Men pissing where ever they want.

On 6/7/2023 at 10:16 AM, WateryMoose said:

Well I suppose it's time for me to contribute here as well

As you can tell, I really needed to go xD

20230606_171334.jpg?width=372&height=662

I love seeing another guy taking a piss outside. I had to pee in some bushes near the parking lot on Thursday, but didn't have my phone with me. Next time I'll remember to take it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
20 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

I love seeing another guy taking a piss outside. I had to pee in some bushes near the parking lot on Thursday, but didn't have my phone with me. Next time I'll remember to take it.

So nohomo unless pee is involved? 😛

On 5/25/2023 at 5:56 PM, Johnboy777 said:

I was returning from a short trip, decided I should stop in one of my normal spots to pee, and discovered a young boy, maybe between 8 and 10 years old, standing behind an enclosure evidently peeing. I stood along the wall to do my piss, and when the young man finished I walked over to where he peed, and this is what I  found.....

IMG_20230305_141919_424.thumb.jpg.2b3e815a0f978e87683e9f641a7942c1.jpg

That is so AWESOME.  I've seen that kinda thing a few times recently also and I'm so proud we're still teaching boys that they're allowed to take a piss wherever they need! I was taught that and I taught my son the same way!

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Horse_water said:

I want to piss any place I am not supposed to with at least some risk.  My most recent work. Where I live has a load of alleys and stairs, most of them already have a nice drizzle of piss that I can't help but add to.

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/trustingmotionlessichthyostega

(Mods please delete if not allowed, I am not sure if this counts as double posting. Sorry for the trouble)

Those aren't really risky places at all, as it's quite common for men to do so and even women on occasion.

Parking lots, outdoor festivals are a bit more risky. There are many places that are thought to be rather expected by the general public, alleys, locker rooms, showers, parking garages are all mostly thought to be rather expected.

• Like 2
On 6/12/2023 at 4:18 PM, toseepee said:

Really love this video of two guys stopping for a piss in some sort of indoor mall. Naturally they don't look around for bathrooms, but just hose down a storefront. I love when men exercise their right to whip it out and go wherever they want!

https://thisvid.com/videos/guys-caught-pissing-on-store-display/

That's so fucking hot 🔥 

4 hours ago, beachmom said:

Parking lots, outdoor festivals are a bit more risky

Maybe it depends on where in the world? Certainly depends on the size of the festival. Parking lots/car parks are fairly well accepted in my experience…

• Like 1