Men pissing where ever they want.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 10:12 PM, James_erased said:

It seems my stream missed the toilet completely.. we can blame the motion of the train, right? 🤫

BF63A79F-F2C0-49F1-8919-4E8E9BCBB1F2.jpeg

The motion of the train?  More like you pissing somewhere naughty on purpose James! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Maggie_555 said:

The motion of the train?  More like you pissing somewhere naughty on purpose James! 

Well gosh, Maggie.. what can I say?

..guilty as charged! 😳

(I may or may not have pissed all over the sink etc in there, too 🤫)

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 4/18/2022 at 8:53 PM, James_erased said:

Staying in a hotel room this evening, and as a man who’ll piss wherever I want, wouldn’t it be wrong to actually use the toilet?

B87B4DC1-A71B-444F-B5B0-9E0E376B3649.jpeg

I'm so glad you didn't use the toilet James, Much more fun to soil the hotel room carpet with a nice long piss, It looks lovely and wet, soaked with urine! 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2
5 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

I'm so glad you didn't use the toilet James, Much more fun to soil the hotel room carpet with a nice long piss, It looks lovely and wet, soaked with urine! 

You may be even more glad to hear I didn’t use the toilet *at all* for that particular hotel stay, using various places throughout the room to piss instead! But yes, I always do particularly enjoy soiling the hotel room carpet with a nice long piss - especially one that leaves such a significant puddle it hasn’t even fully dried before checking out! 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, James_erased said:

You may be even more glad to hear I didn’t use the toilet *at all* for that particular hotel stay, using various places throughout the room to piss instead! But yes, I always do particularly enjoy soiling the hotel room carpet with a nice long piss - especially one that leaves such a significant puddle it hasn’t even fully dried before checking out! 

Oh that's incredibly sexy James, you not using the toilet at all during your stay, Also leaving a puddle which hasn't fully dried before checking out?  "Good boy!" 😉

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Curepunts said:

First time posting....ever like this anywhere but on a cold dark night when the bathroom is to far to go, in the garden against the wall is the next best thing. 

VideoCapture_20230526-015713.jpg

VideoCapture_20230526-015705.jpg

VideoCapture_20230526-015702.jpg

Looks like a nice piss! 🥰

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

I was returning from a short trip, decided I should stop in one of my normal spots to pee, and discovered a young boy, maybe between 8 and 10 years old, standing behind an enclosure evidently peeing. I stood along the wall to do my piss, and when the young man finished I walked over to where he peed, and this is what I  found.....

IMG_20230305_141919_424.thumb.jpg.2b3e815a0f978e87683e9f641a7942c1.jpg

He's a good boy!!  He has the right idea and will hopefully keep doing this when he's older.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2