Do u piss outside?

2 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

Unrelated but @Bacardi I drank a cup and a half of watermelon lemonade that I made and now I'm pissing like crazy. Just pissed behind the nightstand too. Hoping no one finds the wet spot lol.

Me!!! I'll find the wet spot 😁 and I'll add to it! 

You can message me here in the meantime. I saved our original conversation 🥹

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 9/17/2023 at 12:05 AM, Lilly bowman said:

When’s the last time u pissed outside? 

Today, before shopping in a local food market. A friend and I  decided we should piss outside before going into the store. I pissed  behind a large dumpster behind the market. I always try to piss outside every day. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/17/2023 at 11:04 AM, LovesToWet said:

My pee stop. Exercise seems to keep the blood elsewhere.....thats my excuse for my size lol

easy gif1694937689260.gif

I get even smaller during my runs. The blood really flows elsewhere when you exercise. It's good that I can even find my dick if I need to pull over for a pee during a run, haha

• Love 2

I've pee'd in the woods a bunch of times but it is kinda boning unless I have people watching me. I have way more fun pissing down stairs or off something. I want to be able to leave a puddle or a big wet mark on a wall, if people can't tell somebody pissed there then it feels like a waste. The sound plays a big part too, Pissing down a stairwell and hearing you pee splatter allover 6 stories down is funny af. I also like hitting the same spots.  Having my favorite stairwell is great because you can see where the puddles were and I can visually track how much more I have pissed there than anyone else. I am proud to say that any body know walks down the stairs knows that there is piss all over them. I wish I had some help so I could flood things out even harder. I know I can't be the only one into piss but I have yet to find anybody on board recently. Anyone here successfully find piss buddies?

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/25/2023 at 4:18 AM, Takashi96 said:

The last few times I tried to pee outside there were cops in the alley and cops in the parking lot. Wtf is happening to this world? I used to pee everywhere, all the time. 

So I guess the last time I peed outside was in July at a small outdoor music festival. Fun fact. As I was heading toward the bushes a very drunk woman stepped in front of me and asked where I was going? And though I told her I was going to pee, she decided to strike up a conversation with me anyway. After a few minutes, I told her that I enjoyed chatting with her, but I really had to pee.

Suddenly, she lowered her voice, looked around and said "Can I hold your dick while you pee. And like, aim it around and stuff? I'm sorry, that's weird. But I've always wanted to do that and never had the courage to ask a guy." 

"Sure" I answered. "I'd be happy to let you aim me." 

"Really?" She answered, with a wide smile spreading across her face. 

"Really. C'mon, I gotta go." I assured her, while waving her into the bushes behind me. Just then, some guy came running up calling her name. And off they went. 

Nice, I would love some crew for my artillery.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes. Most people pee before they leave their home so that they don't have to go while being away but i'm the one that tries to piss outside if there is any reasonable chance before i get home....just so that i don't have to go at home 😅

Edited by Remi
  • Agree 1
On 9/25/2023 at 10:18 AM, Takashi96 said:

"Really. C'mon, I gotta go." I assured her, while waving her into the bushes behind me. Just then, some guy came running up calling her name. And off they went. 

And she was left with the biggest disappointment having plucked up the courage to ask,  and found someone willing, the opportunity was taken away from her and she probably spent the rest of the day feeling cheated.   You probably did too!

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, Alfresco said:

And she was left with the biggest disappointment having plucked up the courage to ask,  and found someone willing, the opportunity was taken away from her and she probably spent the rest of the day feeling cheated.   You probably did too!

I've been aimed before, by intimate partners. I'm sure it would have been enjoyable. Especially since I've only ever been aimed at a toilet. Moreover, the idea of not worrying about what my stream hits was definitely appealing. But honestly, I was much more disappointed for her than for me. I was the first guy she ever asked and I agreed without a second of hesitation. I don't think she was expecting my immediate compliance. I hope someone else gives that opportunity someday. 

• Like 1