How old were you on your first piss mark?

Plenty of times on road trips on the side of the road growing up, but the first time I remember doing it out of more than just necessity was probably around age 14 when I started peeing in my backyard 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I was about 12 or 13 years old. I still remember it like it happened yesterday.

Me and my friend found an abandoned junk car in the forest. (It was Daihatsu Charade G20 😁 ) The car doors were not locked and we often played rally drivers there that summer. It was my turn to drive and my friend was the co-driver. In the middle of the play, my friend said he had to pee. I thought I could go pee too and we got out of the car. Then my friend said: "Hey, Let's pee on the car!" My first thought was it's not okay and we can't do that, but I answered anyway: "Okay". We both went to stand in front of the car and unzipped our pants. We started peeing at the same time and laughed as we peed on the car hood. As soon as we had emptied our bladders, I looked at the completely wet hood of the car and I thought: "that was very naughty.." Just a few days after this pee on the hood, I peed in the elevator for the first time. I was hooked on naughty pissing..

Since then, I've liked to piss on objects and in the places where I shouldn't pee and I still do it today.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

The boys' room in my elementary school was basically a shooting range. With floor length urinals. Totally normal for all of us to go for distance. 

I grew up rural so first experience was probably a bush in a field.

• Like 3

The first experience with pissing outside for pure pleasure was around 10-12 I think. We just went outside in the forest and had some pissing contest together. Or I went alone and tried out how much of the low hanging foliage I can wet in one go.

But I've had some outdoor pissing experience earlier.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I'm not exactly sure what a "piss mark" means but if you mean leaving a wet mark on some surface, it was probably being held by a nanny to pee on a wall or car tire in Spain. It happened quite frequently growing up. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, Havelock said:

I'm not exactly sure what a "piss mark" means but if you mean leaving a wet mark on some surface, it was probably being held by a nanny to pee on a wall or car tire in Spain. It happened quite frequently growing up. 

Certainly that's an interpretation that works.   I'm pretty sure I'm too old to be properly down with the kids, but 'marking' also I think has a sort of graffiti type meaning too.  As in breaking the rules by leaving your mark, defiling somewhere, putting your mark where things were clean and undamaged before.

So there's a sort of 'intentional act' thing there too - not just relieving a need, but doing so with intent because it's non-conformist, taboo, naughty and/or fun.

• Like 1
On 2/14/2024 at 3:10 AM, qrick said:

Probably at 13, when my parents were out i would pee in the garden, inside the garage in the corner, out of my bedroom window or into the shower or bath

Sounds like me at that age. Sometimes on dry summer nights, when my parents were asleep, I’d climb out of my bedroom window and lay on my front in the grass of the lawn with my pyjama bottoms round my ankles and just let go, enjoying the feel of my hot pee spreading under my hips and stomach as I ground my stiffening cock against the turf. I don’t think my parents (or the neighbours) ever noticed, or if they did they never mentioned it.

Thinking back, I used to partake in the same activity in broad daylight too, but I used to lay in the long grass of a nearby hay field so I was more out of sight then.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

I remember at primary school, so I must’ve been about 6 or 7, standing at the urinals in the boys toilets with my friends and competing to see how high up the wall we could squirt. The technique was to roll your foreskin back, take a tight grip of your penis with thumb and forefinger and apply as much force to your bladder as possible by straining before quickly releasing your grip. If you were lucky, and synchronised your actions perfectly, you could hit the cistern on the wall above the urinals 😂

… The cleaners must have hated us 🫣

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
19 minutes ago, Adidas pisser said:

Around about 5 years old, in a deliberately 'naughty' place...my dad (and his workmates) taught me to do it 😇

I think I speak for most of us when I say, what was the naughty place?

• Like 1

Can't say I remember the first time I deliberately peed on something. 

However, I can say for certain that it would have happened as a result of a dare in a game (which was something of cross between duck-duck-goose and truth-or-dare) I and my friends / other kids who were about the same age where I grew up played between when I was between 5 and 9.   Pee related dares were fairly common: at least one each time the we played the game.

As to what I peed on / where it was: that would have depended on whether we were playing inside or outside when I got my first "pee on..." dare.  If it was outside; it probably would have been a tree, planter, swing-set, playhouse, or mailbox.  It it was indoors; it most likely would have been in a closet (which generally meant the floor of the closet), on a piece of (plastic) "kid furniture", or on / in a potted plant.

• Like 1
  • Love 1