Sophie - Ask Me Anything

On 9/25/2023 at 4:14 PM, MC Cumzy said:

A few questions for you, seeing as this thread seems to be back up and running

1. When was the last time you peed outside with another woman?

2. Have you ever caught someone else peeing outside?

3. I know you've answered this before, but have you any more recent stories about being caught peeing outside?

The last time I peed outside with another woman was probably a few months ago, I would share the story but it was quite a while ago. Another pee with someone else is definitely long overdue!

I have caught someone else peeing outside, the same friend I mentioned in my above post in fact! It was the summer holidays and I was out playing with my friends and as I we walked around a corner I caught one of my friends squatting on the path between a wall and a hedge, her dressed held up and the biggest puddle ever. She went really shy and giggled that we caught her and quickly pulled up her clothes again but there was no hiding what she was doing.

I haven't been caught peeing outside again since, I'm sorry.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

If I have tissue available I will wipe. The only time I drip dry is when I have nothing to wipe with.

Thanks for the honest answer. In fact I like it when a pussy hasn't been wiped after peeing for a few times a day. Tastes and smells sooo good in the evening! And yeah I know... this kink of mine may seem a little weird! XD

• Agree 1

Hello, let me ask you a few things:

1. Have you ever peed on the floor of a public toilet on purpose?

2. Have you ever intentionally peed on a toilet seat in a public toilet?

3. Have you ever peed on any food?

4. One last bit from a different area: Have you ever destroyed any object under your shoe: a toy, a phone...

• Thanks 1

Hi Sophie, I really love all your content you post. I have a couple more questions.

1 have you had anymore total accidents lately?

2 have you ever peed your pants and had a guy change your pants for you?

3 have you ever let someone wipe you while on the toilet after you peed?

• Thanks 1
On 10/18/2023 at 9:49 AM, Klaudia99 said:

1. Have you ever peed on the floor of a public toilet on purpose?

No

2. Have you ever intentionally peed on a toilet seat in a public toilet?

No

3. Have you ever peed on any food?

No

4. One last bit from a different area: Have you ever destroyed any object under your shoe: a toy, a phone...

No

Sorry for the disappointing response but these really  aren't my thing and are more a turn off than anything else haha

On 10/18/2023 at 2:35 PM, amysmith37 said:

Sophie Is it safe to drink piss from my female partner, we had been doing for sometime you look like experienced person can shed some light, My girlfriend Debbie getting addicted to my piss drinking thanks in advance

Amy

Can't help you I'm afraid. I'm not a doctor and neither am I a drinker. Sorry.

On 10/18/2023 at 6:41 PM, Adyguy6970 said:

Have you ever used any AI applications?  If so what's your opinion of them? 

I've never used any AI applications but I have seen the results of some, mostly the undressing apps. I'm not a fan personally. The results are okay but it always looks a bit... off. They never look quite right and I don't find it sexy when I know it's not real. Like a photo of Taylor Swift pissing somewhere. I just can't enjoy it because I know it isn't actually Taylor.

I hate chatGPT. I hate how every subreddit and every hobby is filled with "Look what I made with chatGPT!" "chatGPT made this art I'm going to take credit for!"  I hate how it is still painfully obvious something is written using AI.

• Agree 3
  • Love 1
On 10/19/2023 at 1:41 PM, Schmitty20 said:

1 have you had anymore total accidents lately?

Not lately, sorry!  An occasional dribble but no full on total accidents.

2 have you ever peed your pants and had a guy change your pants for you?

Not really. I've had my husband help me out of my wet clothes before but he's never really changed me. I don't think I'd enjoy it to be honest.

3 have you ever let someone wipe you while on the toilet after you peed?

My husband has gently wiped me a few times in the past, usually while giving me a soft kiss. I love it! I have mentioned it a couple of my stories if you wish to have a look.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I hate how it is still painfully obvious something is written using AI.

I personally find this to be a bit of a redeeming feature.   It's reassuring to be reminded that "artificial intelligence" does not have any actual intelligence yet.

Sadly,  I fear that there are many millions of people for whom the difference is not at all obvious.

• Agree 1
16 hours ago, Banzai said:

Thank you for the answer. Tell me, please, when you take a bath, do you have a habit of peeing in the tub of water?

To be honest, it is very, very rare I pee in the bath. I will pee in the shower all the time, several times a week but the bath is different. The rare few times I have peed in the bath, I have got out immediately after.

6 hours ago, Sophie said:

To be honest, it is very, very rare I pee in the bath. I will pee in the shower all the time, several times a week but the bath is different. The rare few times I have peed in the bath, I have got out immediately after.

Do you only pee in the shower when you are taking a shower? Or do you ever occasionally squat and pee in the shower cubicle as a naughtier alternative to the toilet?

• Love 1
16 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Do you only pee in the shower when you are taking a shower? Or do you ever occasionally squat and pee in the shower cubicle as a naughtier alternative to the toilet?

I sometimes squat and pee in the shower! Just pulling down my clothes, squatting and letting it go.

I know I have posted about it several times on the forum but I can only find this post with a quick search.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

This has probably been asked before but I cant remember....thats the trouble with a thread nearly 30 pages long. Too much to remember and too much to go back through.

But its a simple question. What was your favourite subject at school?

• Love 1

Hi Sophie have you ever been busy working around the house and had to pee but wanted to finish what you were doing and were really squirming trying to hold it and ended up not making it to the bathroom and accidentally peed your pants? 

were you ever busy working around the house and had to pee and didn’t want to take the time to go to the bathroom and just went in your pants on purpose.

• Thanks 1