Hotel pee question for everyone.

I'm gonna say cheap only because I don't stay in super expensive hotel rooms. Cheap hotels are less likely to have cameras so I can piss anywhere and everywhere without the risk of getting caught. And if someone were to see me pissing somewhere like the staircase, elevator, or hallway, they are way less likely to actually say/do anything about it.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I don’t stay in hotel rooms very often and when I do, it’s with family. On our trip, I was able to have my own room for a few nights. It was mostly a moderately high-end hotel. So I didn’t feel comfortable going all-out with my peeing. I’m sure it would feel more natural to piss around a room that is less fancy and already smells from previous guests. I would be so excited to get a room that already smells like pee since it would make me not shy to go all out.

• Hot 1

Either or really. Though the not so nice hotel is the easiest. I don’t try to cause a smell, it’s more so marking territory, and feels so go doing so. The nice hotel it seems like my stream will never end. I can’t say I have been in a room that smelled of piss. I did get a hint once at a high end hotel and wondered the circumstances behind it. 

I piss in every kind of hotel. Why use a toilet when you can just pee anywhere without having to clean up afterwards? I like to stay in a hotel room for a few days and piss on carpets, chairs, elevators, walls, etc. One time there was so much piss that it couldn't dry anymore.

• Agree 1
On 11/14/2023 at 10:38 PM, sillyme said:

When you're staying at a hotel do you prefer doing naughty peeing in there if the place is cheap, or expensive? Do you prefer peeing on scuzzy dirty hotel carpets; or do you prefer peeing on posh ones? What about the hotel couch, walls, and bed, do you prefer peeing naughty in them if the place is already dirty? Already smells like pee from a previous customer? Or is clean and nice. 

For me personally I prefer to stay at the cheapest seediest dirty run down sketchy hotels and then peeing everywhere in the room feels a little more natural to me. One of my favorite naughty hotel pee experiences was the room I was staying in I got there and workers had the windows open and fans running to get pee smell out from the previous guests. Once I got in there I told workers it smelled fine in my room, and take the fans out. After that, I added to the pee all over. 

That is absolutely fabulous 🙂 

On 11/15/2023 at 6:44 PM, Bacardi said:

I've peed on the wall/floor of a hotel room and it was a real shitty one. But I think if I were at a 5 star upscale hotel I wouldn't mind having a pee on the floor if I could clean it up well. I'm sure even the best paid maids would not be taking a magnifying glass or bioluminescent (sp?) lamp to every inch of the floor. 

I've only been able to pee a little bit in the hotel, so I wouldn't be brave enough to do a full bladder anyway 😬

I stayed in Shangri-La Dubai, ️ Hotel with highest luxury a few nights. I was on a working trip to Dubai and we had an after party on my room. I was in the bed under the cover together with two female co-workers, one from Belarus and one from Thailand and we all peed in my bed together at the same time 😂 I slept in the puddle and my bed and whole me really smelled of piss when I woke up alone in the morning. It was so sexy 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
3 hours ago, sillyme said:

I've done hotel carpet peeing. I usually ask of the floor are wood or carpet before booking a room to makes sure the floors are carpeted. I've also peed on hotel walls, chairs, curtains, sofas, corners. I want to do more hotel bed wetting.

On my summer trip, I would look up pics of the hotel rooms for each hotel to make sure they were carpeted. Thankfully every room I had on my nights alone had carpet.

It sure would suck if you checked into the room with a full bladder and there was no carpet lol

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

One of my fantasies would be to spend a weekend in a presidential suite at a really expensive five star hotel and be allowed to pee all over the room.. 🤩  In real life, I just pee in cheap hotel rooms. I usually pee all over in the hotel´s bathroom, because it's easy to clean yourself. I like it if there is a big mirror in the bathroom. I always pee against the mirror and watch how pee run down the mirror. I pee on the furnitures too, but I only pee on furniture that I can clean myself. I don't want to receive an expensive cleaning bill from the hotel afterwards. Last time I took a risk and peed a little on the armchair, but luckily I didn't get a bill for it.. 😁

For peeing in the room I prefer the cheap hotels. When booking, I read reviews and take note of "stained carpets" and "unpleasant smell" etc., which are a signal that they're good for peeing.  Lately I've been peeing mostly on walls but sometimes under furniture.  And I avoid uncarpeted rooms.

