Sophie - Ask Me Anything

On 6/16/2023 at 12:19 AM, MRJH22 said:

Hey Sophie. Can I ask if you have wet your panties purposely for yourself or for your husband? Would love to hear about such an experience if you have.

A big part of my kink is hearing the sound of a lady peeing. I like listening to pee audio recordings. Do you listen to others peeing and do you enjoy the sound? Does your husband enjoy listening to you peeing or is it a visual thing for him?

Sorry that was more than 2 questions lol.

Many, many, many times. I have posted a lot of accounts of it here on the forum. You can find them via my profile 🙂

I enjoy listening to others peeing very much, there's something really enjoyable about sitting next to a woman relieving herself in the next cubicle, especially if you are peeing too. I really enjoy being heard and even though my neighbour probably doesn't even think about hearing me, I get a thrill from it. My husband enjoys listening to me too but mostly to gauge how desperate I was .

41 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Many, many, many times. I have posted a lot of accounts of it here on the forum. You can find them via my profile 🙂

I enjoy listening to others peeing very much, there's something really enjoyable about sitting next to a woman relieving herself in the next cubicle, especially if you are peeing too. I really enjoy being heard and even though my neighbour probably doesn't even think about hearing me, I get a thrill from it. My husband enjoys listening to me too but mostly to gauge how desperate I was .

Thanks for the reply. I shall take a look back through your profile. Great you enjoy being listened to and listening. Ladies can make so many different sounds while peeing. If you ever make any pee audio I would love to hear it.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 6/18/2023 at 1:06 PM, Sophie said:

He has got me very distracted before. Not to the point where I lose awareness of my surroundings, but he could tell me something and I either wouldn't notice, or I would forget it within a minute. I have been close enough to orgasm where I have had to nudge him under the table with my foot to ask him to stop because I was worried about going over the edge and being caught. It probably has been noticeable if you're looking for it but I can be pretty good at hiding it when out in public. I haven't had a "When Harry met Sally" moment.

you don't think it would be over quickly then?  does the edging and build up normally lead to a longer/stronger orgasm than usual?

Also, from a practical note.... aren't you worried that it might fall out?

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 10:55 PM, moiamigo said:

you don't think it would be over quickly then?  does the edging and build up normally lead to a longer/stronger orgasm than usual?

Also, from a practical note.... aren't you worried that it might fall out?

I don't think it would be over quickly. I don't think it would be a huge scene like out of When Harry Met Sally but I definitely think it would last longer than usual and it would be stronger. I'm pretty good at holding back and being quiet when I need to but my biggest worry would be an errant gasp or moan slipping out and getting everyones attention.

I'm not worried at all about the toy falling out, it sits in there pretty nicely to be honest, I could walk around with no underwear on and not worry at all.

• Like 2
On 9/8/2023 at 9:34 PM, WetMart said:

Hi Sophie, have you ever peed in a container?

I have! I've peed in a glass jar before but in the past I have attempted to pee into a plastic bottle. It did not end well, aiming is hard!

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Sophie said:

That depends on who is asking me. For 99% of people, it would be a hard no.

Which immediately makes me wonder so I have to ask. Who makes it into the 1% of people whose faces you would consider peeing on? lol

1 minute ago, Sophie said:

My husband is one of them 😉

Of course. As I have said before, he is a lucky guy.

But before I start letting my imagination run away with me, I will have to distract myself by thinking up another non-erotic question.

What do you regard as the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life? If thats too deep, painful, or personal, feel free to ignore.

18 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Letting my mind and emotions dictate what I do.

I am quite a quiet and shy person and I have let that affect me, especially growing up. There has been so many opportunities and experienced I missed out on growing up because I was too scared and "I wouldn't like it". I didn't even give it a chance. I didn't go on that rollercoaster, I didn't go out on that adventure away for two weeks, because "I wouldn't like it" How did I know I wouldn't like it? I didn't try, I never experienced it to know!

I have missed out on talking to people and making friends because I let my mind take over and I overthought things. I didn't want to talk to people because I was too scared, I was scared of them judging me or thinking I am weird or whatever. Or if I did talk to somebody and I fluffed I would beat myself up over it. They probably didn't even notice or forgot about it within seconds, but I'd spend the rest of the day thinking about it. "Sophie, why did you say that?"

My biggest mistake is overthinking things and missing out on experiences because of it. I lived a very sheltered life growing up.

I can actually relate to a lot of that because it was a very similar story for me. I was the introvert loner, crushingly shy and very reluctant to try new and potentially scary things. I never went on the roller coaster either, though all my siblings did. I also chickened out of the big wheel.

Thanks for answering, anyway.

• Hug 2
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I am quite a quiet and shy person and I have let that affect me, especially growing up. There has been so many opportunities and experienced I missed out on growing up because I was too scared and "I wouldn't like it". I didn't even give it a chance. I didn't go on that rollercoaster, I didn't go out on that adventure away for two weeks, because "I wouldn't like it" How did I know I wouldn't like it? I didn't try, I never experienced it to know!

I have missed out on talking to people and making friends because I let my mind take over and I overthought things. I didn't want to talk to people because I was too scared, I was scared of them judging me or thinking I am weird or whatever. Or if I did talk to somebody and I fluffed I would beat myself up over it. They probably didn't even notice or forgot about it within seconds, but I'd spend the rest of the day thinking about it. "Sophie, why did you say that?"

Wow Sophie.   You could have been describing my own life there,  especially the years when I was in high school.  I was really shy and self-conscious, scared to express an opinion about anything in case it caused trouble.   It took a lot of life experience to change that.

• Hug 2

Hi Sophie! 3 things from me today. 1) What's your pee backstory? (When was the first time you realized you liked peeing yourself or peeing in different places in general)

2) After you pee yourself, do you like to do any naughty play down there? (touching, rubbing, etc.)

3) What do you do with your hands while you pee squatting? (holding your lips open, feeling your bladder contract, holding tp to wipe with etc)

Hope that wasn't too many but you always have such great detailed answers to things!

• Thanks 1

A few questions for you, seeing as this thread seems to be back up and running

1. When was the last time you peed outside with another woman?

2. Have you ever caught someone else peeing outside?

3. I know you've answered this before, but have you any more recent stories about being caught peeing outside?

• Thanks 1