Pissing in a college setting

6 hours ago, nygirl said:

I usually use a Gatorade bottle and place the bottle right over my pee hole. Either standing or sitting on the edge of the bed. 

Which size and style is your go to?  They all have the same opening, but there is a big size range and some have indentations making them easier to hold.

18 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

If you run the water, then I am not quite sure why it would smell; however, if you pee strongly, there could be splatters that aren't getting washed

Yeah, probably just splatters. I don’t recall ending up with a pee-scented sink either at uni nor more recently, and my uni sink got pissed in a lot (to save the walk down the hallway)

(Also reminds me of this old legend: https://jezebel.com/penn-does-not-have-a-problem-with-semen-clogged-showers-5899777)

10 hours ago, nygirl said:

I don’t really care much about girl sightings, though I have seen them (I am straight). But plenty of guy sightings. It is NYC after all. 

I’ve seen a guy piss directly onto the tracks in the subway. I’ve seen guys piss in road grates, on cars. I see college boys piss in the gardens by the commuter lounge, where seats are very close by. Every time I see this, it brings something out of me. I often compulsively rub my clit through my pocket when I see this.

Making it sound like a fuckin vietnam flashback

I've seen shit you wouldn't believe...

• Haha 1

I had a single living studio dorm in college with epoxy floors for the kitchen and bathroom area. I used my sink and shower as urinals constantly and given the durable floor I had no worries about missing. I would often challenge the distance while either standing or sitting on the toilet and aiming for the shower. Sometimes I made it and sometimes I made a mess on the floor.

• Hot 1
23 hours ago, nygirl said:

I am in college where bathrooms are very inconveniently placed. The women’s is a floor down. I have not once pissed in those toilets, as it’s so inconvenient. I always piss in either the sink, out the window, or while I’m taking a shower. Also, if I am taking out the trash, I piss in the trash before I take it out.

If I use the sink, I just sit on the ledge and piss, then run the water. My suitemate has complained about the sink smelling like piss, but I just blamed it on a piping issue.

However, when I use the window, I stand on my desk and piss out the window onto the picnic area below. I piss out this window so much that a grassless spot formed where my piss lands. Sometimes I see people sitting where I piss. 

Whenever I take a shower in the communal shower, I piss to save myself a trip to the bathroom. If there are others around, I piss down my leg, but if I’m alone, I spread my vulva and aim towards the drain. 

Once, in the gym locker room, I pissed through the holes in the locker onto this girl’s clothes (she snitched on me for something unrelated). As a collegiate athlete, I spend a lot of time in the locker-rooms and they are huge. The toilets are on the opposite side of where my locker is. I usually just piss out the side of my shorts on the floor drain in the corner, or in the showers (without the water running) if nobody is in them.

Sometimes after practice, when the bathrooms are full, I just put a complimentary towel between my legs, like I’m drying myself, and piss into it. Then, I throw the towel into the laundry bin for the staff to wash.

Did any of you also find that college was a great place to have a piss kink? I also see a fair amount of sightings. 

Idk why, but I love the part about you pissing in the trash before you take it out 

On 11/7/2023 at 5:05 AM, nygirl said:

Definitely always just step up on my desk and piss through the side of my underwear out the window. Nobody is ever out there at night and I don’t have to leave the privacy of my room. 

That’s so cool, so convenient to be able to get up and piss out of the window. As regards pissing in the sink, I very often piss in my kitchen sink to save a trip to the bathroom. 

On 11/7/2023 at 12:12 AM, nygirl said:

My roommate is actually a suitemate and doesn’t share the same room as me. But yes, I would never stop doing it, caught or not. Walking all the way downstairs to use a bathroom when I don’t need to is ridiculous.

If you have your own room, you should experiment with being more daring and just peeing everywhere around the room!

• Cheeky 1
On 11/7/2023 at 4:55 AM, nygirl said:

I am in college where bathrooms are very inconveniently placed. The women’s is a floor down. I have not once pissed in those toilets, as it’s so inconvenient. I always piss in either the sink, out the window, or while I’m taking a shower. Also, if I am taking out the trash, I piss in the trash before I take it out.

If I use the sink, I just sit on the ledge and piss, then run the water. My suitemate has complained about the sink smelling like piss, but I just blamed it on a piping issue.

However, when I use the window, I stand on my desk and piss out the window onto the picnic area below. I piss out this window so much that a grassless spot formed where my piss lands. Sometimes I see people sitting where I piss. 

Whenever I take a shower in the communal shower, I piss to save myself a trip to the bathroom. If there are others around, I piss down my leg, but if I’m alone, I spread my vulva and aim towards the drain. 

