Sophie - Ask Me Anything

On 5/30/2018 at 11:05 PM, owlman76 said:

I've never understood the logic of putting a fly in women's jeans or trousers, it's too high to be of any use really, maybe it was thought up by someone who liked women to wet themselves.

There used to be an Australian company that made jeans for women with the zip in the back instead of in the front.  You would think that would make life easier for them, but I don't know if it caught on.

3 hours ago, likesToLick said:

There used to be an Australian company that made jeans for women with the zip in the back instead of in the front.  You would think that would make life easier for them, but I don't know if it caught on.

sorry, to me a miniskirt with stocking/bare lesg and no panties will forever remain the best option

we women waged war on the world to attain the right to walk around almost naked, and now we should pack ourselves up again in trousers? I understand they can be sexy and even comfortable, but my favourite dress is my skin, and if really must add something on it, the less the better

• Like 3
6 hours ago, likesToLick said:

I have a couple of jeans like that and they definitely make them easier to get down to pee, but that's it, I still have to pull them down. I tried just unzipping them and sitting down at home and it just resulted in wet jeans. 😀

3 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Sounds a bit dilly to me..you dont pee out of your bums after all,it does still come out from the front bum as it were..

I do have a onesie with a butt flap that works though 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I do have a onesie with a butt flap that works though 😄

1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

Very convenient-in many ways i suppose,ooh la la!😊

Sophie can make even the most complicated thing to sound funny

• Like 4
  • 9 months later...
43 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I see interviews are starting to take off again so I thought I'd bump this. 

Ask me anything! 

Ok,hi Sophie.I understand youre a gamer?What games might you have played,or fave genre,or do you have a console,PC etc?

5 minutes ago, F.W said:

Ok,hi Sophie.I understand youre a gamer?What games might you have played,or fave genre,or do you have a console,PC etc?

I'm very much a gamer :) I've recently finished playing Red Dead redemption 2 and I'm currently playing The Witcher 3, but the game that mostly holds my attention and has done for a number of years is Team Fortress 2.  I don't really have a favourite genre. 

I have an xbox one and ps4, and an average pc. What I use depends on the game and my mood. 

• Like 2

I played Red dead 1,and the zombie version was ok.Dont know team fortress..

I think "modern" gaming is poor,companies now are releasing games,kind of unfinished,or needing fixes.Or making you buy extra content,which one time would have been the complete game.

Im getting all retro,had my 360 out,playing Red Faction 2,Far Cry 2(best in series to me)...loving it.

Cheers!

On 3/4/2019 at 10:19 AM, Sophie said:

I'm very much a gamer 🙂 I've recently finished playing Red Dead redemption 2 and I'm currently playing The Witcher 3, but the game that mostly holds my attention and has done for a number of years is Team Fortress 2.  I don't really have a favourite genre. 

I have an xbox one and ps4, and an average pc. What I use depends on the game and my mood. 

Do you have a favorite gaming console?

@Sophie, it is often said that whilst guys tend to be more easily stimulated visually when it comes to erotica, the ladies often prefer literary erotica.

Is this true of you?

And if so, do you have any good suggestions for where we might find literary erotica featuring watersports or even naughty peeing?

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2019 at 6:18 PM, steve25805 said:

@Sophie, it is often said that whilst guys tend to be more easily stimulated visually when it comes to erotica, the ladies often prefer literary erotica.

Is this true of you?

And if so, do you have any good suggestions for where we might find literary erotica featuring watersports or even naughty peeing?

I am the complete opposite haha! I never really read stories that often and prefer a video to watch and maybe a few photos to get me in the mood. But when I do fancy reading a story I tend to have a stronger orgasm from it. 

The only website I can think of is Literotica

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
53 minutes ago, Sophie said:

But when I do fancy reading a story I tend to have a stronger orgasm from it. 

I love videos because I can transform them in on-the-spot stories in my unconscious

Often after the plot unfolds, I skip to another one!!!

So I can definitely understand you!!!

For pics, it's different

I sense them as some kind of forms of Art

And they can be a marvellous example of transmission of emotions

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Anything anyone would like to ask me?

You are so know that people already know a lot about you!!!

But there is a personal question I Always wanted to ask: which is the precise emotion that is activated into you when your nerd-like side discovers some fascinating oddities?

I still remember those videos you posted in the chatroom about those funny experiments...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

You are so know that people already know a lot about you!!!

But there is a personal question I Always wanted to ask: which is the precise emotion that is activated into you when your nerd-like side discovers some fascinating oddities?

I still remember those videos you posted in the chatroom about those funny experiments...

I get into a sort of really happy, smiling, giggly state. I talk quickly and stop making sense and can't stop laughing to myself 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, F.W said:

Do you like to read much?Do you prefer fiction or more factual things?

Never been much of a reader. The only time I've read books in the last 20 years is because I've had to. But when I did read books for pleasure they were fiction.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I get into a sort of really happy, smiling, giggly state. I talk quickly and stop making sense and can't stop laughing to myself 🙂

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

And also curious to understand, or just happy at the inherent silly beauty of existence?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I read a fair bit,but it has to be either something factual,historical,science etc,or something like Bond,in which i can envisage the main characters.Funny like that.I find it hard to read fiction if its not about a film ive seen etc...🤔

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

And also curious to understand, or just happy at the inherent silly beauty of existence?

A bit of both 🙂 It depends on what it is.

• Like 2
  • Love 1