Sophie - Ask Me Anything

Hi again! A few more questions, this time about your wiping process/technique. When you're not wetting yourself or peeing in the shower, how do you take care of cleaning "down there" after a pee?

1) How much tp do you use, do you fold or crumple, and what position do you wipe in? (sitting on toilet, standing afterwards, or just how does it work for you?)

2) Is the process any different when you're in the woods?

3) Lastly, what do you think of the way guys shake after peeing? Is it gross, amusing, hot...something else entirely? What comes to mind?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, kailord42 said:

1) How much tp do you use, do you fold or crumple, and what position do you wipe in? (sitting on toilet, standing afterwards, or just how does it work for you?)

I wrap it twice around the fingers of an open palm. Maybe 6 squares? I used to wrap it only once but we had some really thin toilet paper at school and I explored myself in greater detail than I'd liked several times. After wrapping it I slide it off my fingers, part my legs slightly while still seated and reach between them. Wiping front to back before dropping it into the water below.

2) Is the process any different when you're in the woods?

Yes!! If I am in the woods I will often stand up to wipe with a Kleenex, reaching between my legs. I never wipe while standing if using the toilet, but after squatting in the woods it is completely different.

3) Lastly, what do you think of the way guys shake after peeing? Is it gross, amusing, hot...something else entirely? What comes to mind?

To be honest, I haven't given it a whole lot of thought, it's just a thing guys do. I am a little envious though, I have to undress, wipe etc. You guys can just give it a little shake and you are good to go!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Xanthous Gaze said:

Will you get tired of this? LoL (answer not required)😅

Never! I love answering these questions!

2 hours ago, Xanthous Gaze said:

Can you do a full splits? I can, half the reason why I asked. 

I can!! What is the other half?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Xanthous Gaze said:

Impressive, it took me 7 years to develop that flexibility. The other half then is, from my experience nobody is that flexible for no reason. Were you once a dancer, a fighter, or did you do Yoga? I developed my flexibility for fighting, you?

I have been really flexible since my early teens. I used to do a lot of athletics, particularly hurdles and in my free time with my friends we would do things such as the splits, carthweels etc. I haven't grown up, I still do these things often so I have retained my flexibility.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Wetling said:

I keep wondering about one thing: Why are you calling yourself a hedgehog? 😄

13 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Maybe she’s cute and tends to scurry away into bushes?

Oh I LOVE this answer! It is so much better than the real answer I'm going to give.

To answer your question @Wetling It started after I had a dream last year (year before?) I don't remember the specifics all that well anymore but I remember making a joke, a pun of sorts. What are the best kind of hugs? Hedgehugs! I actually came up with a joke in my dream and it all went from there.

@gldenwetgoose or @Kupar might be able to elaborate further.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Howdy Sophie! Always love your posts, and this AMA thread has been great! Wanted to ask:

When you're really full are you able to stop your stream right after you start peeing? And would you be able to hold it after stopping, say after going for 5 seconds or so? Or, can you control the flow to be a slow release (even when you're really full)?

Hello Sophie,

I’m new here, so apologies if I ask things you have already covered elsewhere.

Have you ever regretted a naughty pee due to shameful consequences?

Have you experienced pee-related dreams/nightmares?

Off-pee-topic: were you raised in a religious family? Do you currently have any sort of faith?

Edited by Goatscabinfragrance
On 5/5/2023 at 8:53 PM, Vyreal said:

Howdy Sophie! Always love your posts, and this AMA thread has been great! Wanted to ask:

When you're really full are you able to stop your stream right after you start peeing? And would you be able to hold it after stopping, say after going for 5 seconds or so? Or, can you control the flow to be a slow release (even when you're really full)?

Absolutely not! Haha, if I am bursting to pee, once it starts that's it. I might be able to stop it a little later, maybe 5-10 seconds but immediately after? No chance.  At best I might be able to slow it down a little.

Sorry for the slow reply!

On 5/6/2023 at 8:25 PM, Goatscabinfragrance said:

Hello Sophie,

I’m new here, so apologies if I ask things you have already covered elsewhere.

