Post Funny Piss related Stuff (Memes, Sayings, Jokes, ...)

On 7/17/2023 at 10:42 PM, Foobar said:

I'm curious what the original context of the pose is. It definitely looks like she's about to pee.

1689633151023.thumb.jpg.16b91fa28a4462de5dc88cff88632893.jpg

I'm pretty sure the original context wouldn't be piss related but I doubt anyone here would be opposed to watching Hailee Steinfeld peeing

On 7/16/2023 at 2:37 PM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Im going for a full court shot 

On 7/16/2023 at 2:42 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

As a non-sporty Brit, I have no idea what that means - I have a guess and it conjures up an amazing picture.   Go for it - give it your best shot.

Basketball expression.  Shooting a basket from the other end of the court - i.e., from as far away as possible, across the entire court.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, DXR said:

Basketball expression.  Shooting a basket from the other end of the court - i.e., from as far away as possible, across the entire court.

Cheers @DXR - that makes it perfectly clear, and I was right - what an amazing mental picture.  Definitely go for it Abby !

• Agree 1
22 minutes ago, Johnboy777 said:

Seems like I  posted this first, on  another page, then here, and it was deleted twice....WHY?

Cause my memes are better than yours. 🤣

Maybe it was an accidental deletion?

Edited by Bacardi
It sounded too mean I'm sorry 😭
35 minutes ago, Johnboy777 said:

Seems like I  posted this first, on  another page, then here, and it was deleted twice....WHY?

The one posted in "post funny stuff here" was hidden because you had posted it here (I have now reinstated it)

The one posted here was hidden by me because Bacardi had already posted it a few messages prior.

5 hours ago, Sophie said:

The one posted in "post funny stuff here" was hidden because you had posted it here (I have now reinstated it)

The one posted here was hidden by me because Bacardi had already posted it a few messages prior.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Cause my memes are better than yours. 🤣

Maybe it was an accidental deletion?

Perhaps some of your memes are better than mine, but this one was posted in Post Funny Stuff Here by me first. Then perhaps you "borrowed" it from there to post here. I  then realized it would be better posted here. And thanks to Sophie it is now as it should be. Have a pees-ful day. 

5 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

Perhaps some of your memes are better than mine, but this one was posted in Post Funny Stuff Here by me first. Then perhaps you "borrowed" it from there to post here. I  then realized it would be better posted here. And thanks to Sophie it is now as it should be. Have a pees-ful day. 

I actually found it on Facebook 😬