What do you wear to sleep?

Just now, nothing but socks (to protect my ankles from my toenails). My body seems to read sleeping in an Adult-Diaper as a tactile invitation to WET it as I sleep; Bare, I wake up to use a receptacle. If that changes after upcoming Bladder-cancer-surgery, I'll probably share it happily here.

Typically just a set of pajamas. I have several that include long sleeves and long pants to a tank top and tiny shorts. I just decide every laundry day which set I'm gonna wear and change them out weekly. This week it's my tank and tiny shorts 😁 

Most of the time I don't wear panties, but sometimes I do. Just depends on my mood and what undies I wore that day. 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

Usually boxers and nothing else, I have many pair, ranging from the usual Hanes you find at Walmart to more exotic/sexy/short ones I found online.  Though I usually shower in the morning, if I take a shower or bath before bed I’ll sleep with nothing.

While women have a wide range of options, men’s nightwear is pretty boring mainly.  I do have pajamas but I rarely wear them, more often on cold winter nights, but I’m more likely to wear the boxers and throw an extra blanket/comforter on the bed.  I have some sexy “see thru” men’s PJs with short shorts and a button-down top that plunges I found on Amazon a few years ago (sadly discontinued not long after I bought them) that I enjoy wearing occasionally.  I wore the blue set last night.

Do certain things you wear at night lead to increased arousal in the morning (and making that morning pee more interesting)?  Sometimes if I’m wearing just boxers, or the aforementioned sexy pajamas it will get me going when I wake up/get up.

Edited by KP-has2P
Typo

Pyjama shorts and short sleeve top.   I prefer PJ shorts to boxers as they are looser.   I find if I don't wear a top them my shoulders get cold.   In the summer  I sometimes go naked but it hasn't warmed up that much yet.  I sometimes sleep with a top but no shorts as it is the shoulders than need to be kept warm.

My wife wears either long legged PJs or a nightie without underwear, which I obviously appreciate.

• Like 1

For most of the year I will sleep in a pair of shorts and a vest top. If it is hot I will sleep completely nude, and of course if I have had sex that night I will sleep naked. For winter I am usually in full length pyjamas, a little thick and very comfy.

21a0e56a13e49a4e6b202033d7e42566.jpg.15dc30a9c7fc93cf00c0a95f32b03055.jpg81OevdRMqNL._AC_UY1000_.thumb.jpg.32656ca8a649fe439bc1e08ec9a24a70.jpg

slenderella-100-cotton-luxury-flannel-pyjama-pink_540x_5bb77efa-7415-4fc0-ab7c-8ed60831f312.thumb.jpg.a00a8616e3494bb09c328633ce200108.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2024 at 10:46 PM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Kinda bored so thought I’d ask a random question. I wear a nightgown when sleeping usually.

T-shirt and pyjamas bottoms with socks. I just bought a night gown last Monday though. It’s yellow and covered in teddy bears along with stars!

• Love 2