Post Funny Piss related Stuff (Memes, Sayings, Jokes, ...)

15 hours ago, Bacardi said:

https://fb.watch/n5nL9XM00p/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Video about open air women's urinals. I find it funny cause it's a bunch of girls standing in them and laughing lol.

You couldn't pay me to pee in one of those. For one my pee is too unpredictable and two look at how dirty the floor is. 

Seems like a better choice than portaloos.  At least you are breathing fresh air,  instead of being cooped up in a stinky box with an equally dirty floor.

Probably easy to use in a skirt,  but a real problem if you are wearing jeans, slacks or a jumpsuit.

The comments thread is interesting,  with many women saying that they have had nightmares that featured this kind of toilet. 

6 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Seems like a better choice than portaloos.  At least you are breathing fresh air,  instead of being cooped up in a stinky box with an equally dirty floor.

Haha I hate portapotties too! If I had to choose between this, a portapotty, and peeing literally anywhere else, I'd go anywhere else. Behind a building, a grassy field, in a parking lot. I would strip naked and pee in the middle of a busy intersection if it was the only alternative lol.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
19 hours ago, Kupar said:

IMG_20230924_073611465~2.jpg

Well, sometimes you just need to let go of your problem... even if it means it will get warmer then you intended to... .
(If this is a solution to either of the problems... well... your choice. 😉)

* Continues to save some CO2 by riding a bike instead of a car *

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...