Sophie - Ask Me Anything

19 minutes ago, Elliement said:

Do you have a sister ?

I don't know @Sophie's sister and I haven't got a crystal ball, so I'm not going to wager any money on this.  But a quick guess has me thinking that no, Sophie's sister isn't going to get involved in pee play with you either.

In fact anyone agreeing to could be breaking quite a few site rules - and none of us would want that would we.  Need I say more?

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
3 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

Having shared this experience myself in your lovely city I can easily imagine some of the spots you might choose, close to the centre with alleyways that offer just the right amount of privacy! I don't know of many cities that offer as many opportunities as yours!  Did you make it, I wonder? 

To be honest, it was nearly a month and a half ago and I really can't remember if I had a wee in an alley. Since I can't remember it I don't think I did it.

5 hours ago, Sophie said:

I'll be perfectly honest, I am not a fan of tights. I will wear them if I have to and my legs are cold, but I really don't like them. There might have been an occasion where I have had an accident while wearing tights but I don't recall any.

Sorry!

thanks for replying anyway!  I think they look amazing wet!!

Here's a picture I saw yesterday of Anne Hathaway that I thought you might like, as you said you like her

berlinale-opening-ceremony-2023.jpg

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, moiamigo said:

thanks for replying anyway!  I think they look amazing wet!!

Here's a picture I saw yesterday of Anne Hathaway that I thought you might like, as you said you like her

berlinale-opening-ceremony-2023.jpg

She's so incredibly beautiful! I'm not a fan of the gloves but that's just me. It's a shame she has the one piece underneath her dress!

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Sophie said:

I just solve for fun really. I started trying to go for speed with the 3x3 (DaYan ZhanChi) but I never really had the commitment to keep practicing for hours at a time. I timed myself with a Skewb for a while, just for the fun of it with a Python script I wrote. 

Nothing particularly exciting or difficult I am afraid. Here is a photo of my collection, I can solve all of them. I started with the ZhanChi, (3X3 on left), then bought the Lingpo (2x2), the 4x4 was a Christmas present a few years ago, then I bought the other 3x3 (Guanlong), then the Skewb, then the mirror cube and the 5X5 was my latest purchase a couple of years ago. The snake and keyring were random purchases when out shopping.

DSCN1877_forum..jpg

I think the mirror cube would have to be the most unique, just because of the shape of it. When scrambled it just looks bizarre!

My favourite would have to be my ZhanChi I started with, I have so many happy memories with that cube. Other than that, I'd say the skewb is my favourite. It's just so different in the way you solve it. It's not particularly challenging, but it's fun!

I'm not much of a speedsolver, but when I did time myself it was with the 3x3 and the skewb.

Ooh, it's been a few years now. I never calculated an average but I think my fasted for the 3x3 was 90 seconds, so not fast at all, and the skewb was somewhere around 30 seconds.

Beginners method, which is probably why I am so slow. I started learning F2L but I never really found a tutorial I liked that made it click. I could match and insert pairs with some difficulty but I just didn't find it fun because i was so much slower. I'm sure with some practice I would be sub 1 minute but I wasn't enjoying it, and the main reason I solve is for fun.

I haven't, it's not really my thing to be honest. I barely even follow the world records for the top solvers. Like i have mentioned before, I solve them for fun rather than as a competition so an WCA event wouldn't really interest me.

Thanks for the awesome questions!

Oh wow, thank you so much for such an exhaustive answer! I always love seeing people here who share my niche interest! Or at least those ones not related to pee 🤣

Also I've just noticed there's a yoyo in that picture you posted. Do you throw as well? If yes, what's your skill level at?

17 hours ago, Sophie said:

With a guy, I prefer to lead but with a lady, I prefer to be seduced. Is that strange? There's just something so indescribably sexy about a beautiful woman taking the lead, knowing exactly what she wants, lust shining bright in her eyes. Just this silent communication of "I want to make you cum, don't stop me". I just love this uncontrollable urge of not being able to hold back anymore, and needing to get down to business. It just makes me feel so beautiful and sexy, knowing I have that effect on her.

However... with a former girlfriend it was the opposite. She was really shy and liked to overthink everything. When I took the lead and as we called it, looked after her, she was a completely different woman. She has this aurora of confidence that I never saw at any other time. She never seemed timid or afraid. She really came out of her shell. So whenever we made love, every single time, I would lead and make her cum first, often multiple times before she would pleasure me, and the change in her personality was better than everything else. Just seeing her so happy and so confident was the best thing ever.

I don't think it's strange. It's just one of those things 🙂 And thank you so much for explaining - always fascinating.

17 hours ago, Sophie said:

This depends on one very important thing - Is this stimulus available at any time?

If I had a choice, I would pick a tongue. Nothing feels better in my opinion and I get to enjoy myself with someone else. It's not just the pleasure, it's the intamacy.

