Men pissing where ever they want.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 2:50 PM, beachmom said:

I agree totally. Part of the attraction to men is that they are so bold and don't give a fuck what others think. I'm sorry that men seem to be loosing this confidence, wimpy guys are really a turnoff to me. I've always encouraged my boys to "be men" and piss where you want, "it's your right," "the world is your urinal, I say. Now that they are in their late teens, I notice many young ladies and even some of my lady friends are quite intrigued and complimentary when the boys take a leak openly. It's common to hear, "I wish my boys, (husband, boyfriend, ect.) had that much confidence, it's so cool that they don't give a fuck!

I grew up on a farm, so men pissing on the ground was just 'normal'. We stepped around the corner of the nearest building and just pissed on the grass. As grandpa got older he had trouble walking, so a few times I saw him just get up from the stool where he was working, and piss on the grass right in front of him.

It's wonderfully liberating to piss on the grass! Our urbanized society just doesn't allow much of that anymore. Too many people, not enough space.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, WateryMoose said:

Yeah it truly is I wish my own mom had been like that and encouraged me to go XD

While moms aren't always as blunt about saying so, you'll find on parenting sites, most moms want their boys to be more open minded about doing so.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Carthoris said:

I grew up on a farm, so men pissing on the ground was just 'normal'. We stepped around the corner of the nearest building and just pissed on the grass. As grandpa got older he had trouble walking, so a few times I saw him just get up from the stool where he was working, and piss on the grass right in front of him.

It's wonderfully liberating to piss on the grass! Our urbanized society just doesn't allow much of that anymore. Too many people, not enough space.

Society can only control what we allow them to. be your own man.

• Agree 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, beachmom said:

While moms aren't always as blunt about saying so, you'll find on parenting sites, most moms want their boys to be more open minded about doing so.

That's what I've seen apparently yeah, though mine always kinda scolded me when I relieved it in the backyard or elsewhere

Edited by WateryMoose
  • Hug 1

I agree totally. Part of the attraction to men is that they are so bold and don't give a fuck what others think. I'm sorry that men seem to be loosing this confidence, wimpy guys are really a turnoff to me. I've always encouraged my boys to "be men" and piss where you want, "it's your right," "the world is your urinal, I say.

Growing  up in a middle-sized family, where there are more girls than boys, and only one bathroom, we boys would almost always find the bathroom occupied when we had to pee.  We had a fairly large size backyard,  with bushes and a nice big hedge.  Our father always told the boys to go behind the big hedge or the bushes as he did when number 1 had to be done. Mother tried to discourage us, but Dad always said it's easier for the men to pee outside, than the girls. I guess that's where I  learned that as a man it was okay to choose to piss outdoors.  And I still do it to this day.

• Agree 1

I agree totally. Part of the attraction to men is that they are so bold and don't give a fuck what others think. I'm sorry that men seem to be loosing this confidence, wimpy guys are really a turnoff to me. I've always encouraged my boys to "be men" and piss where you want, "it's your right," "the world is your urinal, I say.

Growing  up in a middle-sized family, where there are more girls than boys, and only one bathroom, we boys would almost always find the bathroom occupied when we had to pee.  We had a fairly large size backyard,  with bushes and a nice big hedge.  Our father always told the boys to go behind the big hedge or the bushes as he did when number 1 had to be done. Mother tried to discourage us, but Dad always said it's easier for the men to pee outside, than the girls. I guess that's where I  learned that as a man it was okay to choose to piss outdoors.  And I still do it to this day.

Just now, Johnboy777 said:

Yeah that's something I didn't have the chance to have haha, but that's great for you. Now in some countries they're even trying to discourage the men from peeing standing up in stalls, that's just stupid if you ask me

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, marking my territory said:

Well if they're ever looking for something long term, point then my way! I love the masculinity you've instilled in them, peeing whenever and in front of whoever when the need arises. I'd want to instill those values in my future kids, its so important to pick a good man for the father of my children☺️ 

Geez we desperately need more girls like you haha, if I have sons in the future I'd prefer to raise them this way too