Sophie - Ask Me Anything

On 3/7/2023 at 4:03 AM, navesink01 said:

1.  Does a full bladder make you horny?  

Yes and no. It depends on the situation. I have fairly recently learned I enjoy the feeling of a full bladder, full but not bursting. It is something I can enjoy on my own with nobody knowing what I am doing. So if it is something I am doing for fun it can make me feel horny sometimes. I feel naughty. But if I am in a situation where I have a full bladder simply because I cannot empty it, I don’t really enjoy it. Usually at that moment I don’t want to be desperate, I just want to pee and carry on with my day.

On 3/7/2023 at 4:03 AM, navesink01 said:

2.  Does having a full bladder enhance your sexual experience?  I know you said a bursting bladder does not.  The question just regards fullness.  

This also depends on the situation for me. If I am fooling around with my husband I rather enjoy it, again it makes me feel naughty or sexy. Straddling his lap to kiss while I have that subtle feeling of a full bladder… oh it’s amazing. I don’t enjoy a full bladder during sex, or even oral. I can’t relax and enjoy myself, I’m always thinking about needing to pee.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/7/2023 at 6:31 AM, Sorin said:

Hi Sophie. Do you like to pee in your boyfriend's mouth?

Neither myself or my husband enjoy pee drinking to any degree. So the last thing either of us want is to pee in his mouth.

• Like 1

A quick question that has interested me for quite a while, and you are so lovely when you answer anything...so here's my question.

When you have been in a situation of having to hold your pee for quite a while due to the circumstances around you, then at long last suddenly that opportunity presents itself for you to be able to pee but you are really absolutely bursting at this point and can't hold it a second longer... what thoughts go through your mind? - assuming you are in a skirt, or have already removed leggings - do you take your pantie down first, or think 'what the hell' and just let go in your pantie while you are still wearing it? I would love to know your thoughts in a situation like this, and perhaps what other ladies might think too in this same situation..?  x

• Love 1

I would like to further explore when you say that when you are feeling extremely naughty, and wearing a skirt, you pee in your underwear, keep them on, and go home.  What type of underwear material do you like when you do that?  You say that you either walk or drive home.  I get how you conceal the walk, but how do you conceal sitting in your car, with wet underwear?

Thank you again for being so informative.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Sorin said:

Hi. Do you use a vibrator? If so, what model?

I use several. 

I have a Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator

31blES8zSOL._AC_.jpg

A Lovenese Lush

lovense-lush-3-vibrating-egg_.jpg

A Pipedream Icicles No 4 (Glass!!) with detachable vibrator

61FWLVCGBDL._AC_SL1360_.jpg

and a Lovehoney Silencer

19734_a16603_pink_002?$primary$&h=1260&w

• Love 4
On 3/11/2023 at 2:13 PM, navesink01 said:

I would like to further explore when you say that when you are feeling extremely naughty, and wearing a skirt, you pee in your underwear, keep them on, and go home.  What type of underwear material do you like when you do that?  You say that you either walk or drive home.  I get how you conceal the walk, but how do you conceal sitting in your car, with wet underwear?

Thank you again for being so informative.

Sorry to keep you waiting for a response!

When I do this I like to wear something really thin, like a mesh thong or lace. Something that will dry quickly. And if I am going to drive home I make sure I will be able to get inside and get changed without being seen. I'll be honest, it's not often I do it in public. If I am wetting myself through my skirt, 90% of the time it is at home on my own toilet and I can just go into my bedroom to get changed.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 3/11/2023 at 12:41 PM, Sophie said:

I am going to answer it a couple of times if that's okay?

Sophie,

That was such a beautiful and very thoughtful way in which you took the trouble to answer the intriguing question I put to you, for each of the different situations you described. It was like a very personal answer just for me, although realising of course its for all of us here, but answered in such a meaningful and measured way which made it all the more real and truly exciting for me, and others too, to read.   I really do thank you, you are so lovely to share these pleasures with at all times., we are so lucky to have you with us.

