Park with no bathroom/toilet

Where would you pee if you're in the park with no bathroom  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you pee if you're in the park with no bathroom

54 minutes ago, Xxpeeoppp said:

I was jogging around at a local park to keep in shape and then I got the urge to pee so I noticed the restroom doors are locked but there was a bench and a sandbox with a set of swings and a slide so I was wearing a loose pair of sport shorts and no panties so I move my shorts aside for my silt can get some air and shot some piss streams on the slides which was 7 seven feet or 2.13 meters away from me 

So hot!

I find it very attractive when a woman can shoot a strong stream.

I have peed in parks plenty of times. I don't have a big bladder so I have to go more than most which means I'm always finding places to pee if I'm out for a walk or bike ride. My local park has plenty of tress, brushes and undergrowth so there's always somewhere for me to hide

• Like 4

I have peed in parks plenty of times.   Usually it is in the bushes, but I have also peed in the entrance way to locked toilets, sat on benches peeing out of the leg of my shorts, on a quiet path and knelt down on the grass peeing between my knees with a bag in front of me to hide what I'm doing.

I have read before about some of the ladies wearing skirts and peeing on benches and I liked that idea, so in the winter, I have worn a long coat, then sat on a bench, pulled my trousers down a bit and sat on a bench.  I have then peed through the bench slats.  If anyone approaches, nothing is on show because the coat hides it all.   When finished, check the coast is clear, stand and raise trousers and walk off.

I have been seen peeing in parks a few times, but I've never really worried about it as long as the place I am peeing looks like I've at least attempted to make an effort to be out of the public eye.

My most recent park pee was Friday when I peed in the entrance way of the closed toilet block and before that was on Wednesday at a different park where I peed in the bushes.

• Like 1
On 7/10/2022 at 6:32 PM, peecurious94 said:

Peeing in parks is so much fun because there are so many options! What I am about to say includes my daughter, but only to illustrate my parenting style; not for erotic reasons. If I am violating any rules, please take this comment down. 

My daughter and I have an agreement that she is allowed to pee at parks as long as she hides first. This is primarily because the toilets there are disgusting...they're old, rarely if ever cleaned, and very very grimy from the unrelenting humidity. Additionally, I partake in public peeing at this park, as well. I will make sure no one is looking at me, and I will usually pee through the slats of the benches. I wear skirts so there is nothing obvious showing on me afterwards.

@peecurious94 What kind of park (sports fields, playground etc.) and what counts as sufficiently hidden? Do you two ever go together?

6 hours ago, Havelock said:

@peecurious94 What kind of park (sports fields, playground etc.) and what counts as sufficiently hidden? Do you two ever go together?

It is a playground that is surrounded by soccer and baseball fields. Sufficiently hidden means underneath the play equipment where no one can see her. This park is made of wood panels with enclosed wooden maze-type structures, so it is easy to find sufficient cover. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Not quite a park, but this is probably a valid thread for this, without creating a new topic...

I've just been looking at activities to undertake during a trip to Snowdonia, a mountainous region of north Wales in the UK.  The area has a legacy of slate mines, a number of which have been turned into tourist attractions.

One such activity centre is Go Below (https://www.go-below.co.uk/default.asp) which is based from a cafe pretty much in the middle of nowhere.  They run three activities which involve some trekking and mostly exploring in the converted slate mine.  The activities are listed as ranging from five to seven hours in duration, with a leader and up to 10 participants.

Within their FAQ's page is this.   I love the honesty and straightforward approach:

617239229_Screenshot2022-07-15at08_47_15.thumb.png.8df8279498d3a7b48c9f4b97f3c73afe.png

Based

• Agree 1

In the past it's usually been bushes and the occasional flowerbed depending on how busy it is.

Once when it was empty, but still broad daylight, there was a bin on the walking path, so I just unzipped my jeans, whipped it out and peed directly into the bin. Steam was rising out of it. I quickly had to finish up so I just pushed my pee stream out hard and I could hear my pee splashing against some cans and the binbag. Quickly zipped back up and a few seconds later someone started walking down the path, so that was lucky!

