Post Funny Piss related Stuff (Memes, Sayings, Jokes, ...)

On 8/1/2023 at 6:16 PM, Bacardi said:

Why pay $9 for a water bottle to pee in when peeing on the ground is free?

And, peeing in the bottle in the car risks getting it all over the seat and floor mat - peeing outside on the ground has none of that associated risk.

Also, if you do want to pee in a bottle, just recycle a used wide mouthed bottle or even a soda cup and save your $9.  Fabric conditioner bottles are well suited.   Although it does look like the one in the picture has a shaped funnel to help with your aim.

• Like 2

I always wondered why it was sometimes referred to as the "head".   Supposedly it has something to do with ships, but now I'm not so sure.  Or maybe the manufacturer of this particular one just has a sense of humor and was wondering if anyone would get the joke.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 8/4/2023 at 8:26 PM, Bacardi said:

20230804_112342.thumb.jpg.f2af08652b2fcdb874132e67b0ea0b9f.jpg

I had such a stressful day today, wherein I spent most of it in the hospital. I went to pee and found the toilet up like this. Ya'll 💀 why does it look like a face???? I had a laughing fit in the bathroom just looking at it.

Also say hello to my foot lol. Cant be bothered to crop it out rn.

A blessed and deserving soul got reincarnated 

Edited by PeeOV330
On 8/4/2023 at 8:26 PM, Bacardi said:

20230804_112342.thumb.jpg.f2af08652b2fcdb874132e67b0ea0b9f.jpg

I had such a stressful day today, wherein I spent most of it in the hospital. I went to pee and found the toilet up like this. Ya'll 💀 why does it look like a face???? I had a laughing fit in the bathroom just looking at it.

Also say hello to my foot lol. Cant be bothered to crop it out rn.

I agree that it looks like a face, but interesting design.  I wonder the purpose.

On 8/4/2023 at 9:19 PM, DXR said:

I always wondered why it was sometimes referred to as the "head".   Supposedly it has something to do with ships, but now I'm not so sure.  Or maybe the manufacturer of this particular one just has a sense of humor and was wondering if anyone would get the joke.

On 8/7/2023 at 5:27 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

I agree that it looks like a face, but interesting design.  I wonder the purpose.

I brought this toilet back up today with a friend and actually took some time to do some digging. 

https://reddit.com/r/mildlyinteresting/s/4ygRbB9oON

According to this, the notches that look like ears are for specimen collection. Makes sense cause I was in a hospital.

The other comments tho had my rolling. "So it fits your face perfectly when you vomit" 😭😭 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2