Anyone pee in the shower or bathtub while NOT bathing?

Sometimes I want to piss and don't want to aim at all, so I pull my cock out and slide the shower curtain back and just hose the far wall of the shower.  When done, a quick spray and its clean.

Anyone else, or if you are female and pee seated, anyone just sit on the edge and pee?

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Yeah. If I'm feeling adventurous I'll step into the tub and have a pee. Its easy to clean up, still gives me the feeling of squatting, and it's not the toilet lol.

I'll either sit on the edge or squat in the tub. I think I prefer to squat. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I'll either sit on the edge or squat in the tub. I think I prefer to squat. 

@Bacardi when sitting on the edge, do face into the tub or just hang your backside over the edge while facing away from the tub?

Sometimes when I hold my pee until I can't and I wet my pants I step into the tub , as hot pee is running down my legs ,and let go. I enjoy all the fun of holding my pee until I can't stop it from coming out ,uncontrollably, without having to mop up a big puddle on the floor.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I only do that when I’m sharing the bathroom away from home, like at a hotel or a house party. I have pissed in the bathtub, shower and the sink while my girl or a friend hovered over the toilet. Or when I get to the toilet first she sometimes sits on the edge of the tub and pees into it. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, glad1 said:

The shower is pretty much my "go to" place when I'm indoors.  I'll often stand at one end and see how far up I can splash on the back wall, especially first thing in the morning.

Although in recent weeks. I don't do that nearly as much since I've installed a urinal. 

240211_81386.jpg

Pretty ingenious. I like it.

• Agree 1

Absolutely. 

In particular, I used to run commute to and from the office I previously worked at. There was a shower room I’d pop into before running home to change clothes - after a day of drinking plenty of water, I’d almost always need to piss at this time. Thus, I’d just open the shower cubicle door and piss right into the shower cubicle itself. 

There was an element of convenience to it (there was no actual toilet in the shower room), but mostly I simply enjoyed the naughtiness of just using the work shower cubicle to piss in. 

• Like 2

Most of the time, I start peeing in my shower just after opening the water tap. But sometimes, I just go in the shower, relax and pee on the floor, usually standing. It is almost always before showering, though, because I still can't make a proper stream when standing in upright position.

• Like 2

I pee into the bathtub when I am sleepy, and it's dark, and don't feel like aiming.  It's also one of the places I regularly relieve myself when I don't feel like using the toilet, but also don't feel like leaving a mess or cleaning anything up later.  

• Love 1
  • Hot 1