Anyone have secret pees at work, school, or a friend's house.

At a job i decided to challenge myself and pee into one of those little trash boxes next to the toilet and see how much i could fill it up over the course of a day. Since there was a cover on it it wasn't visible to anyone who wasn't looking directly into it. But i somehow think it wasn't my best day in terms of needing to pee despite drinking a lot.

Edited by Remi
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...

Haven't had sich a place in a long time but in childhood I had one in the kindergarten as well ss my favourity playground. I went there with a friend of mine. 

I do habe ome close to my flat where I can pee over a wall into a small river, I use that anytime I come home late. 

• Like 2

So the men's room at work, the toilets like to leak a bit. Add in that some of the men that use or bathroom drip a lot, there's usually always a puddle of liquid on the floor. So sometimes I've just pissed down the wall to make said puddles bigger. The last time it flooded after a restaurant plugged the water line by dumping cooking grease into the line, there was a huge puddle all over the floor. So I just went in the puddle. 

• Love 1
On 9/6/2023 at 11:39 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

On another occasion, I was at a buddy's pool and had to piss bad.  His GF was sunbathing nearby and my buddy went into the house. I slipped behind the little privacy fence surrounding his pool pump/filter.  I pulled my cock out and peed as hard and fast as I could with my cock nearly against the wooden fence.  All of my pee ran down into the gravel at the bottom of the fence.  I grabbed a pool noodle from next to the filter on the way out and emerged from the fenced area carrying it (as a prop).  Nobody was wiser or found out.

If your goal was to pee “compeletly secretly”, why didn’t you just pee in the pool like any normal person would have done?

10 hours ago, nenTyp said:

Haven't had sich a place in a long time but in childhood I had one in the kindergarten as well ss my favourity playground. I went there with a friend of mine. 

I do habe ome close to my flat where I can pee over a wall into a small river, I use that anytime I come home late. 

@nenTyp what was your favorite kindergarten pee spot and where did you like to pee on the playground? I was lucky when in Europe that my cousins and I could pee pretty much anywhere I wanted at the playground. My girl cousins would often pee in a paved corner that was a bit sloped of one playground we went to and have pee races to see whose stream would get down hill first. I would sometimes join. I also peed on stone walls, trees, bushes, in the middle of the gravel if my cousins where squatting and sometimes even on the side of the jungle gym poles. I’ve mentioned other places that I was lucky to go to a forest kindergarten where we could go anywhere. 

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Havelock said:

@nenTyp what was your favorite kindergarten pee spot and where did you like to pee on the playground?

There was a small forrested area in the back towards the fence of the kindergarten and a depression deep enough to not be seen, even in winter. 

On the playground we had our favourite bush with a pretty hollow inside. 

Obviously there were more spots, but I remeber those, since they were the only regular ones, otherwise it just was the closest bush/tree/corner.

• Like 1
On 11/5/2023 at 3:55 AM, weequeen said:

Usually I would go in the outside stairwell near some lockers as my favorite spot, but would also pee in grass areas or one time when I was feeling really risky, on the floormat on the outside of one of my teachers who i hated

Sound like great habit that was formed due to the circumstances. When i didn't pee at school, sometimes deliberately, i often opted to go somewhere on my way home. The place you described with the outside stairwell and the floormats would have made things more interesting though. Some places are just suited better for this.

• Like 3
On 11/4/2023 at 6:37 AM, nygirl said:

I have this secluded corner in my subway station that I piss in most days after I get off the train at night. Usually nobody is around. But when I’m there in the daytime, the place smells very strongly. I often see people standing exactly where I pissed while they wait for the train. 