It was like one of these shapes but made of metal I think.

image.thumb.png.025346ab5a694ecae30ac6d4823a11ff.png

• Like 4

It is so much fun! Bathroom floor pees are probably the highest yield for the level of risk...these particular bathrooms had concrete floors and a large drain behind the toilets that ran the length of the bathroom, so I did not feel bad since it is so easy to clean. I think my favorite though is movie theater bathrooms...they're already gross, but there are always lots of people in there. So much fun! 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Looking forward to when I actually get an opportunity to use a bathroom floor…someday

You can do it! Just gotta get up the nerve to do it that first time time,  then you'll be enjoying yourself as you spray walls and pee all over the floors!

• Like 1
On 7/15/2022 at 8:57 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Not quite a park, but this is probably a valid thread for this, without creating a new topic...

I've just been looking at activities to undertake during a trip to Snowdonia, a mountainous region of north Wales in the UK.  The area has a legacy of slate mines, a number of which have been turned into tourist attractions.

One such activity centre is Go Below (https://www.go-below.co.uk/default.asp) which is based from a cafe pretty much in the middle of nowhere.  They run three activities which involve some trekking and mostly exploring in the converted slate mine.  The activities are listed as ranging from five to seven hours in duration, with a leader and up to 10 participants.

Within their FAQ's page is this.   I love the honesty and straightforward approach:

617239229_Screenshot2022-07-15at08_47_15.thumb.png.8df8279498d3a7b48c9f4b97f3c73afe.png

Time to book a trip I think!!  Or maybe get a job as a guide......  I do love that they are so up front about it.   It is one of those things that they must have to deal with on a daily basis, so better letting people know up front what they are letting themselves in for.

On 7/15/2022 at 10:53 AM, CON2H4 said:

I think kilts are becoming more widespread in England too.

It is getting there, but proper kilts are much more expensive than trousers, they are very heavy and warm and it is likely that you'd still get some funny looks if wearing a non tartan kilt in the South of England.  They are good for ventilation and peeing though.  I would consider getting one at some point.

Here are a few ideas if you want one though.  They even do them as Hi-Vis safety gear!

High Vis Kilt

Utility Kilts

American Kilts

More Utility Kilts

There are lots more options than there used to be, that's for sure.

1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

It is getting there, but proper kilts are much more expensive than trousers, they are very heavy and warm and it is likely that you'd still get some funny looks if wearing a non tartan kilt in the South of England.  They are good for ventilation and peeing though.  I would consider getting one at some point.

I have a Scot friend who lives in Edinburgh.  On my last visit we walked past one of the many gentleman's outfitters with kilts in the window and he was discussing replacing his kilt - but not with the inferior cheap ones they sold.  "That's not your proper wool" he said, "cheap artificial fabric, your knob would be red raw in no time at all."

Made me laugh at least.

(Sorry, where were we - oh yes, back to parks).

• Like 1
On 7/17/2022 at 11:33 AM, PressureHose said:

In the past it's usually been bushes and the occasional flowerbed depending on how busy it is.

Once when it was empty, but still broad daylight, there was a bin on the walking path, so I just unzipped my jeans, whipped it out and peed directly into the bin. Steam was rising out of it. I quickly had to finish up so I just pushed my pee stream out hard and I could hear my pee splashing against some cans and the binbag. Quickly zipped back up and a few seconds later someone started walking down the path, so that was lucky!

It was like one of these shapes but made of metal I think.

image.thumb.png.025346ab5a694ecae30ac6d4823a11ff.png

I've used these before too. A rolled up newspaper can hide it well and I've unloaded my pee with people standing about while  waiting for a bus unobserved.  You simply tuck your schlong into one end of the paper roll and the other into the can. Sometimes you can fan out the top sheet and pretend to read it as you piss.  Very risque and satisfying though.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, checkmate3579 said:

I've used these before too. A rolled up newspaper can hide it well and I've unloaded my pee with people standing about while  waiting for a bus unobserved.  You simply tuck your schlong into one end of the paper roll and the other into the can. Sometimes you can fan out the top sheet and pretend to read it as you piss.  Very risque and satisfying though.

Nice idea.   I've peed in bins, but never tried using a newspaper as a delivery pipe or distraction device.   I've just peed straight into the bin when there is nobody about.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...