Sophie - Ask Me Anything

27 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As long as there’s a rota of who needs rescuing and when then I’ll try my best.  But let’s be clear of course, it’s not just some macho saving of damsels. We’re not in mediaeval times any more. 

Save me!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Save me!

Of course - consider yourself saved.    I can't promise that you're destined for a mansion in Heaven mind, I've seen some of your search history.

(Flashbacks to my evangelical brainwashed roots there for a moment)

Now - enough of this nonsense, let's get back to @Sophie's Ask Me Anything (*Almost Anything) Page

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 8/18/2022 at 3:16 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Of course - consider yourself saved.    I can't promise that you're destined for a mansion in Heaven mind, I've seen some of your search history.

(Flashbacks to my evangelical brainwashed roots there for a moment)

Now - enough of this nonsense, let's get back to @Sophie's Ask Me Anything (*Almost Anything) Page

What I wouldn’t give to see Kupar’s search history. 🔥💖💚  

Goose probably knows more about us than we know about ourselves! 

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm going to show my age with this question - and there's a real risk I haven't aged well.

Remember when bands used to play musical instruments - like guitars, bass, keyboards, drums and the like...   not just midi tracks and samples...

If you were assembling together a band to perform a favourite song for you, and you could pick up the phone to call in any vocalist and musician from anywhere around the world - who would your band consist of?  And what song would they perform?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm going to show my age with this question - and there's a real risk I haven't aged well.

Remember when bands used to play musical instruments - like guitars, bass, keyboards, drums and the like...   not just midi tracks and samples...

If you were assembling together a band to perform a favourite song for you, and you could pick up the phone to call in any vocalist and musician from anywhere around the world - who would your band consist of?  And what song would they perform?

Great question. I would love to answer but it's Sophies thread lol

Edited by LovesToWet
2 minutes ago, MC Cumzy said:

In light of recent events I wanted to ask, What are your thoughts on the monarchy? Are you for or against it?

Personally, I'm against it. I really liked the Queen but I am not a fan of the rest of the royal family. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Rockpojk said:

Can you tell me about your absolute best pee experience?

Probably the pee party I attended. There are two parts, sadly I lost motivation to document the remainder of the weekend, I'm sorry. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Probably the pee party I attended. There are two parts, sadly I lost motivation to document the remainder of the weekend, I'm sorry. 

It's wonderful to be reminded of this amazing experience Sophie! Thanks! (Not that I was there - just in case anyone got the wrong idea. I meant reminded of your account of it!)

Edited by Kupar
Extra thing added for clarity!
  • Love 1
On 9/10/2022 at 10:14 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I have waited to answer this because I really cannot think of a song! I've been thinking and thinking so I may need to get back to you on that one. 

For the band? 

• Vocals - Robbie Williams / Debbie Harry (depending on song) 
  • Lead guitar - Mark Knopfler
  • Rhythm - Steve Vai
  • Bass - Flea
  • Drums - Mick Fleetwood 
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I have waited to answer this because I really cannot think of a song! I've been thinking and thinking so I may need to get back to you on that one. 

For the band? 

• Rhythm - Steve Vai
  • Bass - Flea
  • Drums - Mick Fleetwood 

Now that would be a band to see - Perhaps a Robbie / Take That song ?

• Like 1
On 9/13/2022 at 2:11 AM, Sophie said:

sadly I lost motivation to document the remainder of the weekend, I'm sorry. 

I was sad about that.  I've always wondered if you achieved your desire to play with the other ladies,   and if someone was lucky enough to have you pee on them.   I'd love to know,  but if you don't want to answer, I understand.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

FAQJ-BRUUAQ5JCG.thumb.jpeg.72c5729d2b98326268d5f1ffc3321202.jpeg

On 9/14/2022 at 7:25 AM, likesToLick said:

I was sad about that.  I've always wondered if you achieved your desire to play with the other ladies,   and if someone was lucky enough to have you pee on them.   I'd love to know,  but if you don't want to answer, I understand.

Sorry!! I completely missed this! 

I played with the other ladies a little but there was no golden showers from me. Not really my thing. 

• Thanks 1
On 9/12/2022 at 12:41 PM, Sophie said:

It's funny because I thought of this and wanted to read it again and when I did a search it brought me right to this current thread!

No pressure at all but I do hope you find motivation to document the rest! I absolutely loved reading these accounts. Thank you Sophie!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, bbb_666 said:

It's funny because I thought of this and wanted to read it again and when I did a search it brought me right to this current thread!

No pressure at all but I do hope you find motivation to document the rest! I absolutely loved reading these accounts. Thank you Sophie!

Thank you! 

I am not sure if I will document the rest because of how long it has been, I still remember it well but it has been a while. I'm not going to rule it out but I don't want to make any promises either. 

On 9/12/2022 at 2:44 PM, Sophie said:

For the band? 

• Rhythm - Steve Vai
  • Bass - Flea
  • Drums - Mick Fleetwood 

What an intriguing lineup. I need to hear this band! However, recruiting two of the top five most acclaimed guitarists of the 1980s and relegating one to the rythm spot is a waste of resources. Some might even say an abuse of power. Therefore, I suggest they either trade off the lead position or you must draft a third guitarist. 

1 minute ago, Takashi96 said:

What an intriguing lineup. I need to hear this band! However, recruiting two of the top five most acclaimed guitarists of the 1980s and relegating one to the rythm spot is a waste of resources. Some might even say an abuse of power. Therefore, I suggest they either trade off the lead position or you must draft a third guitarist. 

Eric Clapton please ☺ 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

Eric Clapton please ☺ 

I see what you did there.

I believe there was a brief moment of overlap when the Yardbirds had both Clapton and Beck on lead/rythm while Page was on bass. Which I'm sure produced intolerable levels of dick swinging during rehearsals. 

• Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...

A question from me if I may be so bold - it's a while since I did.   And pee related I'm afraid:

Knowing how painfully shy you've described yourself as being, can you clearly remember the first time you wee'd in front of a partner / husband or someone special - can you remember the circumstances of that moment ?

• Love 2
On 11/14/2022 at 11:14 PM, Kelly2699 said:

Hey Sophie

Did you ever need a full bladder for a doctors appointment and were you able to hold it?

Hey!

I have needed a full bladder for ultrasounds before and I was able to hold it but it was torture! I wanted to pee so badly and I was terrified about peeing on the bed or even worse, wetting myself in the waiting room!

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
On 11/16/2022 at 12:08 AM, Sophie said:

Hey!

I have needed a full bladder for ultrasounds before and I was able to hold it but it was torture! I wanted to pee so badly and I was terrified about peeing on the bed or even worse, wetting myself in the waiting room!

I heard that they can be very uncomfortable especially when they press on your bladder.