In fancier hotels, scattered sprinkling pees and pees under or behind furniture are possible, but I like the public areas. For example some hotels have lounge areas, eating areas, or meeting areas, all of which call me to pee there.  When wearing a skirt commando and peeing while seated, I can be completely stealth and don't care about cameras.

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Peesfully said:

For peeing in the room I prefer the cheap hotels. When booking, I read reviews and take note of "stained carpets" and "unpleasant smell" etc., which are a signal that they're good for peeing. 

Good point. These comments indicate that people pee everywhere in this hotel already. Then you can feel comfortable because no one will deal much with any new stains, smells etc or they will not be recognizable. No difference if the carpet was pissed on 20 times or 21 times...

I wonder if the hotel management does something about such comments. Nobody wants their hotel to have a reputation of a big urinal 😅 

On 11/15/2023 at 1:07 AM, Carpetpisser said:

I figure if I'm paying to stay there regardless of price, I will piss somewhere! I stayed in one hotel on the beach, the room smelled like piss. I never used the toilet the entire 3 days I stayed there. Another hotel was getting ready to close down for demolition. I purposely stayed there so I could piss anywhere & everywhere. I even peed in the hotel lobby. No desk clerk and no cameras.

Fuck yeah dude!

I don't stay in hotel rooms that often.  But when I do, yeah I trash that shit up.  Me and my friends would be in the lobby waiting for the elevator and I would definitely piss on the side of the elevator door waiting for it to come down.  The elevator werent that open but the person coming out of the elevator would have had a nasty surprise for sure.  I definitely trashed a room that me and my friend were staying in.  We were both drunk.  He already knows about my habits, I tell him we should trash this room.  He;s lying on the bed laughing saying no dude, don't do it.  But I did.  I circled the room, pissing on everything, except the beds.  Curtains, floors, walls, dressers, carpet.  He just laid there laughing his ass off, kept saying stop it.  Fucking one minute of pissin.  That room was stank for awhile too.  

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, TylerHasFun said:

I don't stay in hotel rooms that often.  But when I do, yeah I trash that shit up.  Me and my friends would be in the lobby waiting for the elevator and I would definitely piss on the side of the elevator door waiting for it to come down.  The elevator werent that open but the person coming out of the elevator would have had a nasty surprise for sure.  I definitely trashed a room that me and my friend were staying in.  We were both drunk.  He already knows about my habits, I tell him we should trash this room.  He;s lying on the bed laughing saying no dude, don't do it.  But I did.  I circled the room, pissing on everything, except the beds.  Curtains, floors, walls, dressers, carpet.  He just laid there laughing his ass off, kept saying stop it.  Fucking one minute of pissin.  That room was stank for awhile too.  

Dude, please share a hotel room with me.  Fuck!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2023 at 5:18 PM, Moore007 said:

I stayed in Shangri-La Dubai, ️ Hotel with highest luxury a few nights. I was on a working trip to Dubai and we had an after party on my room. I was in the bed under the cover together with two female co-workers, one from Belarus and one from Thailand and we all peed in my bed together at the same time 😂 I slept in the puddle and my bed and whole me really smelled of piss when I woke up alone in the morning. It was so sexy 

See now I want to know how that day after conversation was like LOL

I don’t mind if cheap or upper class hotel. I enjoy messing around whenever it is not my own place 🤭

Main criteria are carpet, curtains, cushioned seats and/or sofas, and most importantly: two beds in the room 😉. I remember one queen bed that had been used by another peefan before (considering the size of the old stain it could have been a couple as well). I had a like minded girl with me that time and we successfully took on the challenge and made the evidence even stronger 💦🤣.

Key is being sneaky with flipping mattresses and make the pissed bed look unused, putting furniture on the drenched areas of the carpet, etc. No (obvious) additional work for the poor cleaning crew…but time for the precious juices to seep into and dry out 🤭

• Agree 1