How old were you on your first piss mark?

Probably 12, my dad went inside for a meeting: “i will only be 5 minutes” he said. About an hour later i was really desperate and this event is probably why the car is my favorite spot but basically i squatted and peed underneath the backseat and i was super nervous and about 15 minutes later my dad came back out and said something like “it wasn’t supposed to be that long”. 5 minutes to my dad was the same thing as 1-4 hours many times. Another time i was in like 6-7th grade and my bus stop was the last stop but we passed my house first and doubled back and i had always in my head threatened to do it but only did it once. That story was pretty simple, i brought a gatorade bottle in my backpack and when everyone else got off i peed in the gatorade bottle and put it back in my backpack. 

• Like 3

The earliest pissmarking I remember is probably from 3/4 yo. Back then I used to piss A LOT. Everyday on the shower carpet, electrical cabinet, behind sofa. But my favorite was pissing on passerbys 4 floors below, from the balcony. I also pissed the school playground

Now I sometimes piss in the middle of the street, on random facades

Img_2024_02_28_01_20_13.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

Deliberately for the first time when i was around 13. I used to sneak into the basement and pee into different rooms or cabins down there. It was always a thrill. But thinking back i wasn't the only one doing this kind of stuff in this appartment building.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

About 6. I was the only boy on a childrens birthday party with 5 or 6 girls. It was summer, and we went to playground together with a mom of one of the girls. We played in the sand - but it was totally dry. No constructions possible... So without thinking about anything I peed in the sand - all the girls have watched (the mom read a book 20 meters away). Now we had a small amount of sand which can be used for constructions. We got more of such sand with every girl who peed in the sand, too :pissing:(no female pee smily available...). I doesn't have any idea what "erotic" is at that age but I loved it and since then I never had stopped it. It was getting much more interesting when I reached the age where I got interest in female gender. But beeing very open and communicative I very often have had situations where girls pee in my presence (and otherwise) and we talked about our body differences and learned about each other. Not only peeing, shitting too. But I ever liked peeing (of girls) much more than shitting (what can be erotic stimulation, too)...

• Like 1

the earliest I can remember is being at baseball practice and telling the coach I needed to pee, but I was up to bat soon, there was a tall garbage can next to the dug out and bleachers and he told me I could go and pee on the side of that.

my first intentional naughty pee I was a teenager, around 19 and had peed outside plenty of times but never done anything too bad. I was at a music festival and vowed to never use a toilet for pee the whole trip. I had a few drinks and was standing outside enjoying the music when I needed to take a leak. It was very dark except for some flashing lights on stage, surprisingly not many people were on their phones. I tried to look around without seeming up to something. Everyone was minding their own business and I couldn’t hold it any longer, I took out my cock and aimed it at the ground and went piss in a crowd. 

Now if you wanna get super technical, I don’t remember these incidents but I was told my dad taught me how to be potty trained by taking me outside in our yard for hours and letting me water the trees and plants to practice my aim 

• Like 2

I never did this , never , when I was growing up ,any body function was looked at as to personal to talk about  ,unless I was in a completely shut off bah room by my self ,   not until I met Wayne did I even know what real sex was about , I was 53 by then . the first time I did pee is when I had 2 Drinks , whick I never drank before . I was not about to walk very well and he brought me to the bath room, Sitting and waiting to go ,he came in and put his hand on me ,by this time I peed very hard , He licked his hand and asked me to always let him do this , I guess this was my first pee ? With any one ?   Ruth 

Edited by on the porch
  • 3 weeks later...

as young as i can remember. i started naughty peeing, leaking little spot around the basement when i was about 5. then i would sneak outside behind the bushes on the patio and pee in the mulch.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I pee in places i should'nt pee for as long as i remember. I even got caught a few times by my parents while peeing on the floor in the house when i was a really young boy. When i was a teenager i sometimes peed in stairwells, behind buildings and tents, and out of the window when it was dark outside. And later i did pee in busses and trains, and a few times in clubs. Now i got to the point were i just pee everywhere were i don't get seen peeing.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3