Have you ever regretted a naughty pee due to shameful consequences?

Have you experienced pee-related dreams/nightmares?

Off-pee-topic: were you raised in a religious family? Do you currently have any sort of faith?

Welcome!

I have never regretted a naughty pee, because I don't really do them that much. Anything "naughty" is always consensual and cleaned up by me, or my husband. Or both.

I've experienced pee-related dreams. I have a recurring one! Imagine your normal ladies toilets, let's say... 10 stalls all in a row. I go in, sit down etc. All normal.... except.... there are no dividing walls! There are doors but they just lead to one big cubicle full of toilets, and there is always other women there on the toilets watching me!

I wasn't raised in a religious family and I have no sort of faith of any kind. I did go to a Church of England school for 6 years. Had to say a prayer every day, we sang hymns weekly, went to the local church a couple of times a year. But I have never been religious. My school was chosen because it was the nicest of the bunch, rather than because of the religious connection.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I have a Lovenese Lush! I've used it a few times in public, usually while at a restaurant with my husband in control but I haven't dared orgasm in public yet. I wait until we get back home or to the hotel before giving him permission to push me over the edge.

lovense-lush-3-hero-image.jpg

Gentle orgasm in public is so nice. No screams but all vibrations  as if your lover melancholically kissing your sensetive ear triggering instant orgasm...

Try it!!! It will be unforgettable...joy

The silence of the place suddenly putting food away and breatthtakingly watching the strange love show will be unforgettable forever... Just choose smaller place where public is kinder to old normality... No applauds usually

:)

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 12:38 AM, Sophie said:

I have a Lovenese Lush! I've used it a few times in public, usually while at a restaurant with my husband in control but I haven't dared orgasm in public yet. I wait until we get back home or to the hotel before giving him permission to push me over the edge.

lovense-lush-3-hero-image.jpg

very sexy!!  how distracted has he got you though?  how close to orgasm have you been and has he done it so much that you have got so "involved" that it's starting to get noticable?

• Thanks 1

Hey Sophie. Can I ask if you have wet your panties purposely for yourself or for your husband? Would love to hear about such an experience if you have.

A big part of my kink is hearing the sound of a lady peeing. I like listening to pee audio recordings. Do you listen to others peeing and do you enjoy the sound? Does your husband enjoy listening to you peeing or is it a visual thing for him?

Sorry that was more than 2 questions lol.

• Thanks 1
On 5/24/2023 at 9:37 AM, Banzai said:

Hi. What's the most special place you've peed in?

The most special place I have peed in would have to be at some woods near where I live. I often go for walks with my husband there, just the two of us and it has a lot of meaning to us. It's a really special place full of happy memories. I have peed there many, many times. A lot of the time it is just a mundane, regular wee where i needed to go so I squatted next to him, other times I have held him while he was peeing or he has watched me very closely.

• Like 2
On 6/11/2023 at 10:26 PM, moiamigo said:

very sexy!!  how distracted has he got you though?  how close to orgasm have you been and has he done it so much that you have got so "involved" that it's starting to get noticable?

He has got me very distracted before. Not to the point where I lose awareness of my surroundings, but he could tell me something and I either wouldn't notice, or I would forget it within a minute. I have been close enough to orgasm where I have had to nudge him under the table with my foot to ask him to stop because I was worried about going over the edge and being caught. It probably has been noticeable if you're looking for it but I can be pretty good at hiding it when out in public. I haven't had a "When Harry met Sally" moment.

• Love 2
On 6/15/2023 at 11:13 PM, Schmitty20 said:

Sophia do you pee in the pool or at the beach? Were you ever at the beach and peed in your swimsuit without going into the water?

SophiE. It's Sophie. Not Sophia, Sophie.

To be honest, I don't pee in the pool that often anymore. I used to when I was younger but now I usually pee in the shower at the pool. At the beach? Pretty much any time I am in the water. There has been times where I have peed in my swimsuit without going into the water but only after it was already wet from a swim. I would be too scared of peeing in a completely dry swimsuit and being incriminated by the sand sticking to it.