Sophie - Ask Me Anything

It sounds like you've managed your fair share of peeing in unusual places, but do you have a particular favourite experience of this? 

I'd also be curious to know if there's anywhere left that you'd most like to pee? :toilet:

3 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

It depends on the concept of "anything".Offence could quickly be caused we hope not!

If it's too much I just won't answer, but I won't be offended so go ahead, I don't mind :5_smiley:

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I'd have to say my absolute favourite so far is peeing while squatting on my kitchen table. It gave me a thrill like nothing else. And in the grand scheme of things it wasn't even that naughty! I think it was the combination of going somewhere I shouldn't, being watched by my husband and a camera, and the fact it was actually requested by someone.

I like the idea of having something set up by a company or something where a bunch of women and I spend the week or weekend at a house that has no toilets so we have to improvise. We haven't met each other before but we all share an interest in pee. It wouldn't be sexual or part of reality tv or anything, just some fun.

I can imagine us all watching tv when one of us needs to pee. She just gets up and walks over to the designated pee corner or whatever we have set up , squats and let's go . Afterwards she joins us like it was completely normal and she had just been to the bathroom.

Outside of extreme fantasies like this I want to go while sat on the sofa, maybe nude or at least in a skirt with no underwear. Just peeing into the soft cushion.

Perfect!

It seems you're really onto something with the toilet-free house concept; I completely agree that's right up there with my own top fantasies. I think many of us would love being a fly on that wall! I realise you wouldn't want it to be any sort of reality (reali-pee?) TV, but damn that would be a good show to watch.

One more question for you Sophie - how far into your relationship did you and your husband first mention the topic of pee (as something sexual)? Having had the 'pee talk' myself before, I'd be interested to hear roughly how the conversation went. For example, was it you who brought it up, and if so what reaction did you get? 

• Like 1

So, you say to ask you about pasta? Do you like to cook, then? Please tell me more....:11_blush:

Your story about your pee conversation with your husband seems similar to mine. I'm curious as to when you knew that you're into pee, and how you came to realize it. Had you told anyone about it before him?:13_upside_down:

• Like 1

They say life imitates art. Have you ever experienced a real life situation that mimicked what has been written here? If so, is there a particular incident that stands out for you?

Hi Sophie.

Two questions, if I may. One pee-related. And one not.

When did you first become aware that it was enjoyable to pee in naughty places, and how easily did you come to terms with this realisation?

Are you a member of any mainstream, non-sexual, non-peeing forums?

19 hours ago, glad1 said:

They say life imitates art. Have you ever experienced a real life situation that mimicked what has been written here? If so, is there a particular incident that stands out for you?

I can't say I have really :( Some of the sightings posted I can relate to, such as girls squatting in an alley or peeing on a beach but most things written on here are too extreme or naughty for me to try.

• Like 3

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for answering our questions!  Do you have any funny, awkward, or memorable experiences peeing in the cup for medical reasons like annual check-ups?  I always wonder how girls handle this, especially the first time they had to do it.  There is just something hot about a cup of yellow liquid that you know just passed through a girl's pussy seconds before.  :toilet:

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, whiz kid said:

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for answering our questions!  Do you have any funny, awkward, or memorable experiences peeing in the cup for medical reasons like annual check-ups?  I always wonder how girls handle this, especially the first time they had to do it.  There is just something hot about a cup of yellow liquid that you know just passed through a girl's pussy seconds before.  :toilet:

Hi there :)

I have a couple but I'll share just one now, and then a couple more tomorrow because I'm about to go to bed. Buzz me and tell me off if I don't!

I’ve peed in a cup quite a few times but I think the funniest time was when I actually forgot to use the cup! I didn’t sleep very well the night before because I was thinking about this very doctors trip, so I wasn’t exactly with it, wasn’t thinking straight and became very forgetful. Everything went fine, had a lovely chat with the doctor and then it was time to pee in the cup. Duh duh duhhhh!

I went into the little bathroom they had and put the cup down on the sink so I could unbutton my jeans. Then I pulled them down to my knees, sat and had a wee. Nothing unusual there. It was only when I was washing my hands afterwards that I saw the cup... still empty. I had completely forgotten to use it!

I was bright red when I exited the room and awkwardly explained that I had just used the toilet like normal. She just laughed and said it happens sometimes, and not to worry too much about it. I had to go back the next day for a sample. She even jokingly reminded me that I needed to fill it :) I damn well made sure I did.

I once dropped the cup, not as exciting as it sounds but I’ll tell you about that tomorrow :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So as I mentioned last night. I once dropped the cup. It was just like before, had a chat with the doctor and then went into the small bathroom to do my thing. I wore a skirt this time and went without underwear so things were *much* easier, and I remembered to actually use the cup! I started peeing, stuck the cup under my stream and let it fill up a little. I needed to go a lot less than I expected, probably due to nerves.