Every girl should act like this. Please do more

• Agree 2

I wet my pants once in my final year of high school. We used to go to a friend's place at lunch to party and get pretty wasted before going back for afternoon classes. I was already on a warning for this and didn't want to be caught again which would have resulted in a suspension and a lot of problems with my folks. Anyway, I made it through the afternoon to my final class and sat at the very back trying not to get noticed. About halfway through the class I started to feel really desperate until as we used to say back then I felt like my back teeth were floating. I finally realized that I was either going to have to run out of the class which would generate questions or piss in my pants. The latter option won out. I moved toward the front of my seat and arranged my junk to allow as much as possible to run down my left pant leg and tried to make sure it didn't flow into my left shoe. The feeling of release was exquisite as it took my bladder about 30 or 35 second to empty. The puddle on the floor was quite large by the time I finished but luckily it started toward to flow toward the wall behind my seat rather than to the side or in front of me. When the bell rang, I quickly ran out the door at the back of the classroom and went to my locker to retrieve my track pants. I changed in a stall in the nearby bathroom, which was near my locker. The next day the class teacher said at the beginning of the class that anybody who needed to use the bathroom only needed to ask for permission to do so. He looked toward me but I don't think anybody else in the class knew what I'd done or why we were being told we could ask to go to the bathroom.

• Love 1

Work, friend's house, and when I was in college, there too.  I piss out back by the trash dumps all the time.  My manager is my friend, he hates that I do it but he's gotten used to it by now.  I always piss at my friends, kitchen sinks, backyards, tons of places.  My friend's MIke apartment building, I damned near pissed everywhere in it.  It's fun as hell.  

• Like 2

When I was a lot younger, I stayed a friends house overnight.  I woke up needing to pee.   I was staying in a downstairs room and the toilet was upstairs.  I didn't want to wake everyone up by going upstairs, so I put my dick between the bed and the wall and peed down the wall without knowing what was under the bed.  I presume it just ran down the wall and soaked into the carpet, but nothing was ever said, so I presume I got away with it.

At work, I was working in an office in a different town and I needed somewhere quiet to do some calls.  I went up to another floor that, at the time, was having a move around and there were only a couple of people there.   I of course took a large mug of tea with me.   Part way through, I needed to pee and I figured that this was a chance where I could get away with peeing in the office!   I moved the pedestal under the desk to one side, got my dick out under the desk and peed onto the carpet, then moved the pedestal back to cover it.

Another time I was working at a place we used for storing spare kit, but it was a non manned site apart from a security guard who visited whenever anyone needed to be let in.   The water was switched off and toilets locked.  The only I have posted this before, so short version is that I went into an adjacent room where lots of archive boxes were stored.  It was an old laboratory and had sinks, so I pissed in one of them.  Only as I was peeing I heard a patter and when I finished peeing I opened the cupboard below the sink to find that the u-bend had been removed and I had just peed all over the papers stored in the cupboard.   I needed to pee again later, so I just moved a stack of archive boxes, peed on the carpet and put the boxes back.   I imagine that box soaked up a lot of the pee, but it would probably be years before anyone decided to look in that box again.

• Like 2

I often pee in the office. I work at a bank in a huge building with 2000+ workers every day. Carpet on 10 floors. Many lounges with sofas, many hidden corners, a changing room for the runners.. As soon as the building is getting empty, there are countless options to piss! It's fantastic. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 11/4/2023 at 1:37 AM, nygirl said:

I have this secluded corner in my subway station that I piss in most days after I get off the train at night. Usually nobody is around. But when I’m there in the daytime, the place smells very strongly. I often see people standing exactly where I pissed while they wait for the train. 

Have you taken pictures of your puddles at your subway spot? And do you leave napkins? 

During the pandemic no one was in our office and I had some business to attend to. So I went into our large conference room, whipped out my cock and pissed in a corner on the wall and carpet. Huge power move for later meetings.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Sonnenschein said:

But I had to stop here. This was my room and completely emptying my bladder here would not go undetected by the cleaning personnel. So with great effort, I stopped, pulled my pantyhose up and ran to the toilet to finish. 

The nearest toilet was an individual one, not a row of cubicles but more like a toilet at a home. I squatted on the floor and let out some more piss on the plastic floor, before finally finishing in the toilet.

Twice needig to stop mid such a naughty pee is heartbreaking and almost as impresive, as daring to do them in the first place.😪😘