Pissing in a college setting

3 minutes ago, nygirl said:

Sometimes after practice, when the bathrooms are full, I just put a complimentary towel between my legs, like I’m drying myself, and piss into it. Then, I throw the towel into the laundry bin for the staff to wash.

This is so sweet.   I can just imagine some young guy on the laundry staff getting a hard on when he picks up the towel and notices the scent of your piss.

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, nygirl said:

In the rare case my roommate is in the common room and there are people outside my window in the daytime, I piss in a cup or bottle or something and dump it out. 

Luckily her roommate would do it also, so they didn’t have to hide the fact. It does take skill to go in a bottle though, so props for that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, clay6 said:

Luckily her roommate would do it also, so they didn’t have to hide the fact. It does take skill to go in a bottle though, so props for that. 

I usually use a Gatorade bottle and place the bottle right over my pee hole. Either standing or sitting on the edge of the bed. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, nygirl said:

I usually use a Gatorade bottle and place the bottle right over my pee hole. Either standing or sitting on the edge of the bed. 

Which one is your go to method if you wake up desperate in the middle of the night?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, nygirl said:

Definitely always just step up on my desk and piss through the side of my underwear out the window. Nobody is ever out there at night and I don’t have to leave the privacy of my room. 

Hopefully your roommate would be understanding if you ever got caught. 

• Cheeky 1
2 minutes ago, nygirl said:

Another time, a group of friends and I took turns pissing in the area between the subway carts.

That’s fun, I haven’t pissed between subway cars in years. This summer there were two drunk girls on the car and one of them announced “I’m taking Meghan to piss between cars.” I wanted so bad to be at that end of the car 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, nygirl said:

My roommate is actually a suitemate and doesn’t share the same room as me. But yes, I would never stop doing it, caught or not. Walking all the way downstairs to use a bathroom when I don’t need to is ridiculous.

Totally understandable. Just tell her to chill, hand her a Gatorade bottle, and tell her to join the club haha. 

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1

I learned my fav way to piss in public in college. It’s stand on the curb facing the street between cars, and pull it out one handed and piss casual as can be. Sometimes I’ll be looking at my phone. 95% of the time people either don’t notice or pretend not to notice 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
6 hours ago, clay6 said:

My wife used her dorm sink to pee very regularly. Same bathroom situation as you described and she didn’t want to deal with walking that far. 

This is super-common for men in my experience.  I suspected it was for women too, but not many admit it.

7 hours ago, nygirl said:

If I use the sink, I just sit on the ledge and piss, then run the water. My suitemate has complained about the sink smelling like piss, but I just blamed it on a piping issue.

If you run the water, then I am not quite sure why it would smell; however, if you pee strongly, there could be splatters that aren't getting washed down or even making their way around the sink and those might smell.

The other issue that leads to smell is if your pee goes down the sink "overflow" hole(s). That passage doeen't normally get rinsed so stale piss in there could smell.  You might try splashing some water down the overflow hole.