As I was moving the cup away I caught the edge of the bowl and dropped it into the toilet, emptying the contents. Straight away I stopped my stream and gingerly picked up the cup. Once again I had lost a sample. I got some toilet roll and dried the outside of the cup and then put it between my legs again, trying to pee as much as possible. I only managed to fill half the cup before my stream died down, but luckily it was enough!

My third tale is actually my very first time peeing in the cup. I expected to be really nervous and pee shy so I deliberately skipped my morning wee and went straight to the doctors office. Absolutely bursting, unable to stand still while checking in. You have probably heard similar stories about pregnant women having ultrasounds. Everything went fine, except my need to pee. The appointment was much much longer than I expected and I ended up leaking quite a lot, unable to hold it any more. When I stood up to go to the doctors bathroom there was a rather large wet circle on the seat where I had been sitting.

She was taken aback at first and gave me a sympathetic knowing smile. I was so embarrassed! When I came back out of the office the seat was clean and dry, and we didn’t mention it at all. Phew!

• Like 4

Sophie,  your stories have reminded of a funny experience of my own.   Once when I was a young man in my late twenties,  I had to check in to a private  hospital for an operation.  On arrival at the ward,  a nurse told me I needed to give a routine urine sample.  She announced that they had run out of the little plastic sample cups, and handed me a huge paper cup of the kind used for take-away milk shakes. It was a tall cup that must have been at least a full pint in size.   She asked me to deposit a sample and bring it back to the nurses' station.

I had a private room,  so I took the cup in there, dropped my strides and began to pee in it.   Turns out I was pretty full,  and by the time I managed to stop the flow the cup was more than three quarters full.  With the thin paper sides of the cup,  it was like holding a cup of hot coffee.

I took it back to the station and plonked it on the counter,  where there were now two nurses on duty.  "Here it is as requested" I said.  The second nurse looked in the cup, not knowing what to expect,  and when she realized what it was, the first one burst out laughing.   The second one joined in, and it was some time before either of them could speak.  I asked if there was enough in the cup and that set them off again.

I've never been asked to provide a sample on admission before or since,  so I still don't know if it was actually needed or if I had just been pranked.

I wish I'd had the presence of mind to ask if they wanted a straw. :14_relaxed:

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Sophie said:

So as I mentioned last night. I once dropped the cup. It was just like before, had a chat with the doctor and then went into the small bathroom to do my thing. I wore a skirt this time and went without underwear so things were *much* easier, and I remembered to actually use the cup! I started peeing, stuck the cup under my stream and let it fill up a little. I needed to go a lot less than I expected, probably due to nerves.

As I was moving the cup away I caught the edge of the bowl and dropped it into the toilet, emptying the contents. Straight away I stopped my stream and gingerly picked up the cup. Once again I had lost a sample. I got some toilet roll and dried the outside of the cup and then put it between my legs again, trying to pee as much as possible. I only managed to fill half the cup before my stream died down, but luckily it was enough!

My third tale is actually my very first time peeing in the cup. I expected to be really nervous and pee shy so I deliberately skipped my morning wee and went straight to the doctors office. Absolutely bursting, unable to stand still while checking in. You have probably heard similar stories about pregnant women having ultrasounds. Everything went fine, except my need to pee. The appointment was much much longer than I expected and I ended up leaking quite a lot, unable to hold it any more. When I stood up to go to the doctors bathroom there was a rather large wet circle on the seat where I had been sitting.

She was taken aback at first and gave me a sympathetic knowing smile. I was so embarrassed! When I came back out of the office the seat was clean and dry, and we didn’t mention it at all. Phew!

Thanks so much Sophie!  These are great stories!

I don't know what it is, but there is something really hot when I imagine a girl giving a pee sample in a cup.  I think it has to do with the fact that as guys, we're pretty much born to do it.  We just unzip our snake, point & go.  Girls on the other hand, have to remove their pants, position themselves correctly and then figure out which way the pee stream is gonna go before sticking the cup down there to catch the urine.  

Sophie, obviously you understand the attraction to pee pee, so giving a sample is probably no big deal, if not even a little fun.  I wonder what other girls are thinking when they have to do this.  I'd have to think most of them are probably a bit or a lot grossed out by having to collect their pee in a container and then present it to someone for examination.  Again, it's not an everyday occurrence for most girls to have to hold a cup of warm, yellow (sometimes very yellow) liquid that has a certain aroma and that just passed through their most intimate body part.  I'd love to know how girls react to it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/08/2017 at 11:57 PM, Admin said:

@Sophie just wondering if you have plans to continue your series of pee stories based on locations/scenarios recommended by members. Like many here, I loved that idea. 

I have one I need to finish writing, just have the last little details and I'll continue my series :)

Hi Sophie

Have you ever peed on a lady fur fun?

Have you ever let another lady pee on you?

What is your most outrageous sexual fantasy?

And what is the first big historic event you can actually remember? (Mine is the 1969 moon landing, but I was only 4 at the time)