but not so much during the day in a town/city.