Once, in the gym locker room, I pissed through the holes in the locker onto this girl’s clothes (she snitched on me for something unrelated). As a collegiate athlete, I spend a lot of time in the locker-rooms and they are huge. The toilets are on the opposite side of where my locker is. I usually just piss out the side of my shorts on the floor drain in the corner, or in the showers (without the water running) if nobody is in them.

Sometimes after practice, when the bathrooms are full, I just put a complimentary towel between my legs, like I’m drying myself, and piss into it. Then, I throw the towel into the laundry bin for the staff to wash.

Did any of you also find that college was a great place to have a piss kink? I also see a fair amount of sightings. 

ever in a bucket?

On 11/7/2023 at 5:41 AM, oliver2 said:

Yeah, probably just splatters. I don’t recall ending up with a pee-scented sink either at uni nor more recently, and my uni sink got pissed in a lot (to save the walk down the hallway)

(Also reminds me of this old legend: https://jezebel.com/penn-does-not-have-a-problem-with-semen-clogged-showers-5899777)

I usually run the water for a bit and make sure to splash any splatters.

I actually ended up not doing much kinky peeing during college. For the first two years I didn't have a strong desire to pee in naughty places, the third year I only set foot on campus when visiting friends (I spent the year doing internships and living off campus), fourth year I started to come onto the idea of peeing somewhere on campus but never did. Basically I didn't think I could do it discretely enough to avoid getting in trouble and I didn't want any potential complications in finishing my degree. 

Had I done it, though, my first choice would've been the parking lot when it was crowded enough. Second was this spot I found a little before graduation that's a wall corner covered by big bushes, but I decided the risk was too great, especially since it was daylight when I found it.

• Like 1
On 11/7/2023 at 12:17 AM, nygirl said:

I don’t really care much about girl sightings, though I have seen them (I am straight). But plenty of guy sightings. It is NYC after all. 

I’ve seen a guy piss directly onto the tracks in the subway. I’ve seen guys piss in road grates, on cars. I see college boys piss in the gardens by the commuter lounge, where seats are very close by. Every time I see this, it brings something out of me. I often compulsively rub my clit through my pocket when I see this.

Do you watch when you see guys peeing in public? What would signal to you that a guy is ok with you watching? Do you ever look closely at their penis, and do they ever catch you? Would you hold and aim it if they asked you to (assuming he was hot and well-endowed)? I would love to have a girl like you watch me pee in public.

Edited by dm789

@weequeen, I love your attitude to peeing places around the college.  A few people have mentioned peeing in the sinks, but they were mostly in their own rooms - you peeing in the sink in the communal toilet area in front of others takes a higher level of confidence and bravery.  The fact that your actions led to others adopting that method makes it even better.

What gave you the idea of having a dog bed to use as your toilet?  Did others thing it was strange for you to have a dog bed in the room and did they notice it being wet or smelly?

i also love that you peed multiple times on the beanbag in the library in one session.  Did you repeat that on other days once you found it to be convenient?   I have peed in my own beanbag when I had one and it was very enjoyable.

• Love 1
On 11/27/2023 at 4:51 PM, Alfresco said:

The fact that your actions led to others adopting that method makes it even better.

doing my part to encourage other people to naughty piss - if not for fetish but for usefulness!

What gave you the idea of having a dog bed to use as your toilet?  Did others thing it was strange for you to have a dog bed in the room and did they notice it being wet or smelly?

when I was growing up I would pee into plush things all the time (myself and with friends) such as pillows, so after one week of getting annoyed of having to leave my room to pee and then usually having to wait I wanted to continue my habit. also I was too addicted to peeing like that hah. So I thought of what would be the best thing to pee in. A couple friends knew my pee habits and so i would leave it, but if others ever came over I would put it under my bed. and then lots of fabreeze to cover it, which didn’t really cover it probably lol. But I didn’t often have many people over to my dorm so it wasn’t an often thing 

Did you repeat that on other days once you found it to be convenient?   I have peed in my own beanbag when I had one and it was very enjoyable.

I did it a couple other times but a one time pee each and not an all day thing. Isn’t peeing in a beanbag so fun? Kind of want to get one now to be a place for my pees

• Hot 4
  • 3 weeks later...

College was where I really started to explore my fetish as well. The library provided some regular spots for pissing on the carpet and there were a couple of plush chairs out of view that were routinely used as urinals. I always wondered if I was the only one who was doing this or if there were others enjoying as well

• Like 2
On 12/17/2023 at 3:09 PM, PrincessApricot said:

The rest of us were quite taken aback! (I was also secretly a little jealous and wished I had to pee too.)

Did you ever see her again? The fact that she was so dead casual about it strongly suggests this was a regular habit of hers.

• Like 1