I was also just wondering whether you got to enjoy that naughty pee down in the city that you were considering doing a short while ago. I know all the little alleys and corners jn your lovely city and I would love to be thinking to myself, although I wasn't with you - you enjoyed a lovely wild and much needed pee just there..! Our pee streams may have actually met!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Sorin said:

What vibrator do you recommend for a beginner? Would one be suitable for the clitoris? The partner always squirts when I lick her clitoris.

Definitely a bullet vibe, either the one I mentioned above or another brand. They are small and easy to use (usually just an on/off button), not intimidating, not complicated but still *very* pleasurable! And bullet vibes are perfect for clit stimulation.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Schmitty20 said:

Did you ever pee in your pants totally by accident and tried to hide it but someone noticed and asked you about it?

I don't think that has ever happened to me, sorry! The very rare occasion it has happened, I've managed to hide it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sorin - I could be entirely wrong, and @Sophie may be perfectly willing to answer your question.   After all she is very able to have her own opinions.

One possible opinion though could be that all this question, after question, and particularly this last one is getting just a little towards harassment / begging for content.  Both of which are discussed in the site rules.

I'm sure just by reading the content that Sophie, or any number of other members have posted you can learn a lot more about their interests and them as people, without having to ask what colour ass hole they have.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Isn't asking whatt colour someone's asshole is a question too far? lol

It remains @Sophies choice as to whether she wishes to answer.   And the member who asked has since requested their account closed.

(if anyone asked me that question I’d most likely pull a muscle trying to find out with a mirror- I have no clue and it’s nothing I’ve ever wondered). 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I came across this exchange on twitter earlier where someone asked "What's the dumbest thing you ever got in trouble at school for?" 

Someone else replied with; "Teacher said she needed to use the loo so I said "you should have gone during your lunch break" Got kicked out the classroom. I was about 10." (They also clarified that it was intended as a joke and they expected the teacher would see the funny side)

It made me curious, given your occupation; how would you react if one of your pupils said that to you? And what are your feelings in general towards having a bit of banter with your pupils?

• Thanks 1
On 3/31/2023 at 2:35 PM, MC Cumzy said:

I came across this exchange on twitter earlier where someone asked "What's the dumbest thing you ever got in trouble at school for?" 

Someone else replied with; "Teacher said she needed to use the loo so I said "you should have gone during your lunch break" Got kicked out the classroom. I was about 10." (They also clarified that it was intended as a joke and they expected the teacher would see the funny side)

It made me curious, given your occupation; how would you react if one of your pupils said that to you? And what are your feelings in general towards having a bit of banter with your pupils?

Hi!

For me it would all depend on context, but I'd say 9 times out of 10 I would laugh. If it was intended as a joke I would laugh and probably reply with something like "I know, I'll give myself detention later". I often tell my pupils they should have gone during their lunch break (if it isn't a clear toilet emergency) so I would find it hilarious if someone said it back to me. If it was obviously a quip and a smart comment I wouldn't be as amused, but even then I still wouldn't kick them out of the classroom!

I think a bit of banter with my pupils is great, it makes you human. Why be so serious? I often joke with my pupils, even pulling pranks on them occasionally. You develop a relationship with each other and everything flows so much smoother. You understand them, they understand you. You are more relatable. Being this super serious teaching robot doesn't help anything. People learn better when they are happy and having fun.

As for the pranks, my pupils were working with an acid, nothing majorly dangerous, you would be fine washing your hands with water. One of my pupils told me she had it on her hands and I pretended it was a huge deal. I got out the industrial grade soap and made her wash her hands very thoroughly, and told her if she felt her hands tingling to tell me immediately so we could get her to the hospital. She was so worried for the next 15 minutes! With 5 minutes left of the lesson I told her I was joking and she would be perfectly fine. She laughed and called me a bitch! I just laughed with her.

• Haha 2
  • Love 2