How rare is it for men to sit/squat to piss?

I was in my early teens when I learnt how to stand and piss like other boys, but before that I was taught to either sit or squat to piss. Now I do stand if at the urinals, but in general I either sit or squat low to the ground when outdoors and that actually feels more comfortable for me? I know this is rare for men, but exactly how rare is it? 

• Like 1

Usually I stand to pee at a toilet. Public toilets I’d always use a urinal anyway if I have that choice. At home if I’m tired or playing with my phone I’ll sometimes sit to pee.

Outdoors probably a 50:50 mix of either stood peeing up a tree or bush or crouched with my trousers pulled slightly down so I can pee with the jet going under the seat of my pants, between my lower legs and spraying some way out in front of me to patter and froth on the ground. I’ve always liked that position since I was a kid when I used to do it crouched behind the garden hedge, out of sight from the house windows. I pretty much always had a boner by the time I’d finished making a puddle 🤭

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

If I'm in a place that has urinals in toilets then I'm going to stand and use them, and I've got no qualms about peeing next to anyone else.

At home if it's nighttime and other members of the family are in bed then I'll sit.  Purely out of courtesy that I can pee quietly against the porcelain rather than splattering noisily into the toilet bowl.

Plus, if I've woken in the night to pee, then staggering into the bathroom with lights off and eyes still pretty much closed, I don't have to concentrate and aim.  It feels as close as possible to still being asleep until I can shuffle back into bed.

The rest of the time though will be standing proud.

(Just to add - on the squatting - the only time would be if I'm deliberately 'playing' or wetting.  Normally the position of a zipper isn't conducive to natural flow from that angle).

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Agree 2
9 hours ago, Bunnyboy said:

Outdoors probably a 50:50 mix of either stood peeing up a tree or bush or crouched with my trousers pulled slightly down so I can pee with the jet going under the seat of my pants,

Yeah same really! If there is enough cover then I squat or crouch as you put it else I stand. I just feel so unsure of myself when I stand Idk why haha

• Like 1

Tbh most men I know, including the two that I live with, sit to pee. I'm ever so grateful for that cause the few times my son has stood to pee he gets pee everywhere. I taught him if that happens he needs to clean it up and he hasn't stood since then 🤣 

I can also think of a few men I've met here who enjoy squatting to pee and it gives them sexual pleasure.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

If i'm in a bathroom that belongs to someone that i know i'm always a good guest and squat to pee. 

In any kind of public toilets i always stand up in case i even use those. Outdoors i usually stand but i squatted a few times aswell. Started to try it out quite early just for the heck of it and to see how it feels and what the girls have to deal with when they have to go outside. Doing it once in a while gives you some variety to keep things interesting.

21 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

peeing more discreetly behind a car or a hedge, personal comfort, religious / cultural habit ...

For me its a mix of comfort and familiarity 

21 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

I am pretty sure he had some pee fetish, or at least interest in watching.

Probably did ! Else I dont think he would have squatted infront of you or would have preffered to stand maybe

17 hours ago, Remi said:

Started to try it out quite early just for the heck of it and to see how it feels and what the girls have to deal with when they have to go outside. Doing it once in a while gives you some variety to keep things interesting.

Does it feel any different for you?

Standing to pee always felt a bit unnatural to me, though I got used to it a bit in recent years

If the toilet is clean (just at home) I prefere to sit, in order to be sure that no damages will occure. Outdoors or in public toilets I always stand. I hard never heard, GeForce non, about men (with the exception of some little kids) squatting outdoor to pee.

7 hours ago, DamienS said:

Does it feel any different for you?

On toilets its almost natural for me because i adapted to sit down or squat at home kind of early.

Outside it doesn't feel unnatural at all, its just more complicated than standing in certain environments. But sitting on the edge of a bench and peeing or squating all the way down peeing close to the floor, no problem. I often squat when i pee into the drain in the public basement washing room. Standing, squatting, no problem. Next step: handstand piss 😅

Not too sure if this counts but if I'm wearing a pair of gym shorts with no underwear I like nothing more than to find a nice quiet bench, pull my cock out of the bottom of my shorts and piss whilst sitting and allowing my piss to puddle underneath the bench.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

I usually only sit to pee when I get up during the night, as it avoids needing to turn on a light and needs less concentration. Very rarely I will do it when lazy during the day. I never squat to pee, except for the few times I've tried it in the shower to get somewhat of an idea of what peeing outside is like for women.

• 2 weeks later...

I have squatted outside when I have been desperate and there hasn't been a lot of cover.

Occasionally I will sit on the toilet at home, but that's just to have a few moments piece where I can have a look on here. 

Apart from those few times, I will always stand to pee as that just feels right. 

• Like 1
On 3/5/2024 at 11:50 AM, vanessa9 said:

Instead, he lowered his trousers and underwear and squat just in front of me

I am irresistibly reminded of dropping down low to talk to a cat or a child without intimidatingly looming over them

For me, it’s generally stand; I’ve squatted on the beach to pee if that was a better way of doing it discreetly with people around. In the middle of the night with the lights off is another good time to sit

Edited by oliver2
  • Agree 1