But... if I could only pleasure myself and get off when I had a partner around I would be a horny sexually frustrated mess lol. I have plenty of oral sex either from my husband or a certain friend but even still, I masturbate with my fingers a lot. I don't think I'd be able to cope if I couldn't get myself off whenever I needed to.

It's a good question, and I have to admit I hadn't thought it through when I asked it. Perhaps you need to always wear these ...

image.png.a3b6091445341a8fbb50222ad7cf042a.png

then you might always have a helpful tongue nearby 🙂 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, avatar said:

Oh wow, thank you so much for such an exhaustive answer! I always love seeing people here who share my niche interest! Or at least those ones not related to pee 🤣

Also I've just noticed there's a yoyo in that picture you posted. Do you throw as well? If yes, what's your skill level at?

You are very welcome 🙂 Always happy to talk about cubing!

I throw occasionally, I bought it on a whim a couple of years ago when I had my first Covid jab. It's mostly just something to keep me occupied in my study when waiting for my computer to boot up, or I'm trying to figure something out. I'd say my skill level is as beginner as they get, I can make it sleep and return but that's about it. I started learning a bind and can do it occasionally but it's not really something I've put much effort in. I would like to get another yoyo, something a little lighter and not made of metal! There has been a few occasions where I have thrown it particularly hard, and I haven't cushioned the bounce at the bottom so it immediately retracts with lots of energy right into my hand. Oh it hurts so much!

4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

There has been a few occasions where I have thrown it particularly hard, and I haven't cushioned the bounce at the bottom so it immediately retracts with lots of energy right into my hand. Oh it hurts so much!

Oh so you are using a responsive one? With an un-responsive that won't be an issue 🙂

2 minutes ago, avatar said:

Oh so you are using a responsive one? With an un-responsive that won't be an issue 🙂

Yeah, just a cheap responsive yoyo. To be honest, it was the first time I actually learned how to do it! I had one when I was a young girl but it had a clutch so that was cheating.

7 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Yeah, just a cheap responsive yoyo. To be honest, it was the first time I actually learned how to do it! I had one when I was a young girl but it had a clutch so that was cheating.

Yeah, responsive ones are a great stepping stone. If you ever wanna get the full fun out of yoyos, get yourself a non responsive one tho.

16 hours ago, Xanthous Gaze said:

How do you feel about having sex on your period? Is it too weird, too gross, only if he's okay with it, or a turn on? 

Personally, I'm not squimish around blood never have been. I once had to rescue a young woman who bit her tongue in half because she was having a seizer, that was a bloody scene. 👀  As long as the woman is healthy and doesn't have anything I can catch, if the mood is right Im not going to care if she's bleeding. I will take a shower to clean up later. 

How ladies feel about this? Even if you only speak for yourself. 

I'll be honest, I don't like having sex on my period. I might have done it once or twice in my life but it is not something that appeals to me. I'm not squeamish around blood either but I just find it a little bit gross. A bit icky. And really, when it's my period I don't want sex. I want cuddles, chocolate and a hot water bottle.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Xanthous Gaze said:

Thank you for your insight on this. 

I have something else to be mindful of. 

You're welcome.

I should add, I'm only speaking for myself here. Other women might (and probably will) be different.

14 hours ago, Sorin said:

Hi. I wanted to ask you, have you ever had affairs with girls? If so, which do you like more, the skinny ones or the fat ones?

I've slept with a handful of girls. Most of them have been slim except for one, my first girlfriend. She wasn't fat, but she was curvy. Big breasts, wide hips, very beautiful.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Sorin said:

What panties do you prefer to wear? Thong, normal, boxers, brazilian? And what color do you prefer the panties to have?

I prefer thongs, I'd say 90% of my "everyday" underwear is thongs. They're comfy, you don't have visible panty lines, they're pretty or they're sexy. What is not to like? With leggings I like them to be dark, so usually black or navy. My favourite colour for underwear is pink, a LOT (75%) of my underwear is pink. I also really really like white. I have panties in every colour really, it depends on what mood I am in and what I'm going for.

(For the record, I am currently wearing a pink thong!)

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Sorin said:

How do you like your pussy to be? With flakes, small hair or completely depilated?

I assume you are asking how I style myself downstairs?

171875-landing-strip-north-of-paradise.j

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I assume you are asking how I style myself downstairs?

171875-landing-strip-north-of-paradise.j

Is this you ? (If so damn ! Thanks for sharing beautiful downstairs 😍😍) or were you using this picture as a demonstration of how it looks :)?

1 minute ago, PisSRL said:

Is this you ? (If so damn ! Thanks for sharing beautiful downstairs 😍😍) or were you using this picture as a demonstration of how it looks :)?

Just a demonstration, I'm far too shy to post a photo of myself!

Sorry!

• Like 1
  • Hug 2